Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,801 members, 7,976,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11688013 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8158) (8159) (8160) (8161) (8162) (8163) (8164) ... (8284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 2:53pm On Sep 13
stcool:

You dont need to attack anyone here for expressing themselves in ways they deem fit.

What is wrong with you?
posting figures is expressing self?....Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sunrisepebble: 2:54pm On Sep 13
Those interested in Cardinal Stone Equity Reports: https://research.cardinalstone.com/reports

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:54pm On Sep 13
Make owner teach me how to upload image,delete and share link on this thread. On serious note I only sabi quote post.And I want to equally know how to retrieve my old post or someone else post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GeeKudi: 2:58pm On Sep 13
Sunrisepebble:
Time to Jijo grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:58pm On Sep 13
Sunrisepebble:
Those interested in Cardinal Stone Equity Reports: https://research.cardinalstone.com/reports

Is this @customstreet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 2:58pm On Sep 13
megawealth01:
Not MM
Mega wealth!!
Na your handiwork? 😁

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omooloriredade: 3:00pm On Sep 13
Streetinvestor2:
Oga it is just figures he posted.Thr is nothing specific thr to use in tracking anything

Mr Street, you know say you na street man. You no dey into IT. The first thing I did was to check his posting pattern on Nairaland. Did you read my post well sef?

It is more about what he is posting elsewhere on Nairaland not the portfolio. I was happy for him when I saw it too. If he was my brother, I'd sit him down and educate him about the dangers of putting out too much information about your personal life on the web. Most rich people we know with their details in the public have a security ring around them. They are difficult to reach.

He shouldn't be too comfortable asking for some things on Nairaland. All good sha, maybe it's just me. cheesy Make una no vex o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:00pm On Sep 13
yMcy56:

Mega wealth!!
Na your handiwork? 😁

He told me he no get 100k so something happened grin

You suppose know na but to others na Maybe or maybe not grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:01pm On Sep 13
Omooloriredade:

Mr Street, you know say you na street man. You no dey into IT. The first thing I did was to check his posting pattern on Nairaland. Did you read my post well sef?

It is more about what he is posting elsewhere on Nairaland not the portfolio. I was happy for him when I saw it too. If he was my brother, I'd sit him down and educate him about the dangers of putting out too much information about your personal life on the web. Most rich people we know with their details in the public have a security ring around them. They are difficult to reach.

He shouldn't be too comfortable asking for some things on Nairaland. All good sha, maybe it's just me. cheesy Make una no vex o.

Your point is VALID

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13
PZ on 52 week low....Hmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phadriz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13
I was referring to this.

BullBearMkt:

...read between the lines, they're not attacking you wink
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:04pm On Sep 13
Abeg make owner leave that matter. All this rich men and so called celebrities do it on social media physical and we celebrate it with them.How many have been kidnapp. When I post mine.Make sure you come welll prepared for the kidnapp. Na only government I fit fear on that bases .The government can decide to send his people after the money. Apart from that nothing they happen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:05pm On Sep 13
Streetinvestor2:
Make owner teach me how to upload image,delete and share link on this thread. On serious note I only sabi quote post.And I want to equally know how to retrieve my old post or someone else post

See this analogue investor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:05pm On Sep 13
ojeysky:
PZ on 52 week low....Hmm

So they haven't left this market sef? 😳
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:07pm On Sep 13
Omooloriredade:

ok sorry about that.I thought it was just about this thread only.

Pls still help on the question on how to post images,links and delete on this thread. I only sabi quote. And how to retrieve my old post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:08pm On Sep 13
Streetinvestor2:
Thr is nothing like God made hell.Will your own father have contemplated of building fire after giving birth to you and others.Or how many fire have you built for any of your children in future incase they go wrong. If the answer is No.Then the God I serve cannot be wicked to think such.I will advise you key into pastor Abel Damina teachings.
Sorry to all,this place is for making money

What if we find out las las that Mark 9:43-49 is real in the spiritual world?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omooloriredade: 3:10pm On Sep 13
Streetinvestor2:
Abeg make owner leave that matter. All this rich men and so called celebrities do it on social media physical and we celebrate it with them.How many have been kidnapp. When I post mine.Make sure you come welll prepared for the kidnapp. Na only government I fit fear on that bases .The government can decide to send his people after the money. Apart from that nothing they happen

Apologies please. Sometimes I dey suspect say my own dey dey too much at times. Making a mountain out of a mole hill. So maybe na one of those instances be this. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sunrisepebble: 3:19pm On Sep 13
I can confirm I am not and have no relation
megawealth01:

Is this @customstreet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:19pm On Sep 13
veecovee:

What if we find out las las that Mark 9:43-49 is real in the spiritual world?
You should first answer my question if your father or you have fire somewhere to throw you into or you throw your kinds if they commit. It is just logical reasoning. Then what about some one who created u in his image and likeness. Who has unimaginable love for you to the extent to sacrifice him self in human form through christ.

Then based on your scriptural verse.Go back and read from 41.You will see it was Chris teaching the importance of love to your fellow human. And all those body parts should not deprive you from extending love.And hell is the death of the physical body as a Christian. And Christ died and conquered death or hell so we can live with him forever through the forgiveness of sin which he paid with his blood

Make una no vex for me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 3:19pm On Sep 13
[i][/i] caverton still have some way to go ...no dulling!! No troway your money....ewnation dot com

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:24pm On Sep 13
grin grin cheesy
Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:26pm On Sep 13
OandO. -1.82%
ETERNA. -3.58%

sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:27pm On Sep 13
Agbalowomeri:

I swear I be real old sch.Na my son dey teach me things when he is around. The only thing I do is chat,text and make call.i don't do any social media. No FB, instagram etc.Na my active businesses., here and street wahala. Not a fan of other room or drink (only just a bottle).When I a less busy. I can watch American action /epic movies without sleeping for two days if na season type.

I am a serious Christ like not this thing they brand as born again. I am the kind Christian. If you slap me.i will remove your head.i will never turn the other side for you to slap again.Na watin my papa teach me

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:27pm On Sep 13
Leave when the ovation is loudest... cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omooloriredade: 3:32pm On Sep 13
@Bagwa @Sunrisepebble @yemy3m or anyone that has access to this info.

If I'm not mistaken, Ellah Lakes is currently raising capital via a private placement. Can anyone of you please help confirm the SP?

The RI late 2023 was at N2.90. I'd like to know if the PP is at a premium. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13
Sweden dey give immigrants 38k usd plus flight, make dey use them hand deport. Na 60 mil o, person fit collect carry enter gtco or zenith sheby sombody say na 200 naira eh dey go. grin grin grin

Or better still, carry am do those 10 or 15 year bonds, way be like 18 or 17 percent now, that na automatic 860k per month. How many people dey collect reach like that sef. Na only Mcy56 I dey sure say her salary pass am for here. grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13
Na joke o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:43pm On Sep 13
Streetinvestor2:
I swear I be real old sch.Na my son dey teach me things when he is around. The only thing I do is chat,text and make call.i don't do any social media. No FB, instagram etc.Na my active businesses., here and street wahala. Not a fan of other room or drink (only just a bottle).When I a less busy. I can watch American action /epic movies without sleeping for two days if na season type.

I am a serious Christ like not this thing they brand as born again. I am the kind Christian. If you slap me.i will remove your head.i will never turn the other side for you to slap again.Na watin my papa teach me

We go plenty for hellfire be that grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:44pm On Sep 13
ositadima1:
Sweden dey give immigrants 38k usd plus flight, make dey use them hand deport. Na 60 mil o, person fit collect carry enter gtco or zenith sheby sombody say na 200 naira eh dey go. grin grin grin

Or better still, carry am do those 10 or 15 year bonds, way be like 18 or 17 percent now, that na automatic 860k per month. How many people dey collect reach like that sef. Na only Mcy56 I dey sure say her salary pass am for here. grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

$34k Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13
Someone asked about the domestic dollar bond. It was over-subscribed.

The federal government had on Wednesday announced the raise of over $900m from its debut $500m domestic dollar-bond offer that closed last month, August 30,2024, with an interest rate of 9.75 percent per annum for 5 years.

The relatively high coupon, set at a spread of +600 basis points over US Treasuries, seems to have attracted both retail and institutional investors.

The minister noted that the successful issuance underscores the government’s commitment to diversifying its sources of funding and bolstering economic growth despite current economic challenges.

The funds raised from this bond issuance are set to be channeled into critical infrastructure projects and development programs that will bolster Nigeria’s economic growth.

According to Edun, the forthcoming listing of the dollar-denominated bond on the Nigerian Exchange (NGX) and FMDQ Securities Exchange will position Nigeria as a key player in deepening its capital markets and promoting financial inclusion.
https://businessday.ng/news/article/naira-rallies-on-record-domestic-dollar-bond/

Bloomberg noted that the bond sale played a significant role in boosting investor sentiment, contributing to the naira’s recent strength against the dollar.
https://punchng.com/naira-surged-by-4-8-after-domestic-dollar-bond-sale/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13
Agbalowomeri:

Wahala for the frequentists grin

Be like say you do stats or ecoms for uni? cheesy

I here say Bayesian stats easy pass trad stats. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13
Yemy3m:
Oando still in debt but income near double.
Result out soon.
Dnt sell.

Is the shareholders funds now positive. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8158) (8159) (8160) (8161) (8162) (8163) (8164) ... (8284) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sunrisepebble, SetrakusRa(m), vefexam, Emndy(m), KarlTom, Learner247, Blaqq2, SonofElElyonRet, ZikkyChops(m), Agbalowomeri and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.