Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11529109 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8163) (8164) (8165) (8166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:50pm
mikeapollo:

The accounts for one financial year must be audited and filed with statutory and regulatory bodies e.g. CAC, FIRS, NUPRC etc before interim or quarterly results of subsequent years can be released.
The FY2023 audited accounts for Oando is due for release by ending September

Even banks that requires rigorous scrutiny by CBN, SEC have all released their 2023 audited financial report, some have even released their H1 2024 audited financial report.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:53pm
Late release of audited financial report to the investing public is a red flag.

Paying dividends 9 months after the financial year is also a red flag as per the liquidity and cash position of the business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ballzproblem2: 5:58pm
unite4real:

That's not how we go about it here.
You may disagree with him but not an insult, rather you should give your own reason and make your contributions so that everyone can learn and also contribute to the discussion.

I hope I won't be insulted as well?
nope unless you believe naira will outperform dollar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:59pm
emmanuelewumi:
Late release of audited financial report to the investing public is a red flag.

Paying dividends 9 months after the financial year is also a red flag as per the liquidity and cash position of the business.

Sorry my oga,nothing way you no go hear because of oando matter. They want to teach you about results of companies and how it is handled
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 6:00pm
emmanuelewumi:

Even banks that requires rigorous scrutiny by CBN, SEC have all released their 2023 audited financial report, some have even released their H1 2024 audited financial report.

Are you just following the trend of Oando's audited accounts? People would even commend them if they are able to release the 2023 accounts in September 2024

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 6:22pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:25pm
Ballzproblem2:
nope unless you believe naira will outperform dollar.

Your investments can outperform dollar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 6:36pm
megawealth01:
I really don't know how to get link to news but I will ask someone to someone to help me get it soon
....but you've been posting different news links.....
Isn't that the way to post links too?
That is: Highlight the news by pressing down on the link, then copy and paste in a post. 😊
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:40pm
yMcy56:

....but you've been posting different news links.....
Isn't that the way to post links too?
That is: Highlight the news by pressing down on the link, then copy and paste in a post. 😊

Person wey dey hangover you dey answer am grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:47pm
Laso09:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/09/14/gtco-to-write-off-aiteo-loan-and-switch-to-aggressive-recovery-plan/

Business sha. You collect loan from person, still carry am go court when you never pay Lol

Exceptional items loading....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:59pm
Agbalowomeri:

Person wey dey hangover you dey answer am grin

Badt guy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 7:21pm
Agbalowomeri:

Business sha. You collect loan from person, still carry am go court when you never pay Lol

Exceptional items loading....

Na same for rent nah. Tenents de take landlord go court. You sweat build house and tenent take you go court say you de harass am. I hear say for Abuja some landlords no de give house to persons from one part of the country again because they sabi this kin thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 7:53pm
megawealth01:
By tomorrow, Sunday15.09.2024, NNPCL will start lifting pms from Dangote Refinery and sell to to marketers at N765. For now, Dangote Refinery will supply 25m liters daily while NNPCL will import the remaining 15 million liters.

By end of October, Dangote supply will rise to 35m liters while NNPCL importation reduces to 5m liters until importation is faced out completely and pms supply is 100% locally produced from Dangote and other local refineries.

All the back and forth stories I have been reading, this is the only one I understand regarding Dangote and Nnpc and pms
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:00pm
You forgot LAGOS grin
Raider76:

Na same for rent nah. Tenents de take landlord go court. You sweat build house and tenent take you go court say you de harass am. I hear say for Abuja some landlords no de give house to persons from one part of the country again because they sabi this kin thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 8:25pm
Streetinvestor2:
Make owner teach me how to upload image,delete and share link on this thread. On serious note I only sabi quote post.And I want to equally know how to retrieve my old post or someone else post
1. To see your posts:
- Once you login, click on your username on top of the NL page, it will take you to your personal "Profile Page"
- Here you can view all the posts you've "Liked" or "Share"irrespective of the year this was done........by clicking on "Posts I've Liked" OR "Posts I've Shared"

- You can view all the posts that have "Mention" your username or moniker by clicking on "My Quotes and Mentions"

* If you want to send personal message to Agba for instance,maybe you're ready to top up Garri for him, just click on his username, it will take you to his "Profile Page", then click on "Send Email Message to Agbalowomeri", submit thereafter.
* A NL Email notification from you will appear in his email address......he can now choose to reply you or not.

** To share a post, simply click on "Share" in the person's post......
** To like, simply click "LIke"
** To quote, simply click "Quote", then click "enter key" before replying on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8163) (8164) (8165) (8166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, Bagwa, Jonwest, megawealth01, Ginalex(f), Ndidi2, designking, adamx23(m), yMcy56, Wickedfact and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.