Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115260 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2015
PETERiCHY:

@Cadno even though i don't condole evil but I will give you a thumb for atleast being sincere.

One of the main problem that becloud our society from moving forward is HYPOCRISY.

OBJ, Tinubu, Buhari, Sanusi, Amechi, Oby Ezikwesili and coys are all shouting GEJ is corrupt! GEJ is corrupt!!

The same Oby Ezekwesili was ask by interviewer in London if Obasanjo regime was corrupt she couldn't come up with a straight answer.

Sanusi on the other hand has been claiming money was missing in NNPC while he's yet to challenge the fraudulent charges that lead to his dismissal as CBN boss instead he was busy seeking for court injuction to stop his prosecution.

OBJ, Tinubu, Buhari, Oby Ezikwesili and coy are all shouting GEJ is corrupt! GEJ is corrupt!!

Somebody gave his opinion and you all shouted him down claiming to be holier than God

While Im quite sure that less than 1% of Nigerians Will ever think of returning such amount if it was in their care.

Plz tell can somebody tell me any of our past president that is not corrupt? angry angry

I smell you wouldn't want me to reply this post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:49am On May 15, 2015
9free:

I smell you wouldn't want me to reply this post.

Oga 9free, abeg nor reply. At least we now know how some Nigerians 'representing us' in Dubai survive, I won't say their permanent profession.

angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:04am On May 15, 2015
Dragonking:

What about thiefnubuu, OBJ, Ameachi and IBB?

Thanks boss.

Anyone who could do basic Algebra before the end of the 20th century will wager that oga Jonathan is a LEARNER compared to some past leaders.

All the same, these people should never - NEVER - be used as a yardstick for the 99% of Nigerians, as some Nigerian in Dubai will want us to believe.

#yeyelity grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MoxyzFM(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2015
No wonder Skye bank price went down just 4 d fast hands to move in when their result comes out. Am very positive d bid will be more dan offer b'cos most investor love enjoying bonus & dis might happen if only we knew d qualification date (1st was FBNH, ETI, now skye don allow) but I wish to know if their result include that of Mainstreet bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2015
who dey buy skye , sebi dem say result no good.. I sold some units this morning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:42am On May 15, 2015
MoxyzFM:
No wonder Skye bank price went down just 4 d fast hands to move in when their result comes out. Am very positive d bid will be more dan offer b'cos most investor love enjoying bonus & dis might happen if only we knew d qualification date (1st was FBNH, ETI, now skye don allow) but I wish to know if their result include that of Mainstreet bank.

Spot on. Some guys were able to buy at N1.98 before the bids poured in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2015
Who know more about Bforex trading, I register with them this week to know more about what they offer, just this morning they called me with +4143 international code, and ask me to start up with minimum of #40,000 worth of Nigeria naira. But the truth is that I want to know more about them, but not yet ready to start with them, pls can somebody tell me more about them, am having appointment with them by 12pm this afternoon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:46am On May 15, 2015
lancee:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:46am On May 15, 2015
lancee:

Wish its price could fall to N1.9x again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:47am On May 15, 2015
The problem with nigerians is that even our so called priests and Imams are condoned for having 'private linens'. Why should people be afraid to display their 'linens'? I would rather transact with Cadno than with the 'holy priests'.

#Moneysage; no be u I call holy priest o before u hammer me with 'theatrical diatribe'

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2015
Moneysage:
If you like call it HYPOCRISY, if you like call it HOLIER THAN GOD; the fact remains that people should not wash their dirty linen in the public. When they do so and they get bashed heavily (like Bash Ali), that doesn't mean their bashers don't have dirty linen.

Someone said something 'funny' and you're giving him 'thumb'. Does the corrupt nature of OBJ, Tinubu... mean that 99% of Nigerians are like that? Does that mean we should tolerate 'dirty linens' on NSEMPA? Did you ask yourself why the moniker deleted his post?

No wonder someone said: "Welcome to Nigeria where stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated"

#Lordhavemercy angry
Oga Moneysage, I deleted that post cos this was not the forum for it anyway, ok, see, in this day and age where Internet banking, Mobile wallet, ATM, etc, tell me the last time U had N50,000 cash on you, I cant remember when I had such cash on me. Not to say N10m in a bag at the airport.
One of the reasons for such cash move is for bribery and the recipient does not want to be tracked, or some shady Business that bits the law enforcement agents. I know of some Bank ogas that awards projects to contactors with 20% on the award contract , do u expect him to claim such money by cheque ?, to be tracked in future ? Abeg be realistic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:55am On May 15, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
The problem with nigerians is that even our so called priests and Imams are condoned for having 'private linens'. Why should people be afraid to display their 'linens'? I would rather transact with Cadno than with the 'holy priests'.

#Moneysage; no be u I call holy priest o before u hammer me with 'theatrical diatribe'

There is the "poor" woman, there is "Cadno" and there is the "holy priest". Of the 3, you would rather transact business with Cadno right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 11:05am On May 15, 2015
Manonamission:

There is the "poor" woman, there is "Cadno" and there is the "holy priest". Of the 3, you would rather transact business with Cadno right?

Is this part of the basic Algebra Moneysage alluded to ? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:06am On May 15, 2015
dsunmade:
Please, I have a question for the stockmarket gurus.
Initially, during the course of a trading day, the share price can increase or decrease to a maximum of 5%. After some condition is met, it seems the price can then increase or decrease to a maximum of 10%.
What are the conditions that must be met for the 10% maximum change to be activated?

During pre-open session, a stock can gain/lose a maximum of 5%, and another 5% during normal trading session making a total of 10% maximum gain/loss on any trading day. So a stock must have gained/lost 5% during pre-open to be able to gain/lose 10% on a trading day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:13am On May 15, 2015
hbrednic:

Is this part of the basic Algebra Moneysage alluded to ? grin

You no go kee me o! grin grin grin

@Manonamission: Good thinking!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:14am On May 15, 2015
cadno:

Oga Moneysage, I deleted that post cos this was not the forum for it anyway, ok, see, in this day and age where Internet banking, Mobile wallet, ATM, etc, tell me the last time U had N50,000 cash on you, I cant remember when I had such cash on me. Not to say N10m in a bag at the airport.
One of the reasons for such cash move is for bribery and the recipient does not want to be tracked, or some shady Business that bits the law enforcement agents. I know of some Bank ogas that awards projects to contactors with 20% on the award contract , do u expect him to claim such money by cheque ?, to be tracked in future ? Abeg be realistic

So does it justify your appraisal of the honest act of this woman of integrity? I have no interest in condemning you because I am not qualified to, but you insulted the sensibility of this woman especially with your last sentence. You have chosen the path you wish to tread in life, please let her type be. Respect her conviction. smiley

Pardon me guys, no intention to derail thread

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2015
SKYE on full bid.... What is happening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 11:18am On May 15, 2015
spicytayomic:
SKYE on full bid.... What is happening

Have you thought of the 1Qtr result Have you thought of what will happen with Mainstream's performance fully put in?? grin

Just thinking loud... not an advice...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:18am On May 15, 2015
Moneysage:

@oga mi myjoy08: I sincerely apologize for quoting you, since you had begged that no one should.

But I have dug up these posts (from pages 654,655 and 683) to make anyone who wishes to reflect on the essence of predictions, FORECASTS, suspicions, and INSIDER INFORMATION that we see on this thread almost daily.

I have always maintained that some things are best not spoken out in public, especially if you are not the first hand source (e.g the CEO or PA to some member of BOD). @megainvest you will recall I once said this. Did any bank declare the dividend yield you mentioned? Please educate me. It is posts (like these quoted above) that make it difficult for people to spot 'true' INSIDER INFORMATION such as the Vitafoam one, that was tagged as monkey hunting.

I had asked myjoy08 about the bank he was referring to in the quoted post above, I got no answer. He talked about UBA and Skye (those posts were in March 2015), we know where those stocks are today - dividend-wise and price action-wise.

Summary: Put together what you will from these posts and be careful of prophets - in real world and more so in a virtual forum when your money is involved.

#peace

A word to the wise is sufficient.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2015
skye bank on bid.. NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:21am On May 15, 2015
@oga mi Agba: This isn't a diatribe.

I certainly don't know what you mean by 'private linens'. I had made mention of 'dirty linens'. Personally, I am not a holy person (not in reference to your 'holy priest'), I don't know why some people will pride themselves as being holy... But I do believe that:

1. Spare others of your blemishes. Don't come to the public space to declare what may not be morally acceptable.

2. The truth should be declared when necessary. This doesn't mean the speaker is righteous; it should only remind them that they should remove the log in their own eyes, too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:23am On May 15, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

value trap
No single offer for now. Wonders of the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by praisestep: 11:23am On May 15, 2015
Is Skye just on Bid?
No Single offer at the moment on Itrade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2015
lancee:
skye bank on bid.. NSE

Its all part of the manipulations. The more you look the less you see, Better stay away from banking stocks till after MPC next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On May 15, 2015
Elai147:

During pre-open session, a stock can gain/lose a maximum of 5%, and another 5% during normal trading session making a total of 10% maximum gain/loss on any trading day. So a stock must have gained/lost 5% during pre-open to be able to gain/lose 10% on a trading day.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2015
please can any one say sth about transxep that is at #1.06 now. Is it good to give it buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Its all part of the manipulations. The more you look the less you see, Better stay away from banking stocks till after MPC next week.

Hmm... We are all guessing , everyone just dey bring different ideas ..okoo I will stay away from Banking stock grin

MPC na mon/tues
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 11:30am On May 15, 2015
PETERiCHY:

You might justify buying it at N3 soon...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:30am On May 15, 2015
zendi:
No single offer for now. Wonders of the NSE.

What is happening to Skyebank at the moment is clearly the handwork of the market makers. I don't see any other way to describe it. The 1 for 20 bonus is utterly absurd considering the poor FY2014 report.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:32am On May 15, 2015
@cadno: So because mortals are not meant to carry more than NGN 50000, whenever we see NGN 12 million it automatically belongs to us

This overwhelms my imagination!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by praisestep: 11:33am On May 15, 2015
I thought its time for some people to be greedy, because others are "fearFULL"?
That is if you believe Mainstreet will truly have impact on their books.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 11:36am On May 15, 2015
Elai147:

What is happening to Skyebank at the moment is clearly the handwork of the market makers. I don't see any other way to describe it. The 1 for 20 bonus is utterly absurd considering the poor FY2014 report.

You might be right... but have you seen Q1 or do you know what it might look like, and the way the market will react

Can someone tell us what he/she thinks the true worth of Skye bank is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.