Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,089 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11150515 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (7858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ItsJonathan(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2015
thorland:

Two thousand naira? Don't want discourage you but with that money, you'll be having less than 4k after an 100% ROI. 4k o and only God knows how long that will take.

What if I buy it, then sell it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 11, 2015
ItsJonathan:

What if I buy it, then sell it?

Mr. Jonathan, yes you can buy some units of first bank shares with two thousand naira, but the point I'm making is that, two thousand naira is just too small for the purpose of investing In stocks.

Use the money to buy a book or two to build knowledge in equity trading while you save up till you have something considerable enough to plough in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Hi fellow investors, I have an existing account with a stockbroking firm, but they don't run online trading platform. Can I have a second account(Online acc.) with another stockbroking? What are the procedures?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:30am On Jun 11, 2015
I can't remember the last time I saw a Vono product, but the very last one I saw looked like a trap for pigs.

grin grin grin

#pigs get slaughtered

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 2:28am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 2:29am On Jun 11, 2015
amustsuccess:
Hi fellow investors, I have an existing account with a stockbroking firm, but they don't run online trading platform. Can I have a second account(Online acc.) with another stockbroking? What are the procedures?

Yes, you can...contact the stockbrokers e.g meritrade.com, and they would assist you in opening an account

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 3:59am On Jun 11, 2015
amustsuccess:

Yes, you can.
I will advise you use the same CHN number as in your old account for your new account too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by db15: 3:59am On Jun 11, 2015
My people, I greet ooo. Please FBNH declared bonus of 1:10. Will this be automatically added to your account or is dir a process to be done by me. Please help as I be olodo for this market grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:07am On Jun 11, 2015
ItsJonathan:
Stockbull, I'm a student and I want to invest in stocks slowly but fully. Can Two thousand naira get me any stocks at like Firstbank? Thanks.
if there is any registered stockbroker that can open an account for their new customer with two thousand naira, it's a good idea to start with two thousand naira, and you can be buying to build up your investment anytime you have money, it might be weekly or monthly. First bank is good to invest in.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:39am On Jun 11, 2015
drtonyo:

Thank you Cadno . I was the BITL. Reading Angelo82 posts is like reading the answers before seeing the questions.

Sir Angelo is a VIP here. grin

I just wish he would quote the reference post first before writing his comments. grin grin

Are you happy now?............

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2015
BNSITL please i have an issue I have not receive most of my dividend since last year , I send a letter via my broker and the told me the divdend warrant as been mailed out but up till now I have not gotten anything . This include stocks like firstbank , stanbic , oando, ccnn.

I was qualify for stanbic but I sold it few month after the payment date . Please how do I go about it to retrieve them ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Double post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2015
Moneysage:
I can't remember the last time I saw a Vono product, but the very last one I saw looked like a trap for pigs.

grin grin grin

#pigs get slaughtered

I made nothing less than 25% from vono,though I didn't put so much money in it.
If you are new in jijo ministry international, u make some mistakes. That's why am asking d newbies DT were trapped to pm me for exit strategy.

I've been making abt 2% min gain on daily basis from this jijo ministry of late. Thanks to some bnsitl in this forum DT opened my eyes to it.

In the ministry, u don't get emotional. The only time I was trapped was when I got emotional in a stock. I knew d stock was abt to retrace and warned bnsitl abt boarding BT I didn't jump out because I didn't know d mm would give up so easily.

I am getting some experience and get better as I trade.

In jijo, when u see any sideways trading or retracement after days of succesive gain, u jump out immediately. This is for short time jijo. But for daily jijo, u already know d price u want to jijo and the price u want to exit.

Note- u can only jijo daily with Morgan cos of the fees which is 1.55%. So even with 3% margin, u are making some though.

You dont stake all ur money in one stock, u can spread ur jijo money in 2 or 3 stocks.

For now , its jijo till the MKT finds a bearing.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by taiwoliu(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2015
Can you please explain d term 'sideways trading'? Seen it couple tyms here. @mercylicious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2015
mercylicious:

If you are new in jijo ministry international, u make some mistakes. That's why am asking d newbies DT were trapped to pm me for exit strategy.

I've been making abt 2% min gain on daily basis from this jijo ministry of late. Thanks to some bnsitl in this forum DT opened my eyes to it.

In the ministry, u don't get emotional. The only time I was trapped was when I got emotional in a stock. I knew d stock was abt to retrace and warned bnsitl abt boarding BT I didn't jump out because I didn't know d mm would give up so easily.

In jijo, when u see any sideways trading or retracement after days of succesive gain, u jump out immediately. This is for short time jijo. But for daily jijo, u already know d price u want to jijo and the price u want to exit.

Note- u can only jijo daily with Morgan cos of the fees which is 1.55%. So even with 3% margin, u are making some though.

You dont stake all ur money in one stock, u can spread ur jijo money in 2 or 3 stocks.

Do you mean morgan charges 1.55% for both buying and selling...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2015
thorland:

Hmmm, this Oando that has killed me. I have some units I bought at 28naira. The more I pray that the stock should move up to that price, the more it dances back to 15 and 16 naira. cry

This is why I tagged oando as #jokeoftheyear.

Always underperforming when you expect it to perform and performing when you least expect it. I know of a friend that took a bank loan to buy close to a million units of oando last year to increase his previous stake. He expected the price to fly above N100 after the elctions, especially if apc wins..Now he is running up and down like a fugitive.

Until investor/traders learn to remove sentiments from the market, you will always end up being the pig who gets slaughtered at the end.

PS: I have units in oando

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Moneysage:

grin grin grin

#pigs get slaughtered

Funny, because recently I saw some marketers hoarding some vono pillows on the road side near my pako bus stop area yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2015
Josh121:
BNSITL please i have an issue I have not receive most of my dividend since last year , I send a letter via my broker and the told me the divdend warrant as been mailed out but up till now I have not gotten anything . This include stocks like firstbank , stanbic , oando, ccnn.

I was qualify for stanbic but I sold it few month after the payment date . Please how do I go about it to retrieve them ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2015
Buy dangote cement whole at discounted prices... Contact Mr Lucas imonofi for sales enquiries on 08131194284.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Born2berich:

This is why I tagged oando as #jokeoftheyear.

Always underperforming when you expect it to perform and performing when you least expect it. I know of a friend that took a bank loan to buy close to a million units of oando last year to increase his previous stake. He expected the price to fly above N100 after the elctions, especially if apc wins..Now he is running up and down like a fugitive.

Until investor/traders learn to remove sentiments from the market, you will always end up being the pig who gets slaughtered at the end.

PS: I have units in oando

Well, you're right. I do think the stock's outstanding shares (over 12billion) is somewhat excessive, plus the constant fall in crude oil price hasn't helped neither, but generally, Oando is a fundamentally sound stock.

I made a kill with my first batch, wasn't too lucky with the second and I'm not the one to sell at a loss especially when the stock is one that has great potentials. I am bit tired of waiting tho, I hope something positive will happens soon. Maybe the result and a good dividend will help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Josh121:

Your warrants expire after 6 months. Then you can call at the Registrars' and have them revalidated. Payment is made directly to your registered bank account with the registrar. You should get your credit alert in less than 10 working days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2015
jamace:
FBNH looks a hot BUY.

Keep on investing.
Why so sir?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2015
zendi:
Wouldn't wish even my enemy to be outside of skye and uba when their Q2 results are released, come july.
Thanks bro but UBA isnt "cash dividend friendly" and the sky isnt looking it for Skye?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2015
I just found out that I can not just make reasonable profit from jijo , with any amount more than N1million. Most time the ready sellers are few unit holders. Do you observe that too?
mercylicious:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Na monkey hunting Proshare dey do these days. As soon as pronounce bull on a stock just know say na reverse gear that stock go do next

#JustGrabIt

cheesy cheesy I won't be surprised if @Myjoy08 now works for Proshare. grin grin Phrases such as "Just buy it", "buy it and enjoy the rally" , "bulls are raging" etc accompany almost every stock pick. Very amusing indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2015
veecovee:
I just found out that I can not just make reasonable profit from jijo , with any amount more than N1million. Most time the ready sellers are few unit holders. Do you observe that too?

Plus when you buy large quantities, you might not be able to sell off before it's turns red.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zik4ever: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2015
thorland:

Plus when you buy large quantities, you might not be able to sell off before it's turns red.
I m wondering the maximum amount the successful jijo masters are trading with?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2015
zik4ever:

Why so sir?
Technical Analysis speaking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2015
mercylicious:

Thanks for sharing!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2015
veecovee:

Probably just a couple of thousands of Naira. Imagine trying to jijo with some 250k units of oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2015
veecovee:
thorland:

angelo82:

Do you mean morgan charges 1.55% for both buying and selling...........

To know the amt u can stake in a stock in jijo, u have to observe d volume DT trades in a day.
That was why I jijoed vono with small amt. If am to jijo eterna at anytime, it will be with small amt, cos I know d volume. But with stocks DT trade heavy volumes, u can jijo with more money. U must not put ur sale trade once. U can break it down to many trades at diff prices . just study d stock u want to jijo b4 u enter. Observe d trend b4 u enter. If you don't see any trend, don't think of jijoing grin the stock.

@thorland, u can spread ur money to abt 3 stocks if ur money is huge. And don't jijo with all the money u have in ur portfolio. U can carve out some amt for jijo things. U can be making like 10k, 20k to 50k daily with God is on ur side while trading with 1m.
Did I see some ppl faint? Hahahah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (7858) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, Boshins, cocolacec(m), zendi, Payunsin, Bovis(m), GORRET(f), yMcy56(f), floydmayweather, Princkez, nosa2(m), ayufun, emmasoft(m), Ndidi2 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.