Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert (357935 Views)

How To Flash/install Custom Roms For Android Devices (S2,S3,S4 E.t.c.) / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by nani667: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2013
amprime: Pls guys is dis Ѧ note 3 ?

Lord_Reed:

Looks chinco to me.

MsTeez:
how do u recognise chinco phones? it looks pretty normal

the device would have to be switched on to know for sure...these days the Chinese have become very adept in the cloning process....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
MsTeez:
how do u recognise chinco phones? it looks pretty normal

With that funny thing pasted on it? I don't think so!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by tohby2(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
tohby2: pls house I want to buy a Samsung note2 from som1 but wen I check d model it was SGH T889 don't kno much about it.so is it OK for me to buy?or not
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by iykedancastro(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
If you upgraded the bootloader, you CANNOT downgrade back to 4.2.2
Reboot into download mode, if you see a line like 'Warranty bit' then, you are 'F*CKED!'[/quote]

pls actually i wasnt the person dat did the upgrade bt the guy jst told me he didnt factory reset d fone wen he upgraded dnt knw if that has any connection to the bugs am seein nw.. thou i hv even manual factory resetted d fone 2days back and how can i confirm the boothloader stuff any help ll b appreciated bro
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by iykedancastro(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
sirantonio: Please I bought an s3 gt 19300 and it doesnt download from play store, it gets stuck at the downloading page? What do I do
thats an MTN ish experiencing same my bro n dad too. called the customer care but dey culdnt help jst change network i believe it ll b solved.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
iyke dan-castro:
pls actually i wasnt the person dat did the upgrade bt the guy jst told me he didnt factory reset d fone wen he upgraded dnt knw if that has any connection to the bugs am seein nw.. thou i hv even manual factory resetted d fone 2days back and how can i confirm the boothloader stuff any help ll b appreciated bro

Reboot into Download mode son!

tohby2: pls house I want to buy a Samsung note2 from som1 but wen I check d model it was SGH T889 don't kno much about it.so is it OK for me to buy?or not

Don't buy. Buy only international versions...

MsTeez:
thank you smiley actually ended up figuring it out that they removed that in favour of using the pen on the capacitive keys. on note 2, you could navigate by pressing down the button on your pen and drawing > to move right, < to move left and ^ to bring up the menu. thanks tho

Actually, the Note 2 is the only recent flagship i never spent enough time with, it's an Awesome mobile tho. Cheers! smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by iykedancastro(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=Stanley08]

done that sir but didnt see any thing lyk 'warranty bit' jst d usual caution abt custom rom
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pls I mistakenly deleted my samsung app store how do I reinstall it pls. I need help.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by bastien: 1:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Abeg house,tell me what and what Note3 can do,cause my eyes are on the fone,pls

Like does it work wen u move ur hands far from it like the S4,thou have not use any flagship fone b4.........just tell me tins 2 scatter my dada

Cus I wan get am nxt week
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by biggmusty(m): 5:47am On Dec 28, 2013
Please how do I install CWM on my i9100 after rooting?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by dynamo77(m): 6:03am On Dec 28, 2013
dynamo77: yeah my bro is here with me in nigeria and i think u're right about the phone being sim locked. Pls how do i fix that....thanks
@ stanley pls reply
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Innoxxacs: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Guys how much can I get a neatly Nigerian used samsung NOTE 2[international version]
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by EUEDOSA: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Good morning house, i just got a samsung galaxy S2 gt 1900 from someone but the screen does not rotate even when you snap with it vertical the pics will be just at the middle as if its bent . Can someone help me on how to go about this . Thank you .
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2013
E.U EDOSA:
Good morning house, i just got a samsung galaxy S2 gt 1900 from someone but the screen does not rotate even when you snap with it vertical the pics will be just at the middle as if its bent . Can someone help me on how to go about this . Thank you .

Wait! What?

bastien: Abeg house,tell me what and what Note3 can do,cause my eyes are on the fone,pls

Like does it work wen u move ur hands far from it like the S4,thou have not use any flagship fone b4.........just tell me tins 2 scatter my dada

Cus I wan get am nxt week

You are just a jonzer. Sorry sha!

2iic: Pls I mistakenly deleted my samsung app store how do I reinstall it pls. I need help.

Get the apk from anywhere, a custom ROM maybe.
Then Push it to system/app/ using a Root enabled File explorer. Like Root Explorer (best) or ES File explorer
Long press the pushed apk and set Permissions as

rw-
r--
r--

Reboot phone. It should work. Cheers!

biggmusty: Please how do I install CWM on my i9100 after rooting?

Google search, Xda search
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Abiolanzy(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Stanley08:

Don't buy. Buy only international versions...

Actually, the Note 2 is the only recent flagship i never spent enough time with, it's an Awesome mobile tho. Cheers! smiley

so what happens to other versions?
is like ure saying only the limited edition of cars are the best. the other are wa?

please use your Google n do some research
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by austin4real(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
I need the cost of the screen of the samsung s4 mine just got broken.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Dikachiii: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please my phone is discharging even though it's plugged in and indicates charging.

The charger is an oem from samsung that came with my s2 and it works perfectly cos it charges my bro's s3. So I installed battery monitor pro and noticed that even when plugged in, the mA is still - something instead of +.

Please help me.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dikachiii: Please my phone is discharging even though it's plugged in and indicates charging.

The charger is an oem from samsung that came with my s2 and it works perfectly cos it charges my bro's s3. So I installed battery monitor pro and noticed that even when plugged in, the mA is still - something instead of +.

Please help me.

Call SLOT, ask for an Original S2 charger.

Abiolanzy:

so what happens to other versions?
is like ure saying only the limited edition of cars are the best. the other are wa?

please use your Google n do some research

Did it ever occur to you that there is a reason these phones are sold only in the US? U dey do like say u know everything...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Dikachiii: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Stanley08:

but the charger came with my s2 and it charged an s3 galaxy tab htc 3d very well.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good day all.
Please with my S4, I CANT access WCDMA network service with Etisalat line unless I switch back to GSM and I can't even access data services at all with my MTN line.
N/B: I have tried with different sims for both networks but the problem wasn't solved. so am convinced it's got to be from the phone.
please kindly help with a possible solution. Thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by caukerzee(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Senatoresq: Good day all.
Please with my S4, I CANT access WCDMA network service with Etisalat line unless I switch back to GSM and I can't even access data services at all with my MTN line.
N/B: I have tried with different sims for both networks but the problem wasn't solved. so am convinced it's got to be from the phone.
please kindly help with a possible solution. Thanks
Had Same problems with my etisalat. Called their customer care and it was solved. Don't know about MTN though.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Opeyemi5(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
pls how much can i fix a broken glass of my note2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by davidhoop: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls how much will it cost to change the complete screen of an s3 sgh-1747 ( us at $ t version)
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by bolutic(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2013
davidhoop: Pls how much will it cost to change the complete screen of an s3 sgh-1747 ( us at $ t version)
25K for new BUT i have the screen 4 15k use one
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by bolutic(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2013
Opeyemi5: pls how much can i fix a broken glass of my note2

12k to fix the glass
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by stonedlive(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2013
help guys
does anyone know how i can place my bible icon on the muiti window in galaxy note 2
i would like a scenario where i can split the window between my bible application and
my notepad on the phone.. but i noticed that the window will allow certain apps but
not the ones i want placed on its list...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Opeyemi5(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2013
bolutic:

12k to fix the glass
do u ave d white glass for note2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Please House...how do i configure my Galaxy tab 2 manually for Glo network. Pls help
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by biggmusty(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2013
Pls I need advice on which to buy Uk used Note N7000 or S2 I9100?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Smily202(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2013
biggmusty: Pls I need advice on which to buy Uk used Note N7000 or S2 I9100?

Go for S3 if u hav the moni....

back to ur choice

I prefer Uk T mobile S2 coz dat wot am using
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by biggmusty(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Smily202:

Go for S3 if u hav the moni....

back to ur choice

I prefer Uk T mobile S2 coz dat wot am using

Scared of S3 due to d SDS ishh
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Abiolanzy(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=Stanley08]

Did it ever occur to you that there is a reason these phones are sold only in the US? U dey do like say u know everything

was the reason ? and why do we have UNLOCK for fones anywhere in the world.
is not rocket science my friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (166) (Reply)

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.