Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture (28388 Views)

How Did The OT Saints Get Saved? / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture / Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
B4 Sending ur EMAILS,Check when last the OP was seen
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Royalprestidge(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
manifest4god@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Riricandy(f): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
mareeta182002@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Sweetcollins: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
I love this write up. God pls draw me nearer.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Alphonseverest: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okeke.everest@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by PastorOluT(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
donem: With the number of e-mail handles soliciting for the e-book, i dont think the Op would be equall to the task.

This issue of Rapture is an interesting 1 which ought to be followed closely, i dont in anyway doubt its reality, as only a fool would do so, cos its stated in the holy scripture. But attimes i kinda ask myself if its possible to make heaven, judging from the do and donts i read about.
(My God perfect my ways and enable each one of us make heaven)
Truly the bible talk about rapture, but the dos n donts of any revelation should never negate what the bible teaches about salvation. No one should be scared 'cos one saw one revelation or the other, just follow the scriptures n u will be saved n not dos n donts of so called revelation.
I wonder why people now believe so called revelations more than the scriptures, so what in the world is the use of the bible?

1 Like

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
ibedun: Primitive fantasists - where is this your God?

High level fraud. Look around you - churches, churches everywhere surrounded by hunger, despair, extreme poverty, diseases, ignorance and backwardness, extreme corruption and bad governance.

Where is your God? Of what usefulness is your God?

...if u have a weapon n u keep it in ur house durin a war wil it be of help to u...God is God and his ways re nt our ways...if u medidate on his word day n night n u act on it u shal be prosperous n ve gud succes nt wen u put it under ur pillow ...d kingdom of God has principles n wen u follow dem it wil definately work 4 u

1 Like

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Ezebu(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls I need the e-book...chucksezebu@yahoo.com is my email address
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by pimplucious: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
I need to ask u a very simple question although it may seem ridiculous to u. The question is whether the Jesus in ur revelation was black or white?

As far as I'm concern the Jesus I know is black even BBC once confirmed it. Here's the link. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1243954.stm plus a lot of bible verses confirmed it too. Revelation 1:15

So if what u saw is short of being a black man then u just wasted my precious time.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Anthony.victor@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Collinsono: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please i need the book collinsowanlan@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by sojax2cool(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sojax2cool@yahoo.ca
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by pstdre(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
dareolaniyi@live .com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by trolling(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
pimp_lucious :
I need to ask u a very simple question although it may seem ridiculous to u. The question is whether the Jesus in ur revelation was black or white?

As far as I'm concern the Jesus I know is black even BBC once confirmed it. Here's the link. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1243954.stm plus a lot of bible verses confirmed it too. Revelation 1:15

So if what u saw is short of being a black man then u just wasted my precious time.
no mind them,white people don brainwash them,mind you heyZeus called jesus is white but the Hebrew Messiah called Yahshua of the world is black according to the Bible ,make dem they worship their white boy and blue eyes, uneducated and brainwashed people
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by emmalux2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
pls send it to emmalux2@gmail.com GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Eyinjuoluwa: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
olawumiakeredolu@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by frank317: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
I pose this question once again, did anybody check the date this article was posted? Re read it and you will find out that he was talking about 2012 into early 2013. The time he prophesied rapture might like take place had come and gone.he even said there will b civil war in nigeria, what nonsense.

No one is even bothere at the fact the the poster is nt replyin to all the emai. Perhaps he had been raptured.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by jhames010(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
anthonypeters: Please, if you need an e-copy of this book, just post your e-mail address as a reply and I will send it to your e-mail as an attachment free of charge

Jhammes010@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Jodesky(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bossforeva: B4 Sending ur EMAILS,Check when
last the OP was seen

I wonder o.
Just a dumb and dogmatic lot.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by baby124: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
Looks like a new church format going on here. OP, you actually have the time to write what you wrote in your OP? Wonderful. You must be an ASUU victim. cheesy
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Charles487: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Charles_splendid@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by tunjiadeyemo: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
tunjiadeyemo2011@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by sweetmimi(f): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
okoronkwochidinma@yahoo.com. Thanks for sharing
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by charlesm91(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
majorly spoke on the outwardness of man rather than laying much emphasis on the state of heart. I believe if a mans heart is right with God, he wont do things against the will of God n this will in turn transform his outwardness. Gold n silver isnt sin bt the love is. Let der be moderation. I dont condole mini n saggy n exposure of cleavage bt hairdo, earrings n perfumes?? Queen esther in the bible dressed well to please n win the kings heart, mary magdalene washed Jesus feet with expensive oil, etc. I think we need to be enlightened so as to do things rightly. Read the word n let it guide u.
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by DjFlamingo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
arinzeudolisa@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by joe4christ(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
frank3.16:
I pose this question once again, did anybody check the date this article was posted? Re read it and you will find out that he was talking about 2012 into early 2013. The time he prophesied rapture might like take place had come and gone.he even said there will b civil war in nigeria, what nonsense.

No one is even bothere at the fact the the poster is nt replyin to all the emails. [size=15pt]Perhaps he had been raptured.[/size]

hehehehe you funny o. Lol!
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Emmanuelgalazy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
benardemmanuel2@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls send to obinnaobasi14@yahoo.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by nwaobitex: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
anthonypeters: Please, if you need an e-copy of this book, just post your e-mail address as a reply and I will send it to your e-mail as an attachment free of charge
nwaisaacobiorah@gmail.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by jdilight(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
late 2012 why did she post it in 2013. l wanted to laugh but l remembered something. The illuminati saga of last year. T. I sings that in 2013 was blank nothing happened in the world because satan will come into the world.

so many has spoken against this revelation claiming its FALSE.

Why is watching match on sunday bad/sinful. The first thing my mum taught me when she saw l loved watching matches on sunday was, " if u will keep the sabath holy, that u will not do ur pleasure. l will make u ride upon the earth" watching matches on sunday is doing your own pleasure not God's pleasure. Sunday is like paying tithe of your week to God.

She dwell on the out ward things than in ward. Our out ward is a reflection of the in ward. lf a woman exposes her body through her dressing to the market. lt wasn't done that day, she has done it a million times in her heart.

Why will God be concern with our appearance cos it can and has destroyed so many innocent people. lf you look at a woman and lost after her, you have committed sin already. lf the woman dress well and couldn't attract a lustful heart that woman has worked for God.

Gold wearing ke, why condemn the hand work of God. l will be suffocated with hug from all the gay and lesbians in Nairaland.

Warning is not for everyone to benefit from, if the in laws if noah didn't believe in their time. Why should you? your unbelief cannot change a thing.

1 Like

Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by Aboluwarin: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
arainChrist@usa.com
Re: Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by frank317: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
jdilight: late 2012 why did she post it in 2013. l wanted to laugh but l remembered something. The illuminati saga of last year. T. I sings that in 2013 was blank nothing happened in the world because satan will come into the world.

so many has spoken against this revelation claiming its FALSE.

Why is watching match on sunday bad/sinful. The first thing my mum taught me when she saw l loved watching matches on sunday was, " if u will keep the sabath holy, that u will not do ur pleasure. l will make u ride upon the earth" watching matches on sunday is doing your own pleasure not God's pleasure. Sunday is like paying tithe of your week to God.

She dwell on the out ward things than in ward. Our out ward is a reflection of the in ward. lf a woman exposes her body through her dressing to the market. lt wasn't done that day, she has done it a million times in her heart.

Why will God be concern with our appearance cos it can and has destroyed so many innocent people. lf you look at a woman and lost after her, you have committed sin already. lf the woman dress well and couldn't attract a lustful heart that woman has worked for God.

Gold wearing ke, why condemn the hand work of God. l will be suffocated with hug from all the gay and lesbians in Nairaland.

Warning is not for everyone to benefit from, if the in laws if noah didn't believe in their time. Why should you? your unbelief cannot change a thing.

He did not even post it thie year, it was posted last year december. THe prophescy was meant for october november december last year. Jst check the date this thread was opened.

The guy must have even left nairaland because he has not replied one mail. This is
 plain crazy at people ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Will Be Sworn In As President; Atiku Will Take Over In 2019 – Prophet / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.