Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,669 members, 7,941,584 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Akpos And Ekaite - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And Ekaite (2686 Views)

Mr Wellness Was Shocked After Ekaite Took Off Her Make Up / Akpos And Ekaite / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpos And Ekaite by Keenysbojan(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ekaite went to a doctor and asked d doctor to made anoda hole near her fucking ass. Doctor: buh why na? Ekaite:replied doctor business is going well so i want to open anoda branch. Teacher: helo class today we gonna talk abt positive,comparative and superlative in English. For example tall-taller-tallest, fast-faster-fastest, akpos pls can u giv us anoda one? Akpos:said come-comer-comest,go-goer-goest and eat-eater-eatest...teacher: fainted Pastor: the lord is my shepherd can be found in the book of wot,akpos? Akpos said: In the book of REBECCA. Pastor: collapse. Akpos was in the bed wit ekaite his wife sleeping. He dreamt he was in heaven when he got to heaven's gate,he met an angel who started showing him everything...After a while akpos asked the angel can i piss here? Angel: it's nt allowed buh u can. A short while later again akpos asked can i mess here? Angel:it's nt allowed buh you can...minutes later again akpos asked d angel can i poo here? Angel:it's nt allowed buh you can...xo akpos saw a flower and asked the angel can i use the flower to clean my bottom? Angel:it's nt allowed buh you can...as akpos was about to use the flower to clean his bottom, a hot slap landed on his face from ekaite,shouted; you piss for bed,i no talk,you mess i leave you,i no talk,you poo on top bed i leave you, i no talk,you now want to use my wrapper clean you bottom,are u mad?cheesy
Re: Akpos And Ekaite by johndavid1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lol thumbs up man grin grin grin
Re: Akpos And Ekaite by realsammie(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
This is rubbish. Guy seriously u go school at all.
. You just mix up sentence, no paragraph, nothing.
surely this is the hand work of CRTL + C and CRTL + V.
Re: Akpos And Ekaite by horlahbc: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
realsammie: This is rubbish. Guy seriously u go school at all.
. You just mix up sentence, no paragraph, nothing.
surely this is the hand work of CRTL + C and CRTL + V.
abeg try 2 dey apreciat waitin person do
Re: Akpos And Ekaite by Xymc1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
It is the end times

(1) (Reply)

15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! / Psalms 23 / Death And A Young Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.