Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

My Wife Slaps Me When I Ask For Food, Man Tells Court - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wife Slaps Me When I Ask For Food, Man Tells Court (461 Views)

Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station / One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story / What To Do If A Guy Like This Slaps You Girls Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Slaps Me When I Ask For Food, Man Tells Court by Ptimes: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
A 46-year-old Ilorin resident, Bello Zakariyau of Niger Road, Ilorin, on Thursday told an Ilorin Area Court that his wife was in the habit of slapping him whenever he asked her for food.

He prayed the court to dissolve the three-year-old marriage with Fatimoh Zakariyau, because he was tired of her slaps.

The petitioner told the court that his wife was hot tempered and aggressive.

“My wife slapped me just because I asked her for food and also shouted on me to get off her sight if I don’t want trouble,” he said.

Mr. Zakariyau told the court that the problem started on Sept 11 when his wife refused to cook for him and their only child.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/111006-my-wife-slaps-me-when-i-ask-for-food-man-tells-court.html
Re: My Wife Slaps Me When I Ask For Food, Man Tells Court by TableLeg(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Slaps Me When I Ask For Food, Man Tells Court by Tsmooth1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Wetin I talk sef? Make I just occupy space for front page.
Re: My Wife Slaps Me When I Ask For Food, Man Tells Court by k2039: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Probably he didnt give the woman feeding allowance.
Re: My Wife Slaps Me When I Ask For Food, Man Tells Court by benbrains(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
He is a male; not a man.
Re: My Wife Slaps Me When I Ask For Food, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

enjoy your marriage Man, remember it is for better for worst..... grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is Very Political. / Mayan Calendar / I Believe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.