Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth (25158 Views)

What Is The Most Pleasurable Action On Earth? / Most Hated Livin Thing On Nairaland Is.. / What is the most beautiful thing on earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by honeric01(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Making love. (not having s.e. x)

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Santi222(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Playing beautiful music...
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by mikron(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
i have 5
1. sex ( especially when agro don hold u for so long)
2. to shit especially when u re purging
3.to eat a delicious hot meal when u re very hungry
4. to have a drink of a chilled bottle of water or drink when u re thirsty
5. to sleep in a very soft bed when u have overworked urslf and very tired
guys nothing beats these things

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Being a Christian

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by dickhardener: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
mikron: i have 5
1. sex ( especially when agro don hold u for so long)
2. to shit especially when u re purging
3.to eat a delicious hot meal when u re very hungry
4. to have a drink of a chilled bottle of water or drink when u re thirsty
5. to sleep in a very soft bed when u have overworked urslf and very tired
guys nothing beats these things
correct
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ynashing a chick after a long time of her playing hard to get.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Getting lost in a dense damp forest (coupled with fear). Until I did that, I would have said s3x.... I shall try merging the two cool
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by condralbede(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
rash47: Smoking, after a good meal.
Tukor benedictor...nothing like a good smoke after a good meal!
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by JimmyBoy1: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
Pure unselfish love.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by DrDoGood1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
SEX, but not just sex because some can be very annoying especially those that one will be swimming.
I think orgasm for females and males, though the time is pretty short but it always crazy pleasurable.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Toks2008(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
I wonder why people are shying away from the real answer.

O-R-G-A-S-M

Pure and simple except you have never had one.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by honeric01(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
Flytefalls: Getting lost in a dense damp forest (coupled with fear). Until I did that, I would have said s3x.... I shall try merging the two cool

Having sex in a dense damp forest?
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by ifihearam: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
tunapawizzy: Prolonged EJACULATIONnn (like 10mins non stop)

Skin 2 skin ooooo
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Lakayana: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Death
have you died before?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by sunstyle(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote
author=dick hardener]Briefly tell in your words. Just one not multiple
listing....1,2,3 here we go. Without hopping around the bush like a
rabbit and frugality with my opinion, I'll go straight to the point. I
think it is SEX. Do not mistake pleasure for a sense of fulfilment as
both have a wide margin of difference.[/quote] To be born again.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Kk4(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
The smell of money. Large sum of money. Nahmean!?
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by hrykanu231(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Knacking kpekus' and coming thereafter
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
honeric01:

Having sex in a dense damp forest?

Damp forest kwa? I see, some people like sex in the outdoor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I've had sexx everywhere and anywhere...From the theaters, parking lots, public bathroom, on the beach, everywhere and anywhere... Go hard or go home. grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by megareal: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Definitely O/rga/sm!
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Falling in "lust", you know, that unexplainable and sudden physical attraction to another person that hits you like a ton of bricks within moments of meeting.

Walatalai, nothing beats the giddiness you feel, except maybe falling in love, which I'm yet to experience.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by crazygod(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
Most pleasurable thing on earth? Hmmmmmm.... Imagine a very hot afternoon and u jst got out of a traffic jam into ur house, take a very chilled teeth cracking cold water mixed with our very own 'naija flakes' (garri) with groundnut freshly fried..... It beats orgasm.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by julimax(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
SEKS of course grin wink
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by ozodimgba(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
Embezzling, mismanaging or misappropiation of the country`s oil money with the efcc and order security agents in the country providing security for me, my family even in the mist of insecurity in the country. Nothingelse
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by ElCaballa(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sex after getting high on weed.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Lakayana: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
Being raped by the man of your dreams.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Dfrenzy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
I would have just said sex but, honestly there are sex that aren't that pleasurabe. So, trying to put it all together, i will say. Uhm!!! Being alone intimatelly with that special one, in a romatically charged atmosphere, which may or may not include sex. I mean, good romatic music or movie playing, with a good surround sound system, good wine flowing. Both of you in each other arms, the feeling is priceless, undescridable, time just flies without both of you noticing.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by honeric01(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Damp forest kwa? I see, some people like sex in the outdoor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I've had sexx everywhere and anywhere...From the theaters, parking lots, public bathroom, on the beach, everywhere and anywhere... Go hard or go home. grin grin grin

Hmmm, i don;t fancy it at all.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Go hard or go home. grin grin grin

I've often heard that phrase from hardcore weightlifters. They tell you "LIFT BIG or GO HOME. " Lol
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by jamebex(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
post hidden
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Gwekzy: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
sexkillz: Having a very good piss after you have been pressed for long. . .
hahahaha.. Kinda tru
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Gwekzy: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
Toks2008: I wonder why people are shying away from the real answer.

O-R-G-A-S-M

Pure and simple except you have never had one.
i tire o
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by eriegua83: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
HOT O*GY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Various Crews Of Nairaland / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.