Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,969 members, 7,896,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP (5719 Views)

Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by tayoTFC(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2012
It is only fool and illiterate that did not know that a man is innocent until when it is FOUND guilty of any crime...so those idiot calling Tinubu thief are criminal themselves.
so ACN IS FAR BETTER THAN PDP IN ALL RAMIFICATION
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by garrigangster: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2012
tayoTFC: It is only fool and illiterate that did not know that a man is innocent until when it is FOUND guilty of any crime...so those idiot calling Tinubu thief are criminal themselves.
so ACN IS FAR BETTER THAN PDP IN ALL RAMIFICATION
I would choose not to comment on your despicable grammar.
So, u also know that a man is innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of Law? Good! It means you all should stop calling OGD, Oyinlola,OBJ, Akala, Bankole et al Criminals because they havent been found wanting by any court of Law.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by jmoore(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2012
what is the difference between PHCN and NEPA? smh...

I trust none of them.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by tarryT(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2012
Am stiking to PDP.... They dont pretend to be angels and do there best as humans. Although i want more, and they are always ready to learn. Not we sabi everything mentality.
Asiwaju Criminal Network, ACN..is filled with hypocrites without direction.. Atiku as presidential candidate, yet they open there diarrhea mouth to insult the great PDP.
Dont even mention CORPER's KILLING Party, blaaaady goats and baboons..

PDP all the way.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by EmmanuelUdom: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2012
I trust PDP more than ACN
Gentle Naaz: I wish dy cn merge 2 mk naija d best place 2 liv in d whole universe.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by Afam4eva(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2012
Jarus: ACN is a little better. They have a way of fishing out performers.
Are Akpabio, Amaechi, Chime and Donald duke not performers? Tell me the performers that have come out of ACN except Fashola.

@topic
I will go for PDP instead of ACN. Even though these two parties represent what has befallen Nigeria, PDP has shown that it's a democratic entity to some extent. They're more widespread even to the grassroots than ACN. They're not a regional party like ACN and list goes on...God punish both ACN and PDP anyways.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by naijanaweown: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2012
.same noni, the difference is just like the difference between six and half a dozen
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by Akosbaba(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2012
ACN
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by tayoTFC(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2012
ur name speak for u....garri ganster....
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by AkandeTK(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2012
Bleep all of dem...
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by mrrock: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2012
@garri_gangster
Thank you. And please also remind that guy that even though James Ibori is serving a jail term in the UK for looting his state treasury as governor, a Nigeria court still found him not guilty for the same offense.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by geez1: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2012
homosapien: When will Nigerian learn to vote for candidate and not the party

Yep! Nigerians voted the candidate and not the party last year ... We can all see the results in GEJ
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by PeterKbaba: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DDDDDDDDDDDDD WWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by veraponpo(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2012
ACN 1 million times.

PDP has never impressed me in any way. With open corruption, lack of vision, lack of credibility, poor advisers, bloated cabinets with little or no outcome, poor image, etc the list is endless. ACN still has fear of losing its integrity but PDP doesnt have integrity at all.
I voted for Jonathan as an individual but extremely disappointed with what i am seeing. So, I will continue voting for ACN even if they present a dwarf, he will try to keep his name.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by godsboy4eva: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2012
Both of them are the same, in fact i think i will still go for PDP because they are a bad and the members accept this as a fact but ACN members have a kind of holier than thou attitude... Come to think of it, the debt profile of ACN controlled state is raising almost on a daily basis yet their is almost nothing concrete on ground( apart from flower planting in the name of urban renewal) to jusify the huge money being borrowed. So what are they using the money for?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by shyna501: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2012
PDP Iڪ a known devil...
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by abysirius(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2012
deltaforce7: Poster, your question shows your naivity at current political consciousness in the country. While, in answering your rather stupid question, I dare say both parties are equally untrustworthy, emphasis should be on result orientedness of individuals, not poilitical enclaves.The earlier we begin to de-emphasize party groupings the better for us.
U tend to sound smart but to ursef only I guess. I expect u to know that no matter how result oriented a politician is he still needs a good platform-party- to execute his good plans. Ladoja tenure wasn't dat successful in Oyo not really bekos he was a bad leather. He served under a party that didn't help him. A good personality + a good party = An healthy society. No society works wen only d man sitting on the seat believes...it is a collective thing. 60% atleast must be with d man for him to actualize his dream. Those pple make a party.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by abysirius(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2012
geez*:

Yep! Nigerians voted the candidate and not the party last year ... We can all see the results in GEJ
God bless u! May b som think with their anus. Gosh!!!
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by tayoTFC(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2012
I would choose not to comment on your despicable grammar.
So, u also know that a man is innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of Law? Good! It means you all should stop calling OGD, Oyinlola,OBJ, Akala, Bankole, ibori, alayemasia, fayose, Agagu, et al Criminals because they havent been found wanting by any court of Law.

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)

u just indirectly answer the question.. cos the people u mention here are all PDP Criminals
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by dridowu: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2012
Both PDP AND ACN are sickler but i will still go wit HAYSEEHEN
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by tomakint: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2012
If you ask me this question 1 billion times, I will still tell you NONE!!!
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by Slapme(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2012
I prefer PDP than ACN because ACN are snake in green grass. They knows how to criticize but does worse. Eg when fashola sacks doctors in lagos.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by Venchy: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2012
ACN seems to be doing some work even though we are not suppose to praise the Mother Fuckers as they just like every other Ordinary people that are employed to carry out their respected duties but they are fucking Arrogant.

In my opinion they are all Dodgy Barstard that set the Nigeria backward with their NARCISSTIC and ARROGANT behaviour toward their fellow country man.

All of them are DODGY.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2012
None of the above, all of them are thiefs.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pit of Vipers - both!
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by homosapien(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
abysirius: U want to vote for a candidate whose party has no vision. Common wake up!
4rm 1999 till dat, which party in Nigeria has a vision. Pls wake me up
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by homosapien(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
tunapawizzy:
m sure u voted for GEJ not PDP
Sure u absolutely right.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by Dignitary: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
naijanaweown :
.same noni, the difference is just like the difference between six and half a dozen

D topic is somehow!!! ACN v PDP....just don't go there!!! Although ACN can be faulted on several reasons, they are still miles away from PDP .

Check out their governors viz a viz past PDP governors.

1. Ajimobi v Akala...who will u choose between these two?
2. Amosun v Daniel...Daniel that practically introduced thuggery to Ogun state politics
3. Fayemi v ONI ...When ONI was in the saddle, it was like Ekiti had no governor
4. Aregbesola v Oyinlola ...Oyin did not do much with the resources he had!!!
5. Oshiomhole v Osunbor/Igbinedion....don't just go there!

* nevertheless, some of these ACN governors have been underperforming!! But the most interesting thing about the West is that they can get booted out in 2015 !!! That to me is what democracy is about....Since we all agree Nigeria is bad ( unemployment , poverty etc) why can't we try another party at the centre?

PDP has been spreading the gospel of "all the parties are bad" in order to keep us in captivity for ever!!! Nigerians, wise up!!! Lets try another party!!! From the case of GEJ, we now know that a President cannot be separated from his party!!! We cannot ask for change if we still vote for the same PDP that has been ruling us since in 1999 in 2015!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by ganye1: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
homosapien: When will Nigerian learn to vote for candidate and not the party
Remember they voted for GEJ not PDP.
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by PointB: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Let's face it. The SW got the short end of the stick in the PDP experience no thanks to their favorite son Obj. But even during the darkest hour of PDP other part of the country still managed to get a better deal. I dare say Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom etc fared much better.

As per ACN, I think the party is just a business centre run by Tinubu. More like a mafia organisation with political cover. Getting Tinubu out of the party and ensuring internal democracy may help it re-invent itself. Oshimole perhaps because of his brand appears the only independent minded guy in that company (ACN).
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by lain: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
they are all the same just that one feels it is better because its not in power .... i can only trust one if the two had occupied the number 1 seat at different tenures i would then weigh the two and choose the best..
Re: Who Do You Trust More: ACN Or PDP by saydfact(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
[size=38pt]P
D
P[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genesis And Consequences Of Boko Haram Crisis By Ahmad Salkida / UPN Pays N1M To INEC For Registration / Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.