Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,310 members, 7,971,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT (763 Views)

Emporio Armani watch AR5920 *SOLD*, It's A Beauty *pics* / Casio was sold / Uk Used Ipad2 16gb Used Sim Card 3g Wifi Unlock, Ipad3,16gb Factory Unlock / White Blackberry Bold 9700 (unlocked) and a HTC Touch Pro 2(unlocked) SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by naijathings(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2012
VERY CLEAN BLACK UK USED iPHONE 4 WITH THE BOX, Charger and USB.
[size=18pt]16 Gigabyte[/size] and [size=18pt]FACTORY UNLOCKED[/size].
Very Neat and No scratch on front and back.

[size=38pt]SOLD SOLD SOOOOOOOOOOOOLD [/size]

NO FLASHING. NO SWAPPING. CASH ONLY.
CALL OR TEXT IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING A DEAL ON THIS PHONE.
[size=30pt]call or text 0803[/size][size=30pt][/size]

Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by naijathings(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2012
grin grin
Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by naijathings(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by naijathings(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
available shocked grin
Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by ndudichukwumah(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
Can it go 45k...and hope is unlock iphone
Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by naijathings(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2012
ndudichukwumah: Can it go 45k...and hope is unlock iphone
you want to pay 45 and you are hoping it is unlocked iPhone.
did you not see that i said it is FACTORY UNLOCKED? or are you blind or you can not read.
please carry your 45k commot for my side...
Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2012
Nor bi fight..na market..so have nice transactions with ur customers
Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by fredrickmyers(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2012
naijathings:
did you not see that i said it is FACTORY UNLOCKED? or are you blind or you can not read.
chairman take am easy abeg,u r sellin ok n I know u. V stated ur sellin price,bt u knw pple will definitely beat on it,u jst av 2 b calm when dealin wth pple generally.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by newacca: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2012
fredrickmyers: chairman take am easy abeg,u r sellin ok n I know u. V stated ur sellin price,bt u knw pple will definitely beat on it,u jst av 2 b calm when dealin wth pple generally.

@times,potential customers will get on ur nerves. As a good bizman and marketer,u need to be calm. some questions are better left unanswered rather than allowing 'em to get u annoyed. happy sales smiley
Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by 2sexy(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2012
naijathings:

Hmmmm... I no say na fight na him me and you take know each other. But bro, in business, you have to see things through the eyes of your customers.

You were being rude there bro and definitely just lost a potential customers. Me I bad for that one o. In business, you dont allow an interested customer go. If you see that they are interested but arent having the needed capital, you can encourage them bro.

You have to be nice to people and you get kind of get angry easily.

I am domainer. I sell names which businesses or companies can use to build a website on. This is like real estate and it is called online real estate and what millions of dollars.

What does this have to do with? I have been wanting to sell a particular domain name since November and if I had not been patient with the buyer, I would have lost him. Just yesterday, they finally sent me confirmation email that they will be interested in buying the domain and even thanking me for giving them such an opportunity, but that they will have to discuss it with their company directors. In the email before that one, which the man didnt reply me for like after a 3 weeks, he apologised and also thanked me for being patient.

from your conversation here, people are watching and possibly there are potential buyers. You have just dented your sales

It is normal to feel reluctant to make the extra pay. But I can also tell you that there are ways you could have used to make that guy buy from you, even though he only said he had less than your asking price. Dont be surprise that, like me, he had no knowledge of why it cost that much or should cost that much. He probably never understood what "factory unlock" meant. You should educated him on that. you should have convinced him why it is REAL WORTH that price. That is how to do business. Be polite to your customers because in any business, customer is king! Marketing 101

Just my 2 cents.

Merry Xmas in Advance.
Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by naijathings(m): 3:52am On Dec 16, 2012
2sexy:

[s]Hmmmm... I no say na fight na him me and you take know each other. But bro, in business, you have to see things through the eyes of your customers.

You were being rude there bro and definitely just lost a potential customers. Me I bad for that one o. In business, you dont allow an interested customer go. If you see that they are interested but arent having the needed capital, you can encourage them bro.

You have to be nice to people and you get kind of get angry easily.

I am domainer. I sell names which businesses or companies can use to build a website on. This is like real estate and it is called online real estate and what millions of dollars.

What does this have to do with? I have been wanting to sell a particular domain name since November and if I had not been patient with the buyer, I would have lost him. Just yesterday, they finally sent me confirmation email that they will be interested in buying the domain and even thanking me for giving them such an opportunity, but that they will have to discuss it with their company directors. In the email before that one, which the man didnt reply me for like after a 3 weeks, he apologised and also thanked me for being patient.

from your conversation here, people are watching and possibly there are potential buyers. You have just dented your sales

It is normal to feel reluctant to make the extra pay. But I can also tell you that there are ways you could have used to make that guy buy from you, even though he only said he had less than your asking price. Dont be surprise that, like me, he had no knowledge of why it cost that much or should cost that much. He probably never understood what "factory unlock" meant. You should educated him on that. you should have convinced him why it is REAL WORTH that price. That is how to do business. Be polite to your customers because in any business, customer is king! Marketing 101

Just my 2 cents.[/s]

Merry Xmas in Advance.

SOLD SOLD SOLD as always.
I can sweet talk a lady to part ways with her panties in exchange for my dicck.
I can sweet talk anyone to part ways with his or her money even in exchange for air.
but i also know when to say f*ck you to someone who shows interest by asking stuupid questions just for asking sake.

@fredrickmyers - cheers to you Sir. Please keep a X mas hamper for me, i have been a good boy this year.
@newacca - i hear U, nxt time.
@2sexy - when are you going to kill me? still waiting or have U changed ur mind?
@ndudichukwumah - send me ur 080 make i say sorry with small airtime so you go use recharge ur fone wey U wan buy.
@Me - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin
*he wipes his shoes and keeps walking*
Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by 2sexy(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2012
naijathings:

I can sweet talk anyone to part ways with his or her money even in exchange for air.
but i also know when to say f*ck you to someone who shows interest by asking stuupid questions just for asking sake.

@fredrickmyers - cheers to you Sir. Please keep a X mas hamper for me, i have been a good boy this year.
@2sexy - when are you going to kill me? still waiting or have U changed ur mind?
@ndudichukwumah - send me ur 080 make i say sorry with small airtime so you go use recharge ur fone wey U wan buy.
no vex. Na my fault...
Re: Iphone 4 16gb Factory Unlocked-- SOLD IT by newacca: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2012
naijathings:

Funny dude grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Acer 5750G With 640/6G, Core I5, 1G Nvidia Graphics For 108k / Clean Blackberry Curve7(9320) For Sale / Airtel False Advertising?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.