Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,935 members, 7,896,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp (9316 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / 101 Babies Delivered At The Just Concluded RCCG NATIONAL CONVENTION / 37 Babies Delivered In 2 Days - At Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
No wonder Nigeria maternal mortality rate high.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by 9jauk: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
I wonder who the moderate is...comment like advocate...should ve be taken off pls,pathetic!!!
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
To those of you who think those woman just go to camp to deliver on the ground or floor or who consider the risk involve, read this, there is maternity clinic there (they don't just bend and drop the baby on the ground), those women don't pay a dime for delivery as most of them don't have the means for hospital bills.

To some of them we consider it a miracle cos, some of them have been scheduled for cs or the baby considered dead in the womb and by supernatural power they were able to bring forth the baby alive.

We don't celebrate if God is not in it, so many babd reports bring these woman there in order to try their creator.

Atleast, I can beat my chest to say that we have never recorded any death, either the mother or child, but in all those palce you guys have mentioned, they have recorded deaths so many countless times.

Should you or your wife have any complication at any time, don't consider yourself worthless to receive divine favour, rush down to camp or ebutte meta for divine delivery, your doctor might have declared the baby in you is dead and you need to be operated to have it removed, no, come and the God of signs and wonders will give you a supernatural childbirth.

Let someone shout Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by JeSoul(f): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
First and last warning - posters behave yourselves or be banned.

And if someone posts an insultive comment, pls do not quote him and thereby spread the insult all over the thread. Thanks.
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
populating an over populated country

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
The no. of births at the redemption camp is worth celebrating since no life was lost in the course of it all. I'm not a member of the Redeemed church but, a true Christian aswell. It pays to be in God's presence be you heavily pregnant or down on your sick bed. If there were any who would have lost her life or that of her baby during delivery; sure have gain protection for being in God's presence. Singing "In Your presence i am content (2x), in Your presence there is light, expression of Your light, revelation of Your power and might. In Your presence i can bring a love song offering, i mean in the presence of my king.

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by nattyjay(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Thank u Jesus. smileyThank u Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by hannydarl(f): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Well, when 9months pregnant women who probably have passed due dates gather somewhere, this is bound to happen. God has been doing it everyday and everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Carlmax(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
kemoolala:

Ask those that deliver in camp to tell u the facility put in place for them. Ode!!

U are the Ode.
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by yemstok(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2012
As at 7:45pm......the number has risen to 41. 21females 20males.
According to Daddy Adeboye
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by depapa06(m): 1:29am On Dec 15, 2012
Update:

41 BABIES

20 BOYS
21 GIRLS

Halleluyah!!!
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by cuteuc59(f): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2012
cold: Is God performing less miracles or is Adeboye losing his powers? Wasn't it 88 babies at the last convention & this time it's 68 babies short of that. Anyhoo,what do i know
are u normal......is he d one impregnating women dt previous record shud b lesser.....d man is rejoicing for safe delivery n ur dere counting which year has d highest numba...
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by baslone: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2012
caropy:
To some of them we consider it a miracle cos, some of them have been scheduled for cs or the baby considered dead in the womb and by supernatural power they were able to bring forth the baby alive.

Let someone shout Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by antevicom84(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2012
Nice one.God bless him.
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by teetee123: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
I understand this has been a practise for the past 6 decades of RCCG to bless the Lord for kids delivered during the annual congress and most RCCG families cherished delivering during this period at the camp. It is for the spiritual cover that most deliver there.
The camp has a good health facility and kids are delivered every day on regular basis it is not just during congress.
Why celebrate it? People never appreciate that the most risky health issue which is a necessity that can result in good or bad is pregnancy. Those who have lost their loved ones during pregnancy or child birth will appreciate why u need to thank God and celebrate Him if u believe in Him and His little mercies.
Don't let us keep critisizing everything around the Nigerian churches. You need to understand where this started from and the background. Our standard should not be the West. I don't celebrate things but as a practitioner I celebrate child birth especially in Nigeria which has one of the worst maternal and child health statistics.
I may not be 100% correct. I comment as an outsider, not RCCG member but a friend of the mission.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life And Times Of Samuel Oshoffa, Founder Of Celestial Church Of Christ / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. / Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.