Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,282 members, 7,950,469 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People (1031 Views)

Kogi, Bayelsa: I’ll ‘amputate’ Any Politicians That Tries To Rig Elections – IGP / INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze / Boko Haram Releases Disturbing Video Of How They Amputate Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by pcicero(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2008
The governments of the Sharia compliant states should be reminded that they should make efforts to contain their crises rather than allow such being taken care of by other states especially the Southern states. In as much as i don't want to fault their legal system being faith- based, i think the penal code should also recommend the obligation of the states towards the amputees since they have been rendered economically dependent. the only thing these states now contribute to national development are beggars[b][/b]
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by davidif: 6:03am On Feb 18, 2008
chai o ma se o.
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by rookie(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2008
These amputees will ultimately become liabilities to the state, This is madness at its finest.
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by Germannig: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2008
I hope they remain in Bauchi/Northern Nigeria after their senseless decapitation, and not come down South to constitute a begging population.
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by jesusfreak(f): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2008
can't there be other means of punishment  ?

this is gettin out of hand  angry

excuse d pun grin
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by HotFunmi1(f): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2008
Are we complaining now? I thought some of us welcomed the idea of lagos adopting the sharia law when it was proposed last year?. Oh hail the jihadists
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by 4Him(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2008
rookie:

These amputees will ultimately become liabilities to the state, This is madness at its finest.

liabilities to Lagos state u mean.
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by joshjosh(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2008
i think they are trying to teach them how to cope in hell. silly cows.
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by TATPRESS(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2008
Sheria??

if this is to be done in a pure islamic situation, its ok.

But lots of sentiments has taken place. Lets Hope all is well.
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2008
48 able bodied poor men will be amputated because "aLLAH" says so.
unbelievable!!!!!!!!!
The only consolation is that we'll have 48 men less likely to hack down an innocent southerner when they start their riots up north.
By the time all their men have one hand and one leg each,the riots and killings will finally come to a halt
grin
If the sharia mutilations is God's way of rendering those almajiris immobile,me sef like am grin

I hope they don't migrate south
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by 4Him(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2008
nwando:

48 able bodied poor men will be amputated because "aLLAH" says so.
unbelievable!!!!!!!!!
The only consolation is that we'll have 48 men less likely to hack down an innocent southerner when they start their riots up north.
By the time all their men have one hand and one leg each,the riots and killings will finally come to a halt
grin

I hope they don't migrate south

how does this help us? We'll simply have more babiallah than we can handle. grin
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2008
at least we'll have a bunch of disabled  and incapacitated babiallahs
Isn't it safer for all of us? grin
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by ono(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2008
nwando:

at least we'll have a bunch of disabled and incapacitated babiallahs
Isn't it safer for all of us? grin

Agree. . . . .better than having ''complete'' jihadists roaming the south, fighting holy war!
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2008
LOL
they think they're smart.
If only people knew the sharia laws had these advantages, Nigerian non MUSLIMS should have celebrated and welcomed it with open arms grin
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2008
Since they choose to remain in the dark ages ,let them keep chopping off hands and feet and cook pepper soup with it to feed their poor and hungry.
Ignorant bunch!
I wonder why any right thinking humans today can chop off anothers bodypart for stealing a stick of suya or a fist full of of tom tom and they call it just justice while their elected officials have single handedly sent a whole nation into a pit latrine

I guess when I find answers why the northern elected officials would burn flags,and incite their almajiris to attack innocent southerners for cartoons drawn in a country they neither can spell or point out in a map,I'll understand why they can amputate healthy limbs
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by ono(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2008
nwando:

I wonder why any right thinking humans today can chop off anothers bodypart for stealing a stick of suya or a fist full of of tom tom and they call it just justice

LOL. Well they could come down South and get away with that. . . . . . .

Osisi,
So you're a lover and not a fighter? What's that about?
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by Sabisabi: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2008
If you wan your hand to be amputated then stop stealing. Even here in Lagos too many thiefs thats why we should do the same in Lagos to reduce the arm robbery. We christians can learn this from moslem because in the old testament we used to do eye for eye.
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2008
Sabisabi:

If you wan your hand to be amputated then stop stealing. Even here in Lagos too many thiefs thats why we should do the same in Lagos to reduce the arm robbery. We christians can learn this from moslem because in the old testament we used to do eye for eye.

For that statement, I deem you the fool of the day. LIAR!!
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2008
Sabisabi:

don't worry,someone go shout ole ole,them go catch you chop off ya dogonyaro
you be Christian?
Rev king follower?
or aladura dancing for lagos lagoon while strangling a poor chicken.
abeg joo
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by naijaking1: 1:37am On Feb 20, 2008
Have we even verified that all the 48 persons are really and truely guilty muslims?

I'm concerned about some non-a great one Nigerian loosing a limb or a head to sharia.
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 20, 2008
That's a legitimate concern
just like they killed an innocent teacher in Gombe for desecrating a "certain Great Book" and the nyamanyama "great" Book was never found,this people fit take innocent christians mix in the jambaya like a chemist mixing drugs.
They ought to investigate o
I no trust them slaves of ALLAH
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by ono(m): 5:12am On Feb 20, 2008
nwando:

don't worry,someone go shout ole ole,them go catch you chop off ya dogonyaro
you be Christian?
Rev king follower?
or aladura dancing for lagos lagoon while strangling a poor chicken.
abeg joo

LMAO!
Re: Sharia Law: Bauchi State Set To Amputate 48 People by naijaking1: 5:14am On Feb 20, 2008
The effort should be used to investigate those whose arms and legs are going to be chopped off.

You'll be surprised some of them would be christians and pagans.

(1) (Reply)

More Accolades For Achebe / Ikedi Ohakim Leadership: A Culture Of Corruption / Sanusi (private Sector) Bring Electricity To Nigeria LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.