Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

An Old Love Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Old Love Card (554 Views)

See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / Picture Of An Old Man In A Rocky Dance With A Young Girl / What Does It Mean When An Old Man Tries To Touch A Young Girl's Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Old Love Card by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
Graceful rays of gold and crimson were filtering through the cloudy sky from the evening sun. It was in December and could so pass for summer. The cloud refused to clear as the rainy season promised to break her boundary by sending the droplets down -even heavily.
The weather though fine was so unappealling to me, cool but the unhappiness made it hot. Unhappy about what? I just don't know. One of those days when you are on the low. The day was boring enough. Everything seems not to be working real fine.
Piling more woes was the migraine that caused aches on one side of my head. The pulsating throbs started during the evening skills class, learning photography after graduating from school isn't a bad idea i guess. While other students were catching all the fun with our instructor's never-ending dramas, gesticulations and oratorial prowess, I was battling with my issues. Nothing seemed amazing or amusing with each pulse of blood that flows to my head.
Continues...
Re: An Old Love Card by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
After the class, I crept out without doing the after-class chit chats of the day's lectures and prospects of the course. On my way home, I was expecting the good feelings to come.
I flung acroos my bed on reaching home not even touching my loyal companion (my laptop). Then i rolled to the other side where i packed my books (a voracious reader). I have to blink twice for what i sighted. It was a carefully packed envelope.
...continues
Re: An Old Love Card by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
Yes, i can recognize the elegant handwriting. An handwriting i last saw some 6years back. It was from her! I was forced to smile real good, first smile of the day. It did the magic giving the positive mood swing.

I love the
"From Mor.....

To ..."
part of it, back then.

The card was simple but the feelings and emotions were immense. I could see the spring of passion in her eyes. She's long gone and in a place far away now, then i shrugged, we are out of each others lives.
..continues
Re: An Old Love Card by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
But wait, who was snooping around? The idea is, my lil bro is playing the pranks. Trying to have fun off me. See the broad smile on his face when he caught me checking it over. Guess what he said...
But is the era of giving cards totally out??

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do To Win Back Your Ex / Nagging-matters Arising... / Is It Possible Or How Do I Get A Date On Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.