Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus (29640 Views)

Is God Afraid Of Competition? / 92-year-old Woman Kicked Out Of Church For Not Tithing / Islam And Christianity Should Be Kicked Out Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Okijajuju1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Leadn: It could be pretty annoying when you look holy sometimes as is the case of “Jesus look-a-like” Nathan Grindal when he was thrown out of a Dart game for “looking holy”
[img]http://xtremegists.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Nathan+Grindal-Jesus-Look-a-like.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by dridowu: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Who has seen d real pics of Jesus ? No 1
https://www.nairaland.com/1111432/image-called-jesus-demon-4
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by vanstanzy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
bittyend: He definitely doesn't look like Jesus.

This is Jesus of Nazareth the Hebrew.

This ain't Jesus the Nazarene, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked these are Ganja planters, man.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by caukerzee(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
akpomeme:
I agree, Jesus had dread locks and was dark skinned. Hebrew people where Jesus's root can be traced are actually black people. The zoinist Isreal of today is part of the plans to subdue the truth and uphold lies... David, Solomom etc had black origin. Google it and educate yourselves more.
mtchewww....one of those people who say igbos are jews.....go and r
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by igbsam(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Call him a mohammed look-alike & watch how bombs would go up. Killings would be the next topic after this. They'll call it blasphemy against their lord.
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by tomakint: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
akpomeme:
I agree, Jesus had dread locks and was dark skinned. Hebrew people where Jesus's root can be traced are actually black people. The zoinist Isreal of today is part of the plans to subdue the truth and uphold lies... David, Solomom etc had black origin. Google it and educate yourselves more.

we all knew where the Jews originated from, we all knew the colour of their skins, we all knew Jesus was a Jew while on earth.....and the next thing you are referring us to Google to read another ludicrous contributions perhaps writen by a psychobabbler, my friend don't do research beyond your power ooo, there are limits to researches undecided
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by OmoOlomu(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
vanstanzy: Do this of Mohammed now, and the Muslims will turn planet earth upside down.
so dats ur own jesus cmonn hw ll sm white just tell us a man look like him, rather he look like one of d several actors depicting christ. mean while go get a brain stop d attack on MUHAMMAD(Sallalahu alayi wasalam)

8 Likes

Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by kaytytty: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
hypocrites if+truly he were christ was that aw they wuld ve treated him
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by tomakint: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Be careful what you post here JeSoul (that princess of Nairaland) is watching you shocked
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Orevad: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
z it a crime nw,2 luk lyk bros j,dis z rili amazin o
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by ghettodreamz(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Na wa ooooo...
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by obamaobama: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
sylve11: I have not seen Jesus so I don't know how he looks like; beside has any of them seen Jesus before? cool
guy if u ar in spirit u can see him
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Bantino(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Whatever!!!
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Adanyebe(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
U DON DEY MADT ABI? wink HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS CHAIN SMOKER JESUS.... may God forgive ur sins

Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by duality(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Shenez: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Keep fooling yourself with mere image.........................
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Shenez: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
I will upload a pic of bokoharam guy resemble mohamed maybe heaven will fall.
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Okijajuju1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
duality:

You go like quarrel pass fight o.... angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Ammyng(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Family guy loool! I love the part when Jesus became famous and dissed Petter lol.

@Topic this is the price white folks has to pay since they said Jesus is white.
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by HighChief4(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
If he was called Mohamed look alike, I wonder what the people of "religion of peace" would have done world wide
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by kingsceemark(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
sylve11: 

Man, how far? I requested we meet in private but didn't get response from u. cool

Na your lover? Abi una wan do homosexual thing. 15 years imprisonment dey wait 4 una. Make una try am see
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Jesus was never white! Oyibo people don brainwash Black man finish! Smh!!!
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Ayoobscom(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
1. If Jesus is believed to have carried heavy bears like this why do some hypocrites question people who do?
2.The crows who treated the innocent Nathan this way would crucified Jesus if they see the real him and given equal chance
3. How many of these people have seen Jesus?
4. Are there Christians who believes no one has real image of Jesus? if yes why do all genre of churches have his pictures hung in their churches?

Just curious no offenses please...
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by caukerzee(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
seriallink: Jesus was never white! Oyibo people don brainwash Black man finish! Smh!!!
and what proof do you have that he was black?? Atleast they can say that he is white because jews are white. Please talk with a little wisdom.
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by mikey2fin: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Does anyone on this earth knows what Jesus looks like?
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by caukerzee(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ayoobscom: 1. If Jesus is believed to have carried heavy bears like this why do some hypocrites question people who do?
2.The crows who treated the innocent Nathan this way would crucified Jesus if they see the real him and given equal chance
3. How many of these people have seen Jesus?
4. Are there Christians who believes no one has real image of Jesus? if yes why do all genre of churches have his pictures hung in their churches?

Just curious no offenses please...
not all churches mr man. Only the catholics do that because of their history(which is not right by the way). And again mr man, it is not genre but denomination. Nobody knows the real image of Jesus. All these things are just mere assuptions from the stories they ve heard about him.
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
caukerzee: and what proof do you have that he was black?? Atleast they can say that he is white because jews are white. Please talk with a little wisdom.

And where in my post did I say he was black? Wisdom man, read some history books. Google is your friend!!
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by nnachichi(f): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
nawa o!so is it bad 2 resemble 'Jesus' again? >:
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ignorance on rampage, who has actually seen Jesus? They should say he's a look alike of the guy that played Jesus in Jesus of Nazareth.
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by lagcity(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Che! Blood of jezuuuuz! grin
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
sylve11: I have not seen Jesus so I don't know how he looks like; beside has any of them seen Jesus before? cool
you just said what is in my mind
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Metallurgist: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Wonders neva ends imagine a black jew, then a black jesus what next? May be jesus is originally from 9ja....... 9ja nawa'o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eid al-Fitr: Kalu Breaks Fast With Muslims In Umuahia, Donates Cash, Food Items / Photos From Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Birthday Get Together / Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.