Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,718 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Recommend A Printer For Home Use - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Recommend A Printer For Home Use (3345 Views)

How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? / Suggest A Printer For Home Use / Which Is The Best Internet Modem For Home Use In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Printer For Home Use by initiate: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Please can anyone recommend a good printer with scanner for personal use that wont be problematic or expensive to maintain?

Thank you
Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by anochuks08(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
for printer, get hp deskjet 930c. Costs abt 7k in d market. U will thank me later
Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by initiate: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Thanks but I need one with a scanner also. Can you recommend another pls?

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by anochuks08(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
4 me, i ll say get a seperate scanner. Most 3-in-1 printers are costly 2 maintain, in terms of catridge life, refill and replacement.
Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by stuffs4me(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
i have an HP deskjet 1050 3-in-1 printer. the cartridges are expensive with very short lifespan
Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by initiate: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
anochuks08: 4 me, i ll say get a seperate scanner. Most 3-in-1 printers are costly 2 maintain, in terms of catridge life, refill and replacement.
ok, so what scanner would you recommend sir
Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by ukachimo: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
the way to go is Laserjet M1132MFP. Fantastic, save space and maintenance cost for 3 different units and use less power. Costs between 25,000. and 27,000.00 and the refill is about 11,000.00. Refilling deskjets costs between 6 and 7k unless you are going for tokunbos which can be refilled locally at a better price, otherwise the new HP printers will stop working the moment you put a locally refilled cartridge in it, while their originals are very expensive. So, l still recommend Laserjet M1132MFP.
Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by initiate: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
ukachimo: the way to go is Laserjet M1132MFP. Fantastic, save space and maintenance cost for 3 different units and use less power. Costs between 25,000. and 27,000.00 and the refill is about 11,000.00. Refilling deskjets costs between 6 and 7k unless you are going for tokunbos which can be refilled locally at a better price, otherwise the new HP printers will stop working the moment you put a locally refilled cartridge in it, while their originals are very expensive. So, l still recommend Laserjet M1132MFP.
can i get something in the range of 15 k or less.

thanks
Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by lecky2012: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
try to look for HP DJ4580 series 3 in 1 printer. it can copy, scan and print. it also consume not too much toner.
Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by ukachimo: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
please, l don't sale printers, but just advised u based on my experience.
Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by moutew: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
CUT YOUR PRINTING COST By 50% WITH GENUINE & CHEAPEST TONER CARTRIDGES!

HUES TONERS are High Quality and Guaranteed Ink Toner Cartridges Compatible with the most Popular LaserJets and

Inkjets Printers in the world like HP Printers; Lexmark Printers; Samsung Printers; Epson Printers; Sharp Printers etc

HUES TONERS are a Premium Quality Inks which aim at providing the best experience in Printing for Organizations,

Companies and Individuals.

-We always try to understand the needs of our customers and offer the best solution based on their needs and

requirements.

- We have Proudly been able to Provide solutions to many Organizations, Banks and Companies which resulted in reducing

their Printing Costs by around 50% without compromising the Quality and Finishing of their Prints and Publications.

Product Guaranteed
- Manufactured to strict standards and tested for print quality and performance standard.
- 100% guarantee to perform very sharp with clear, sharp, highest printing

Price Guaranteed
- We offer the best prices of compatible laser-jet cartridges guaranteed!
- Our price is the lowest you will ever find in the market.
- You save up to 50% of your printing coast without compromising the print quality.

Lifetime Guaranteed
- We are confident in our products' performances and yields.
- If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return the purchase for as full refund of

your purchase price.

DEALERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED!
ORDER NOW AND ENJOY 50% REDUCTION FROM YOUR PRINTING COSTS!

https://www.nairaland.com/2265831/cut-printing-cost-50-genuine#32897320

THANKS!
Re: Recommend A Printer For Home Use by amilebills(f): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. https://www.gznuocai.com/product/special-industry-uv-led-printer

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Lesson #1 / Cheap New Mini Laptops / Place Advert On Facebook, Yahoo Ad & Google Ads For Just N3k/ Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.