Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,606 members, 7,878,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Your Take On This,.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Take On This,.. (1512 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Take On This,.. by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
why do most nigeria men refuse 2 put on their wedding rings after wedding? Wat i observed is dat women are always proud of d rings, wat about men are dey not proud of getting married?? Ur take on these..
Re: Your Take On This,.. by jhydebaba(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
1. Its men's world.

2. Guys don't too much fancy things like dat.

3. This topic has been thrashed a lot of times here.
Re: Your Take On This,.. by k2039: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
I doubt if I will ever use a ring in my life.
For me to remain faithful and loyal to my wife has absolutely nothing to do with the ring, it all boils down to my personal decision to remain faithful.
Re: Your Take On This,.. by greatgod2012(f): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
There are so many men with their ring on flirting around, and there also men without their ring on who are ever faithful with their wife, so, which one is better?

For both husband and wife, ring or no ring, should not be d determinant of love, trust, mutual respect and faithfulness in marriages. If one is comfortable with it, fine; if one is not, no cause for alarm.

4 Likes

Re: Your Take On This,.. by dmcdad: 12:29am On Dec 15, 2012
Personally, I think it doesn't determine anything. An unfaithful man would remain so with or without the ring on.. It's based on preference and your personality. There are even people that are allergic to necklaces, rings and the likes.

Bottom line is, a man who wants to cheat would do so with or without the ring on.
Re: Your Take On This,.. by Rocktation(f): 2:00am On Dec 15, 2012
jhydebaba: 1. Its men's world.

So how exactly does this excuse the observation? angry
Re: Your Take On This,.. by Mynd44: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2012
You should be more concerned with if the man is a good husband or not than worrying about wether or not he wears some fancy trinket. The fact that he wears the ring or not does not mean he will be faithfull or not assault her.

There are mpre important things in life
Re: Your Take On This,.. by larrymoore(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2012
Ring is just a luxury possession well associated with ladies' folk. Without exagerating the reality, some women are ready to wear rings on their ten fingers, even more on a beatiful outing.
Re: Your Take On This,.. by 9jagobetta: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2013
gabbypitreli@gmail.com
Re: Your Take On This,.. by seunfly: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
greatgod2012: There are so many men with their ring on flirting around, and there also men without their ring on who are ever faithful with their wife, so, which one is better?

For both husband and wife, ring or no ring, should not be d determinant of love, trust, mutual respect and faithfulness in marriages. If one is comfortable with it, fine; if one is not, no cause for alarm.
you ve thrashed out everything, what else can i say.
Ok may be ring is western ways which we may or may not respect her in Nigeria what matter most is to respect our marital vows and spouse particularly we men.
Re: Your Take On This,.. by 9jagobetta: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
hi lady, call the woman she is a serious person too. 08071155335
Re: Your Take On This,.. by topsco(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ring wey be d work of modernized goldsmith na d thing i go dey carried around.Women too like load,they go carry 4 finger,hand,belly,infact 4 head...y?
.....Ise olusona ni...
The koko of dis matter be say,to respect and honoured ur marrital vows.
...e ru yi o wa poju bi,arabinrin...
Re: Your Take On This,.. by 3ndy(f): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
well i think that contrary to what most men said on the topic.. they should read d post carefully.. d women are PROUD of their ring..
the men aren't..
women are happy that they are married and out of the market..
men.. most of them.. think that it is not the closure of their sexual life.. but just the beginning..
bcoz either they catch or not (girls that is) they will always be sm1 home waitn for them.

(1) (Reply)

Your Virgin Girlfriend Another Man's Sex Machine / What Is Wrong In Being A Narcissist / Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.