Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:02 AM

The City Of Thiefs (thieves) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The City Of Thiefs (thieves) (592 Views)

Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The City Of Thiefs (thieves) by solid3(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
I was just thinkin of the movie where I saw the city of thieves, a guy had to go hier a thief to come help him steal some diamond stones.

Next thing that came to my mind was t h e c i t y o f a b u j a where old men are stealing from what belongs to thier children's future, a place where just 1 director in govt office can not come out and say he does not know how to steal millions and billions, a place where over N1billion newly printed mint of N1000 note was stolen from Security And Minting Company without trace; while d young men steal (k i d n a p) one of the old men to get a little of what the old man must have stolen.

Very soon the int'l community might have to consult these old men on how to steal billions and get away wif it.
Re: The City Of Thiefs (thieves) by OgbuefiNegro: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
grin

Re: The City Of Thiefs (thieves) by solid3(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
^^ hope things change 4 d better soon.

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Muhammad Yusuf? / Our President, Jonny Go-slow / Put Civil War Behind U: Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.