Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,590 members, 7,905,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (49822 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ada Nri1:
That's another. But you know paedophiles will always b peadophiles. I am not absolving the pervs of any fault. Its just like blaming the devil for your sins.

What the phuck!! Paedophiles will be paedophiles? *face palm* You know what I don't blame you, I blame the society you have been brought up in where a big fuss is not made out of someone sleeping with a child. The parents will just give you the child to marry.

You won't understand until you've had a child and that child is being sexually abused.

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by SisiKill1: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
freecocoa: Before nko didn't she learn from her mother? If only you know what happens in such joints between the seller and customers. Having 5ex with a child is statutory r@pe no doubt but where was the mother when this was going on? It'll be more understanding if it were one man or a one time thing, the girl must have been seeing her period for her to be able to get pregnant abi? Where was her mother for the 4 months she missed it? Ok maybe she was still seeing it while pregnant. There are cradle-robbers everywhere but its a mother's responsibility to do her best to protect her children from them, this one as far as the story goes did nothing till it was too late.

Couldn't read past that. . .she learnt from her mother?

How exactly did she learn from her mother?!

What exactly was there to learn from her mother??!!

. . . You know what never mind, we are just getting away from the real issue.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Lordave: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
Balkan: I pray for her not to test positive to HIV
keep praying dude....more gravel to your knees. grin
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Coldfeet(f): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
Whom do I feel sorry for? The men that slept with little girl? The mother that failed to protect her daughter? The little girl that chose to play with adults? The people here that blame the mother and her daughter? Or ME!! That sees a little girl like this everyday! And think its none of my business.... One of us indeed have failed somewhere!!!!

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
freecocoa: I'm not only blaming the mother and child, if I start talking about the hopeless and useless men, that one no go end.

I'm more concerned about the mother cos I feel a responsible mother should be able to be up to date with the life of her 11 years old baby, for crying out loud kandi, when I was 11 my mum still bathed me on some days and if there was any change in my body she would know. This woman kept this girl at home for 2 months before taking her to the hospital, meanwhile the girl has already been pregnant for 4 months before her mum got to know.

I remember when I lost my virginity, it was really painful and walking was a bit hard that day as I was still hurting, how can this irresponsible mother not notice any change in her daughter's body or movement after she got deflowered? Its not as if the girl was r@ped, she was sleeping with 5 men for feck's sakes, the woman failed as a mother if you ask me angry.

Please, tell me, does your mom know every bad thing you've done growing up? Let's say your mother noticed the way you were walking and she asked you, would you tell her you just phucked a man? If you lied and she doesn't suspect anything foul, does it make her an irresponsible mother? Each generation tries to outsmart those above it. Even if a mother is involved in her child's life, she won't know every single thing if the child doesn't want to tell her.

I promise you, unless you've had a young teenager you won't understand how hard and frustrating it is.

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by dnawah(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nigeriannews: IT was a shocking story to the parents and neighbours of an 11 year old girl and pupil of Ikorenim Primary School in Calabar, Cross River State, Ekamen Asuquo, when a pregnancy test that was conducted on her at the General Hospital, Calabar revealed that she was carrying a four-month pregnancy.

The mother of the primary five pupil, who resides at 2, Pipeline Road, Ikorenim had suspected pregnancy, going by the symptoms exhibited by the teenage girl, who was sick for a while as she decided to take her to the hospital after she failed to get well, despite long period of self medication.

The mother was rattled when it was discovered that the girl was pregnant after some tests.

A neighbour, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said “She has been at home for the past two months always complaining of one ailment or the other and the mother had to take her to the General Hospital after home medication could not heal her in the hope that she could be treated there.”

The neighbour, said when the teenage girl was confronted by her mother, who allegedly sells hot drinks and illicit drugs over who was responsible for the pregnancy, she mentioned one Tony, one of the boys that patronises her mother’s hot drinking joint.

However, the source hinted that when Tony was confronted, he said “He was the one who dated the teenage girl first but another customer, Jones snatched her from him and when Jones was confronted, he said he had since stopped dating the girl and mentioned another person, who when also confronted, mentioned another boy and at the last count, the number was five.”

It was gathered that the mother was infuriated when her daughter confirmed that she slept with all the boys mentioned and could not actually tell who was responsible. It was also gathered that two of the boys mentioned were tenants living in the woman’s house.

Out of annoyance, “She has since asked the two young men living in her house to quit but they are asking for time to secure another accommodation before they can vacate the house.”

When the distraught mother was asked what she was going to do with the daughter’s predicament, tears rolled down her cheek, as she said “I leave everything to God.

http://nigeriannews.com.ng/11-yr-old-girl-gets-pregnant-for-five-boys/
teenage is 13 to 19 is just 4 the teen:-D
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by SisiKill1: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
Coldfeet: Whom do I feel sorry for? The men that slept with little girl? The mother that failed to protect her daughter? The little girl that chose to play with adults? The people here that blame the mother and her daughter? Or ME!! That sees a little girl like this everyday! And think its none of my business.... One of us indeed have failed somewhere!!!!

I agree that there is a failure somewhere but I disagree with putting the little girl on the list of failures.

@ Topic

I have no qualms about blaming the mother but including the child in the blame game is just ridiculous and people saying they don't know if they will be able to stop if they start blaming the men involved is even more ridiculous. So because of the lengthiness of a discourse that blames the perverts for the thing they did, it's better not to get started at?!! Really?!! Even thought there is a chance some people will walk away from this thread thinking it's okay to abuse a child because no one is condemning it? Again Really?!!

I am just stumped! I honestly don't know how time or lack thereof comes into the equation of condemning what is so clearly wrong. This is not like saying I don't have time to iron my black pants, so I will wear brown instead for goodness sake? This is about RUINED LIVES and If it is going to take a life time to discuss it, then that what we should be prepared to give it.

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by IlCapitano(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sweet mother of Jesus...@op pls couch topics properly. For a moment there you had me thinking she was gonna give birth to a hydra or some infant monstrosity. Two thumbs up to the girl and her mom anyway. She's got a headstart. What's wrong with the world ?
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane:

Please, tell me, does your mom know every bad thing you've done growing up? Let's say your mother noticed the way you were walking and she asked you, would you tell her you just phucked a man? If you lied and she doesn't suspect anything foul, does it make her an irresponsible mother? Each generation tries to outsmart those above it. Even if a mother is involved in her child's life, she won't know every single thing if the child doesn't want to tell her.

I promise you, unless you've had a young teenager you won't understand how hard and frustrating it is.
Chi mu o shocked, kandi what are you talking about? Tell my mom I phucked a man at 11? For the records I didn't have 5ex till I left home for college, having said that, this is a child we are talking about here, what business does a child of 11 have with 5ex in the first place talk more of trying to hide it from her mother? Granted kids sometimes f00l around with stuffs like touching each other in the privates but this is often done with kids their own age not full blown ogogoro drinking men, if this kid had a good relationship with her mum or if her mum was responsible and caring enough, she'll know her baby of 11 is being abused on a steady basis by 5 not 1 but 5 men, just how does the mother get off as not to be blamed for failing to protect the said girl? let me even tell you that if this girl was not enjoying the act already, she would have said something sooner.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I agree that there is a failure somewhere but I disagree with putting the little girl on the list of failures.

@ Topic

I have no qualms about blaming the mother but including the child in the blame game is just ridiculous and people saying they don't know if they will be able to stop if they start blaming the men involved is even more ridiculous. So because of the lengthiness of a discourse that blames the perverts for the thing they did, it's better not to get started at?!! Really?!! Even thought there is a chance some people will walk away from this thread thinking it's okay to abuse a child because no one is condemning it? Again Really?!!

I am just stumped! I honestly don't know how time or lack thereof comes into the equation of condemning what is so clearly wrong. This is not like saying I don't have time to iron my black pants, so I will wear brown instead for goodness sake? This is about RUINED LIVES and If it is going to take a life time to discuss it, then that what we should be prepared to give it.
You are going on as if anyone here is applauding the lunatics for abusing the girl, I can't even count how many threads have been opened concerning cases like this and in those threads I can swear many people condemned the perpetrators of such acts, I must say that in those other threads, its either one hediot r@ped the girls and got caught or was about to, I don't recall any thread where an 11 years old girl had 5 lovers for 4 months or more.

I'm seriously blaming the girl's mother cos I know how all those shepe selling women behave especially with those touts who patronize them. Talk from now till eternity I don't think cradle-robbers can totally be eradicated in this world especially in Nigeria since they end up walking free after their offenses, the best we can do is try to protect our children from them and that's why I'm blaming the mother majorly.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
freecocoa: Chi mu o shocked, kandi what are you talking about? Tell my mom I phucked a man at 11? For the records I didn't have 5ex till I left home for college, having said that, this is a child we are talking about here, what business does a child of 11 have with 5ex in the first place talk more of trying to hide it from her mother? Granted kids sometimes f00l around with stuffs like touching each other in the privates but this is often done with kids their own age not full blown ogogoro drinking men, if this kid had a good relationship with her mum or if her mum was responsible and caring enough, she'll know her baby of 11 is being abused on a steady basis by 5 not 1 but 5 men, just how does the mother get off as not to be blamed for failing to protect the said girl? let me even tell you that if this girl was not enjoying the act already, she would have said something sooner.

I never once said not to blame the parents, my point is the fingers are not being pointed at the men who had sex with this little kid.

Exactly, ofcourse you will not tell your mom you've had sex, whether you did it before school or after. It's absurd, especially in our culture. Yes, a mother should know their child is having sex but how will she know if the child has not said anything. What will the mom do force her to talk? HOW?!

Walking funny is no proof you've been abused. These men knew what they were doing but this child's mind is still young and it's easier to manipulate. Women with mature minds get twisted and turned and fall for the bullcrap of men, imagine an 11 year old girl?
So, it's ok she's getting ravaged by grown azz men because she's enjoying it?
What?!

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by repogirl(f): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ada Nri1: Who is to blame?
Parents: for lack of proper supervision @ such an early age or Teachers: for late sex education or the girl: for lack of descipline with which to say NO to premarital sex .

The girl is not to blame, she's an impressionable minor who doesn't know much. Parents are to blame for lack of supervision and sex education. The first time the first idiot approached her she should have told the mother if she'd been properly trained her mother.
I also accuse the guys, what they all did was take advantage of and molest a minor.
Anyway should we really be surprised? The child of a hottie and igbo seller will become one too in future, d fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane:

I never once said not to blame the parents, my point is the fingers are not being pointed at the men who had sex with this little kid.

Exactly, ofcourse you will not tell your mom you've had sex, whether you did it before school or after. It's absurd, especially in our culture. Yes, a mother should know their child is having sex but how will she know if the child has not said anything. What will the mom do force her to talk? HOW?!

Walking funny is no proof you've been abused. These men knew what they were doing but this child's mind is still young and it's easier to manipulate. Women with mature minds get twisted and turned and fall for the bullcrap of men, imagine an 11 year old girl?
So, it's ok she's getting ravaged by grown azz men because she's enjoying it?
What?!
Don't misunderstand me please, I NEVER said "walking funny" is only proof that something went down, I only gave an example. You ask how a mother would know that her child is being abused without the child telling, like seriously? Okay let me tell you, my mother used to check whether my sisters and I were still virgins till my elder sister left for college, my mum still bathed me like I already said at 11, she would ask me to open my legs so she'd wash that place properly, with the kind of relationship I had with her, if someone was touching me inappropriately I'd have told her as she kept drumming it into our little ears then, a responsible mother would know my dear, like a jewish proverb says "only a mother understands what a child does not say" there's no excuse whatsoever for that woman, she failed woefully and as for the little girl, well it was "sweeting" her and she was probably getting little gifts from those men hence her not saying anything.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by lindalistic(f): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nawa ooo.. tongue I tire for dis kind tori
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Davidogar(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
time no dey @ all, boyz dey vex ooooooooooooooooooo omo naijaz
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by domido(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hhhmmm Calabar!!!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by kandiikane(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
freecocoa: Don't misunderstand me please, I NEVER said "walking funny" is only proof that something went down, I only gave an example. You ask how a mother would know that her child is being abused without the child telling, like seriously? Okay let me tell you, my mother used to check whether my sisters and I were still virgins till my elder sister left for college, my mum still bathed me like I already said at 11, she would ask me to open my legs so she'd wash that place properly, with the kind of relationship I had with her, if someone was touching me inappropriately I'd have told her as she kept drumming it into our little ears then, a responsible mother would know my dear, like a jewish proverb says "only a mother understands what a child does not say" there's no excuse whatsoever for that woman, she failed woefully and as for the little girl, well it was "sweeting" her and she was probably getting little gifts from those men hence her not saying anything.

Come on!! So, because her mother did not constantly check her to find out whether she was a v!rgin, she failed? Like seriously, how many parents do that? Again, checking whether the hymen is in tact will not always give you the answer because many people break their hymens well before having sex due to rigorous activities especially in Africa. You blame the mother because she's a beer seller and there's a stereotype in place. Do you know why she's a beer seller? Do you know her story? Do know whether she's working as a beer seller to provide ways and means for her family?

Mothers always drum things into their children's ears, there is no way a mother will wish harm upon her child. With all the drummings, society decides what decisions the child will make. Many parents do their utmost best to keep their child on the right path but there is so much they can do especially when the kids get exposed to society.

I will not sit here and blame a parent just like that because I do not know her story. But I WILL definitely put the blame on these men who feel the need to put their ornament inside a little girl's private part, a little girl who probably only just started menstruating.

Now, tell me, a 5year old child gets abused by a family member, she doesn't tell anyone. Is that because she's enjoying it? Or the mother failed again? She failed by leaving her child with a trusted family member. Do you think parents go around thinking their children are being abused? No, because a parent cannot imagine her child being abused, it's just something they cannot comprehend.

I want to hear from you in the next 15years. I want to hear about your teenage children. I want you to tell me you failed woefully because with all the talks you've drummed into them, they still went against it.

Believe me, it will happen. There is soo much a parent can do.

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Paedophile is the word for all five men, Naija want to call boys. Shame on the Writer!! Niaja is sick. All Five men should be jailed and the stressed, depressed and anxiously afriad child provided with Psychological Counselling by the state for failing in its duty of child protection. That child has been to hell and now the story is out for us to see what grown men get upto with children in Naijera
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nigeriannews:
The neighbour, said when the teenage girl was confronted by her mother, who allegedly sells hot drinks and illicit drugs over who was responsible for the pregnancy, she mentioned one Tony, one of the boys that patronises her mother’s hot drinking joint.

When the distraught mother was asked what she was going to do with the daughter’s predicament, tears rolled down her cheek, as she said “I leave everything to God.

http://nigeriannews.com.ng/11-yr-old-girl-gets-pregnant-for-five-boys/
this says it all about d genesis
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
this gal has what i call the hoe gene, it is embedded into her DNA and nobody can do anything about it. it could have been customers, school mates or even grandfather, but when her coochie was on fire, there was only one way to cool that fire down, and these guys did what was needed at the time.... mama should be proud!

you guys only have to picture this gal and remember the video of that child maid who was fucking that poor boy. a LovePeddler will find the dikc she requires, wherever it is available to her.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by nollywood20: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
That it happened in Calabar is irrelevant, because sexual promiscuity is common among girls and boys at puberty.
That is why we have what is called "childhood sweetheart".
A 10 year old girl once gave birth to an illegitimate child in Abule Oja in Yaba area of Lagos.
So, tribal profiling is as discriminatory as racial profiling and we must stop it on Nairaland.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by nollywood20: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Paedophile is the word for all five men, Naija want to call boys. Shame on the Writer!! Niaja is sick. All Five men should be jailed and the stressed, depressed and anxiously afriad child provided with Psychological Counselling by the state for failing in its duty of child protection. That child has been to hell and now the story is out for us to see what grown men get upto with children in Naijera

The founder of the second largest religion in history had a nine-year old wife he was banging and she was only 19 when the prophet died mysteriously at 63, but she never conceived due to an undisclosed infection until she died in bondage.

The Last Testimony of Bilikisu

I was still a thumb-sucking child with milk teeth
I could use my tongue to lick every tooth in my mouth
Then one midnight he came to my father
I saw the mole on his right shoulder
When he carried me on his laps
He gazed into my curious eyes
And my father left me in his arms.
Later he took me along to his own quarters
Where I joined the others in their harem
Where the little women were forbidden to scream
No matter the agonies of the rites of forced motherhood
They must offer their maiden heads to their manhood.
He called me the divine Princess of his Purdah
The Chosen One and sacred muse of the Ulama.

~ From The Prophet Lied

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by SisiKill1: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane:

Come on!! So, because her mother did not constantly check her to find out whether she was a v!rgin, she failed? Like seriously, how many parents do that? Again, checking whether the hymen is in tact will not always give you the answer because many people break their hymens well before having sex due to rigorous activities especially in Africa. You blame the mother because she's a beer seller and there's a stereotype in place. Do you know why she's a beer seller? Do you know her story? Do know whether she's working as a beer seller to provide ways and means for her family?

Mothers always drum things into their children's ears, there is no way a mother will wish harm upon her child. With all the drummings, society decides what decisions the child will make. Many parents do their utmost best to keep their child on the right path but there is so much they can do especially when the kids get exposed to society.

I will not sit here and blame a parent just like that because I do not know her story. But I WILL definitely put the blame on these men who feel the need to put their ornament inside a little girl's private part, a little girl who probably only just started menstruating.

Now, tell me, a 5year old child gets abused by a family member, she doesn't tell anyone. Is that because she's enjoying it? Or the mother failed again? She failed by leaving her child with a trusted family member. Do you think parents go around thinking their children are being abused? No, because a parent cannot imagine her child being abused, it's just something they cannot comprehend.

I want to hear from you in the next 15years. I want to hear about your teenage children. I want you to tell me you failed woefully because with all the talks you've drummed into them, they still went against it.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by tarfaadam(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
Let dem go 4 DNA test n fin d father child
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane:

My dear her failure as a mother doesn't lie solely in checking whether the hymen was intact or not, mind you a hymen that was torn from rigorous exercise or what have you is not the same thing as a vag!na that swallow 5 different pen!s every other day, these men are of different sizes I believe and so are their things.

I didn't start the stereotype and quite frankly pretty much what's being said about such women are mostly true, inshort someone who isn't a bit promiscuous may not be able to manage such business cos she needs to keep her customers and over friendliness comes with that territory, I know this for sure, the woman sef sells illegal drugs, what kind of a woman sells illegal drugs? A very responsible one I guess, tsk tsk I'm laughing right now.grin

Again I'm not exempting the morafukers who abused this girl, staying here and just blaming them will do no good as far as I'm concerned cos they roam free after all said, its best we educate mothers so they can sit up. True that there's just so much a parent can do but my dear some things can be prevented, the cases you sighted above are quite different from this, a relative abusing a child left in his care is different than a child sleeping with 5 men who are her mother's customers on regular basis, a child of 5 years will find it harder to express herself than one of 11 years.

We can stay here going back and forth but truth remains, I blame the mother hoo ha.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by freecocoa(f): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
kandiikane:

My dear her failure as a mother doesn't lie solely in checking whether the hymen was intact or not, mind you a hymen that was torn from rigorous exercise or what have you is not the same thing as a vag!na that swallow 5 different pen!s every other day, these men are of different sizes I believe and so are their things.

I didn't start the stereotype and quite frankly pretty much what's being said about such women are mostly true, inshort someone who isn't a bit promiscuous may not be able to manage such business cos she needs to keep her customers and over friendliness comes with that territory, I know this for sure, the woman sef sells illegal drugs, what kind of a woman sells illegal drugs? A very responsible one I guess, tsk tsk I'm laughing right now.grin

Again I'm not exempting the morafukers who abused this girl, staying here and just blaming them will do no good as far as I'm concerned cos they roam free after all said, its best we educate mothers so they can sit up. True that there's just so much a parent can do but my dear some things can be prevented, the cases you sighted above are quite different from this, a relative abusing a child left in his care is different than a child sleeping with 5 men who are her mother's customers on regular basis, a child of 5 years will find it harder to express herself than one of 11 years.

We can stay here going back and forth but truth remains, I blame the mother hoo ha.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by tarfaadam(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sha na small tin 4 Calabar, TIV, jukun n Bachaman to hav a child @ dat age, U should nt b surprise.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
Let us not forget, this child is underage and cannot consent to anything. She is not responsible for the burden she now carries and the trauma she has endured at the hands of the useless government of nigeria, useless parents and her paedophiles infested community.

I blame Nigeria for being lawless and wicked. It all starts with irresponsible government at all levels especially the Judiciary. They are vile and without justice. I suppose the executive and legislative are to blame for that, since the Judiciary can be reviewed alongside constitutional reforms.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by lafuria1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
logically, when ever a lady gets raped, will simply blame her for not protecting herself or puting up a fight abi. guys pls rape and multiply. rubbish......
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by tosanbamiogbe(f): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
All the men or animals should be arrested,they are pedophiles.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Let us not forget, this child is underage and cannot consent to anything. She is not responsible for the burden she now carries and the trauma she has endured at the hands of the useless government of nigeria, useless parents and her paedophiles infested community.

that should be right only if:
A) the guy who gave her that belle is an adult himself or B) she was ra.ped. as for saying that she is not responsible, i totally disagree! this child is as much to be blamed as the other participants. taking all the blame away from this girl who was not forced into doing what she did is too easy. what if the guy she slept with is as old as her, who takes the blame then? sometimes, even the parents with the best intentions and care will end up with such a child, the fact that you believe that with proper care and attention, such will not have happened, will have you fail times and times again on this subject. some children are promiscuous like that and will get their groove on whether in (or out) of their homes.

I blame Nigeria for being lawless and wicked. It all starts with irresponsible government at all levels especially the Judiciary. They are vile and without justice. I suppose the executive and legislative are to blame for that, since the Judiciary can be reviewed alongside constitutional reforms.

blaming Nigeria is a waste of time as we all know that such actions happen EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. people should stop trying to blame others and instead look within themselves for the answer to their problems. even if the law was different/hard/ruthless, it wouldnt change the fact that this would still happen. so harsher laws would not save the problem here.
Re: 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
OCTAVO: Real site says teenager, op posted 11 years old.
abeg is age 11 a teen age?
Smh!
Huge contradictions.
Op FYI, teen ages are 13-19. Ok?

Because in Nigeria we are strict on the definition of the the word "teenager"? I fail to see the point of this rant of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.