Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,147 members, 7,970,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:16 AM

Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God (19408 Views)

Describe GOD In One Word / Dead Catholic Priest Rose To Describe God As Woman / Names To Describe God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 12:49am On Apr 25, 2006
He who sits on the throne that no man is ever fit to sit in
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by sade511(f): 12:49am On Apr 25, 2006
baba ongbogbo (father of all things)
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 12:49am On Apr 25, 2006
The HE of HEs
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by sade511(f): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2006
creator of all things
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by 4getme1(m): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2006
The One Who Inhabits the Praises of His People

- [that is why all of you who are praising Him here
                                                                 will be blessed beyond your wildest dreams. Amen
.]

The Only Potentate

Author and Finisher of Our Faith

Father like None Else

Nothing and No-one Like Him
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by sade511(f): 12:51am On Apr 25, 2006
Amin OOOOO
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 12:51am On Apr 25, 2006

- [that is why all of you who are praising Him here
                                                                 will be blessed beyond your wildest dreams. Amen.]

AMENNNSSSSSS

AND YOU TOOO

AND EVERYONE

The mighty giver of success
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by sade511(f): 12:51am On Apr 25, 2006
Existing God
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 12:52am On Apr 25, 2006
The ONE and only true God
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by debosky(m): 12:52am On Apr 25, 2006
AMEN X 1,000,000

MY LORD and MY GOD
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:53am On Apr 25, 2006
Elohim
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by sade511(f): 12:53am On Apr 25, 2006
Father in Heaven
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 12:54am On Apr 25, 2006
Oghene

Bami mi

O ran omo ni ise fayati ( He send  you on errands and assists you with the errands , something most fathers would ever do )

Doer of all good

Keeper of my days

He knows the beginning and the end

cry cry cry cry

Am boiling

The Jah .,,,, Jehovah
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 12:54am On Apr 25, 2006
El shadai
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by debosky(m): 12:55am On Apr 25, 2006
Yaweh el yir'eh ( MY PROVIDER)
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 12:55am On Apr 25, 2006
Adonai
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by debosky(m): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2006
ABASI

UBANGIJI

YESU

OLUWA

CHINEKE
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by 4getme1(m): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2006
bolex:

AND YOU TOOO

AND EVERYONE

Amen and Amennn!!  grin

Father of Mercy

God of all Comfort

Unsearchable Yet So Close

Healer of the Wounded

Father to the Fatherless

Unshakable Hope of the Hopeless

Confounder of the Arrogant

Exalter of the Humble
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by sade511(f): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2006
a donaih

elyon
(i dont know if I spelled these right)
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2006
The ONE that never fails

Ultimate provider

Marvellous God

Ever blessing God

The ONLY ONE I live my whole life for

The ONE I owe my existence to
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2006
Allāhu Akbar (God is the greatest)
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by sade511(f): 12:57am On Apr 25, 2006
my comforter
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by debosky(m): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2006
peace giver

live changer

joy river

way maker
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2006
elyon
(i don't know if I spelled these right)

It doesn't matter

We understand you are praises God

If we don;t , God knows you are praises Him

This is our night to praise God

All these days of talking about everything in this Forum and not God

I sacrifice tonight to bless God

I might be staying on this thread all night praising my Father in heaven

Just for God

My one and only Father

Owner of heaven and earth

The Only one who knows me and you into to
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by 4getme1(m): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2006
[Elyon is it!] grin

King of Nations

Ancient of Days

Reverend is His Name
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2006
Prince of Peace

He that never fails

He does as He wants

Taketh with a reason

Giveth with a reason

Grants with a reason

Never has a fault
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by debosky(m): 1:02am On Apr 25, 2006
ride on brotha

that is why we were created to praise HIM

He who parts the sea with the breath of His nostrils
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2006
He that was capable of wiping the earth by Flood

God of Elijah

God of Adam
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by sade511(f): 1:04am On Apr 25, 2006
Ya'll on a roll cheesy.
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by 4getme1(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2006
bolex:

This is our night to praise God

All these days of talking about everything in this Forum and not God

I sacrifice tonight to bless God

I might be staying on this thread all night praising my Father in heaven

Just for God

No be only you - we plenty, and yes - this night na helele for praise!! Kai! Satan go pick race!  grin

Abba Father!

King of glory.

God Alone

God Who Is God and the Rewarder of those who deligently seek Him.
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by debosky(m): 1:06am On Apr 25, 2006
He whose garment fills the temple
Re: Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God by bolex(m): 1:07am On Apr 25, 2006
sade511:

Ya'll on a roll cheesy.

I tell you

Today's own is far past a roll

ma God never fails

You call Him once and He blesses you thrice

You call him trice and he blesses you seven folds

You praise Him once and He blesses you forever

He forgiveth sins

He that sent his only begotten son to save our lives from sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along / Has Anyone Ever Seen/met This Elisha Goodman Prayer Vendor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.