Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:36 AM

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (78821 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by awesomet1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
mmmustapha: grin grin this is super Saturday, 2day am very happy yakowa is no more
spoken like a true ambassador of ISLAM...PROMOTERS OF DESTRUCTION

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
obadiah777: IS HE A LOOTER ?

and what answer do you expect, mr judge?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by 3kay945(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
simpleseyi:

Is Buhari the pilot that flew the copter to flames? Or did Buhari embezzle the money meant for construction of roads? Or was it Buhari that advised Taraba state governor to use state money to buy jet and be strolling about in the air? Maybe Buhari should advise GEJ to start flying the presidential jets himself like Taraba state governor.

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by papaejima1: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Could this be what T.B Joshua said here?
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/188877-tb-joshua-predicts-plane-crash-in-nigeria-that-will-kill-top-politicians.html

EXCERPT:
On Sunday July 15th, 2012, TB Joshua predicted a looming plane crash that will take Nigeria by storm.
According to him, if this plane crash is not averted, around 9-12 top Nigerian politicians will die.
He further revealed that the crash will happen on their way back from a conference or meeting.
They will be from nine to twelve in number and they’ll all perish.
He said the devil plans to strike them if they are all together on one flight.
According to his prediction, the solution to this looming tragedy is that all the officials should never board one flight.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by nagoma(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
aryzgreat:

D boldened may be d boko link, the suicide bombers/pilots that exploded d chopper immediatelly after take off.
RIP

Niger Delta Militants have shot down a Northern governor in Bayelsa State. shocked
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by yasaa(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
"The Nation should be run better if not for the common good atleast for the common safety."
Shehu Sani.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Mospring(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
try69: Yakowa-first xtian governor of kaduna state-BH not happy

Azazi-said BH is in govt-BH not happy

Do the maths you base-heads coming here to say trash..

chei! its like a mirage wen i hrd it frm ma Kelly frnd @kaduna as soon as it happened! just pray for their repose; cos kaduna was and its been a home! and an important place to me despite the BH. pandemonium der! ......iissssssh! wish it had nt happened this way!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by demmy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
ballabriggs: When did our military choppers become toys for recreational and personal use?

One was a serving governor and the other was the former Chief of Defense Staff. They were both well within the protocol to use chopper.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by abbakacici: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
vitality22:
Calabar governor is still in India and looking for a match for his very bad kidney. And till now, no match yet. He needs kidney replacement urgently.
how much will he paid for the kidney let put put price like 100 million nairaland people will being lining up
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
babaearly:

and what answer do you expect, mr judge?
I WOULD EXPECT, AS A TYPICAL NIGERIAN, THAT HE IS A LOOTER, WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN WHY 1000 PEOPLE HAVE EXTREME HARDON,S IN THIS THREAD. I CAN FEEL THE E-RECTION. ITS PALPABLE
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by demmy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
papaejima1: Could this be what T.B Joshua said here?
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/188877-tb-joshua-predicts-plane-crash-in-nigeria-that-will-kill-top-politicians.html

EXCERPT:
On Sunday July 15th, 2012, TB Joshua predicted a looming plane crash that will take Nigeria by storm.
According to him, if this plane crash is not averted, around 9-12 top Nigerian politicians will die.
He further revealed that the crash will happen on their way back from a conference or meeting.
According to his prediction, the solution to this looming tragedy is that all the officials should never board one flight.

These useless pastors do they ever make good predictions or just doom and gloom?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by blackedwin: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
while mourning one another happens wetin dey happen for naija this year sef

http://www.southeastnigeria.com/blog/2012/12/15/breaking-news-enugu-state-governor-sullivan-chime-dies-in-india/
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
papaejima1: Could this be what T.B Joshua said here?

EXCERPT:

[size=18pt]T.b Joshua predicted aeroplane crash and not Helicopter crash. No need to start shouting from your rooftop, please calm down[/size]

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Carlmax(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
Mehn see d number of people viewing dis thread, chai! Bad news really sale.. Nairaland I hail ooo
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
Information reaching my rumor box indicate that Sullivan chime is also suspected to be dead!!!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by 3kay945(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
ballabriggs: When did our military choppers become toys for recreational and personal use?

Just to convey the former NSA
grin
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by wanakak: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bad roads, corruption, they abondoned the common road transport and went to fly,anyway may their souls RIP
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by plendil: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
wat i dont get is why Yakowa went to Yenagoa in the first place? He's not from the region and is not known to be personlly close to Oronto douglas
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by cupid4ig(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Clerverly: I just hope is true. The only disappointment would be if Jonathan was not among the victims undecided
ediot na u go follow up next
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Feedmemore(f): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
i cant help but feel the love here.. Christmas is upon us, and all i see on this thread is people rejoicing in other people misfortune.

And you all wonder what's wrong with the country... if we spent that much effort trying to right the ship we would all be better off.... personally i think we all need to grow up...and i include myself in that... so don't bother writing any childish #$%$ to me.... How can anyone be happy about their demise.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Bright4(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
confirmed on aljazeera.i suspect n smel d hands of muslim n boko haram,cos yakowa is d only christain gov.eva live.meanwhile,now dt d spirit of innocent souls re flayin all over,our unfriendly roads need quick attention.r.i.p.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Fryo4val: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
Rich too can cry na! Make then rest in peace
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ballabriggs: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
demmy:

One was a serving governor and the other was the former Chief of Defense Staff. They were both well within the protocol to use chopper.

For a Private function or for official reasons?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
what a sad newz
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by 3kay945(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
demmy:

These useless pastors do they ever make good predictions or just doom and gloom?

What do you mean? is it not what they saw they will say? besides are you okay? please hold something!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ballabriggs: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
BTW T.B Joshua also saw this.

Go and watch his sermon 3 weeks ago then come back and tell me.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by horlatunde(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
Death at a funeral, the living mourns the dead, the living joins the dead...... RIP YAkowa and Azaazi
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Lusola15: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
A storm is coming
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by preciousoz: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
Advanced effect of corruption! embarassed
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by truth4meal(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
Not confirmed yet but the nation might ve lost Enugu state governor - saw a sadden status of a respected media mogul on my bbm and dis dude is very close to RMD...its not confirmed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Woman Rolls On The Floor As People Celebrate Polling Unit Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.