Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It (15972 Views)

PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. / What A Banker Did To Me Recently / Bales Of First Grade Akube(okirika) Just Arrived From United Kingdom Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by ariyebaba(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ ifyclose,may Almighty God continue to favour,bless n make ways for U.

Thanks for the insights,very helpful.

i will call u for further info
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by emmybaba: 2:03am On Jan 14, 2013
@maxibrainz.is it brand new?
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by ojialo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
pls explan more about the zenith bank card. If i walk into zenith bank and demand for it they will issue it to me without hv account with them or what?
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by maxibrainz: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
emmybaba: @maxibrainz.is it brand new?
yes it is brand new
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by surveycash(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
yamakuza: The OP did well by outlining the steps, but i think $161 is too much for a 4gb HDD laptop (like N26k). Isnt that the same laptop people parade for N14k?

Those planning to import from China will be well advised to look for "better deals"

If Not for the shipping fee, op would have got it for 97$ (N15, 520). He could even get it for 9k if he negotiated well with the seller as prices on Alixp are Not engraved in gold.

Most importantly, he tried out something and it worked. Kudos.

Note: Most laptops on AliExpress run on Android OS .
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by meerah25(f): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
maxibrainz:
yes it is brand new

pls which state is that?
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by probsolver: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
If anyone want that same laptop I av one to sell new one just gotten from aliexpress and 3 of 7" of d same type I can sell as low as 15k just reach me on 08056754557 or balogun_u@yahoo.com
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by 0Edward0(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
@op nice info, @all pls always check the os before you import, because this runs android (phone and tablets os) not windows (pc os) so that there will be no regrate later and dont expect to install softwares like ms office, corel draw, metatrader 4 (forex), photoshop etc, my 2kobo, datz all

1 Like

Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by lakefist(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
0Edward0: @op nice info, @all pls always check the os before you import, because this runs android (phone and tablets os) not windows (pc os) so that there will be no regrate later and dont expect to install softwares like ms office, corel draw, metatrader 4 (forex), photoshop etc, my 2kobo, datz all
And who tell you that all this applications are not on andriods.Andriods has almost all the applications that runs on windows
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by oduz: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kudos
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by 0Edward0(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
lakefist:
And who tell you that all this applications are not on andriods.Andriods has almost all the applications that runs on windows
Softwares/applications like ........
Just name a forex software/application
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by julius99(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
0Edward0:
instaforex mt4 trader got an android version and as for ms office i have seen the android version. So it possible to get the android version of most windows apps
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by maxibrainz: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
meerah25:

pls which state is that?
Benue
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by 0Edward0(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
julius99:
instaforex mt4 trader got an android version and as for ms office i have seen the android version. So it possible to get the android version of most windows apps
ok thanks
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by lakefist(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
0Edward0:
my friend search well
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by 0Edward0(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
lakefist:
my friend search well
ok I will do that, so you guys are saying with Instaforex andriod app, I can place trade, add indicators, add EAs, close trade, study the market.
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by henry247(m): 2:19am On Mar 18, 2013
Good.The OP is not greedy

1 Like

Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by surveycash(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2013
0Edward0: ok I will do that, so you guys are saying with Instaforex andriod app, I can place trade, add indicators, add EAs, close trade, study the market.

I'm yet so see an Android app that can accept custom indys
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by Rumisa: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Hey! You shouldn't buy Laptop from aliexpress. Their laptops are too bad
Re: My Laptop Recently Arrived From China....this Is How I Did It by shinaf: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
the seller has no feedback....and also no indication that shows from the seller that you got your laptop from the seller......it's the most dangerous to buy a laptop from china quote me any where....unless you know ur way.........nah lie slfff

ifyclose2: [b]Hello guys. As you may all know, the importation business is big business, especially in countries like Nigeria if you play your cards right. For the past few months, I have been studying the importation biz, and i have gained a lot of knowledge. My laptop recently arrived from China, and i am going to reveal to you EXACTLY how i went about it.

This info is what some people are selling for cash...but i am going to reveal it to you FREE OF CHARGE!!!...So here we go:

I simply went to www.aliexpress.com to look for a product. There are numerous products there...all you have to do is take your time and select. I eventually settled for this one:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Mini-10-inch-laptop-Notebook-Computer-Netbook-cost-effective/514147603.html

So i just clicked on the BUY NOW button and kept following the instructions. As you go further, you'll get to a page where they'll display to you the costs of shipping an item to Nigeria or whichever country you reside, depending on the shipment method. DHL is usually more expensive than china air mail, but i chose DHL all the same, because it's faster.
Then comes the time to make payment. This is where many Nigerians have problems. But it's very simple...all you need is a naira mastercard from a reputable bank like GTB or First bank.....or if you need things done faster, i would suggest you go to Zenith bank and apply for one of these 2

-Zenith bank Websurfer card
-Zenith bank naira mastercard

These 2 will be ready for use within 24 hours of application, and they have a huge advantage over the ordinary naira debit cards, as the probability of getting rejected is almost ZERO....and the MOST BEAUTIFUL part is: you DO NOT need to have an account with zenith bank before you can apply for these 2 cards smiley. Aliexpress and most online websites accept these 2 cards willingly.
So i went ahead and made payment using my zenith naira mastercard. Within a few days, i got this email

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii557/ifyclose/ship_zps9546c07f.png

(just click on the picture again after it comes up to magnify it and make it bigger)

So after receiving the mail, i just patiently waited for my laptop to arrive.

About 2 weeks later, i returned from work one evening to meet a DHL package resting on my bed. I instinctively knew it was my laptop and tore it open. Here are some pics which i uploaded to my account at www.photobucket.com

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii557/ifyclose/ifypics273.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii557/ifyclose/ifypics272.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii557/ifyclose/ifypics270.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii557/ifyclose/ifypics276.jpg

Then after a few days, i received this email asking me to confirm the order which i did

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii557/ifyclose/ship2_zps22795d27.png

Now, the beauty of ALIEXPRESS is that they offer an ESCROW SERVICE...this is a service which protects the buyer from getting scammed and losing his money, and here's how it works:

Once a buyer pays for an item, the money is NOT given to the seller immediately....ALIEXPRESS holds on to the money until the buyer confirms that he/she has successfully received the product which he/she paid for. It is at this point the money will be released to the seller. Simple.

But to be extra safe, whenever you want to buy a product, just look for a seller that has a lot of POSITIVE REVIEWS AND SALES. These are usually genuine.

So that's it folks...simple as that. It's a pity some people are demanding money to release such simple, basic info...but i have given it to you on a platter of gold...just ACT...that's the only thing left...goodluck.

I am thinking of expanding this very soon, and working hand in hand with honest Nigerians.

If you need any assistance or questions, reach me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com
Thanks

[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) / Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy / Naira Depreciates To N520 Against U.S. Dollar As Retailers Examine CBN Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.