Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,779 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

The One Most Important Reason Why You Have Not Started Your Own Online Informati - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The One Most Important Reason Why You Have Not Started Your Own Online Informati (550 Views)

The Three Most Important Aspects of Digital Marketing / Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single / How To Start Your Own Online Radio Station (tutorials) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One Most Important Reason Why You Have Not Started Your Own Online Informati by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 17, 2012
The One most important reason why you have not started your own online information marketing business

Written by Olumide Kuforiji
MD/CEO Web Entrepreneur/Software developer

This article is purely written based on a research one of my mentor who did a survey on to find out why people are not either making any money online, what’s stopping them from making any money online and also why they are yet to start their own online business.

At the end of the survey, the result revealed from thousands of people that participated in this survey is that most of them do not have a website for them to get started.

I was shocked when I read this which made me to also ask around from my customers especially those that bought my Joomla Reloaded Made Easy web design product and found out that they just bought the material but they do not own their own personal website except for a few of those that actually have a website, which was the first reason they bought the material. This made me not very happy which is why I decided to write this article to explain some things to you.

You see, you will never make any money online if you do not take it serious, if you are the type that has just been buying and reading without implementing then you will never get started.

I believe and know that having a website makes you very serious of what you want to do. Am saying this because I know it, I have been there, I know how you feel because I was once in your shoes when I was only buying and reading but not implementing, it is when I had my first website about over a 8 years ago that I became very serious with my internet business and it has paid off extremely well.

Which brings me to the very sole reason why am writing this article for you to see, because of the result of this research that was made, I have decided to help for now just 20 people to get started, you see I want you all to succeed because if you do, not only will you be happy for building a successful internet business but you will be able to buy more of our product that I will be releasing soon in Feb 2013. So to be a part of the first 20 people simply mail
offer at softchaseng.com, this offer is strictly for the first 20 people whom I will help to create their own dynamic customized website with ready made unique articles and traffic in less than 7 days, This package is for first 20 people to send a mail.

So that’s it for now. Remember that for you to actually get started in your internet business, you need to be serious about it and first get your site ready to be able to implement all the great ideas that you want sell and share online.

See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Call Or 2go Wit Adead Bat3 / Seo / A Peep Into State Govts’ Websites (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.