Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. (7708 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by sollygirl: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2012
SHOCKING BUT TRUE CONFESSION Male (32). Now I want my baby back I choose to share this confession on a Sunday, Am
Johnson 32years by name I attend one of this new
generation churches in ketu, I've been attending the
church for over five years now and am a very active
member am so active that my pastor do send me to
his house to deliver stuffs to the wife I was more like a family member to them.
It all started when my pastors sent me to his wife to
get the check book he forgot instructing me to bring
it to the service in the evening since he will be
heading to the church straight from the office so I
went to his place around 1PM with the hope of getting it and returning back to my place before I
head for church in the evening.
When I got there she was in her room so I knocked
and she asked me to come in when I went in she
asked if I came to collect the check book that her.
husband have called her I will be coming to get it and I said yes,so as she was about going off the bed the
wrapper she was tieing went of and instead of
pulling it up fast she slowly pulled it back up and said
to me she's sorry about that,at that moment I felt
tempted that I said to myself if this repeat it self I
won't hesitate since she's a very pretty woman with no kids,although their marriage is just a year
plus,when she went to the draw to pick the check
book on getting back she turned and said to me that
am pretending like I didn't know what I just saw was
a naked body asking me to keep it secret I then
asked keep what secret? and she untied the wrapper herself this time and said this pointing to her naked
body,I then replied that keeping it secret won't be a
problem she was amazed by my answer and she
came closer handing over the check book,one thing
lead to another and we ended up having sex,I felt
the guilt but asked for forgiveness from God. But the temptation kept coming and we ended up
having sex again and again until last year March
when she told me she's pregnant and will like to
keep the baby since she has not had a child of her
own,she ask we both keep it secret promising she
will always give me certain amount of money every month so long it remains secret,I accepted that day
she gave me a 100k and I left,she gave birth to the
baby it was a baby girl,the baby will be a year old
next Sunday and I just can bear it anymore knowing
I can see my baby almost everyday without being
able to act as a father to the child,now I want my baby back and she's doing all she can to prevent this
scandal,should I just tell my pastor about the whole
issue because he believes the child belongs to him,is
there a way I can do it without raising the alarm in
the church what if the congregation gets to know the
baby does not belong to my pastor because preparations are in top gear for the babies birthday
party or will it be wise to just keep collecting the
money and live with the guilt,pls advice me on what
to do I need my baby back
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by greatgod2012(f): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2012
In my opinion:
1. Since there is no agreement btw d 2 of you as regards being d father of d baby, you can never be proud to say out what you did in public, so keep your mouth shut, except you are fully repentant and you are ready to face d consequencies fully.
2. You have been adequately compesated financially for d service rendered to d woman, you are no better than a gigolo, so again, except you are ready to refund all d money you have collected from d woman, keep your mouth shut.
3. You betray d trust your pastor had for you, if care is not taken, d pastor may develop psychological problem...... and d church may have to suffer for it,so , im confused here.
4. You and that woman deserve each other, you are both unfaithful,both of you are betrayers, both of you are killers, hypocrites and dishonest pple, so if u want to confess, confess and dont only claim d baby, claim both d wife and d baby, because both of you deserve each other.
5. May i ask, how do you feel each time you go to church, see d pastor, d pastor's wife, listen to his sermon, listen to d wife' sermon sometimes, etc, knowing fully well d atrocities you have committed, you pple are nothing but d greatest hypocrites i have seen and read about all my life, what do you think about God's wrath as regards what happen btw both of you.
Didnt you read and heard about Joseph and Potipha's wife in d bible, even if d wife tempted you, why didnt you react d way Joseph did, and prove that you have been listening to d word of God and d word is having impact on you.
I dont want to judge you, but i want to conclude that you dont have d fear of God, so sincerely ask for Gods forgiveness, confess and face d music. May God help you......amen.

3 Likes

Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2012
Isn't this some kind of Nollywood extract

I doubt it's a real story.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by greatgod2012(f): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2012
Ujujoan: Isn't this some kind of Nollywood extract

i just thought about that now.
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2012

Are Pastors wife better than other females running after d.I.c..k?

Only the ones that came to light you get to know of.

Anyway be it nollywood or gollywood....Pastors wife dey f.u..c..k anyhow like other ladies.

As for you young man,you have tasted the forbidding fruit and you must be ready to face the consequences both good and bad.
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2012
^^^ True . . . but this story is hughly unlikely. So tey dem dey pay am 100k monthly to keep shut! Highly unlikely I tell you . . . .
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by Odunnu: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2012
greatgod2012:

i just thought about that now.
lol
@topic: wash!
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2012
Ujujoan: ^^^ True . . . but this story is hughly unlikely. So tey dem dey pay am 100k monthly to keep shut! Highly unlikely I tell you . . . .

News from afar are definitely not 100% correct I agreed.

But to say it can't happen.....I disagree.
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

News from afar are definitely not 100% correct I agreed.

But to say it can't happen.....I disagree.

You sound so sure . . . Could you possibly be talking from experience undecided tongue
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by k2039: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2012
May the Lord bless you, More fluid to your joystick, you will produce more, let go.
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by Blazay(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2012
What a SUPER STORY! cheesy
You think the women did not know her 'pastor' husband is NO FERTILE HOLY GHOST? grin
Mu han han han han han

One poorsin musto die for this wan sha!
OR TWO! cheesy

BLESSED ARE THE HOLY NWENJES! grin
Tian awa godioh. . . nor be h-onle me wan dey do 'side-show' in the name of the LORD! cheesy
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2012
Ujujoan:

You sound so sure . . . Could you possibly be talking from experience undecided tongue

Ewwwwww

Me ke,I don't touch what doesn't belong to me.

The world is just so corrupt and filthy to think some things can not happen.

What if I tell you RMD was shagging Buba Marwa wife when she was first lady of Lagos state would you believe me or not?
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2012

i thot as much!!
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by larrymoore(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2012
The world is full of mysteries, anytin can happen. I see this a fiction, notwithstanding,
op, u have committed an abominable sin n at d same time u ve disclosed d unmentionable. In my little belief, d more u talk about this, multiple ur sins. Keep ur whole body in its shell n totally pretend notin ever happened while u seek forgiveness. I am busy 4 dis joor.
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by zayhal(f): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2012
How are Op and pastor's wife certain that the baby belongs to Op and not pastor? I did not read anywhere in the story where he said the pastor and his wife were not copulating. Whether true or false, the story has loopholes.
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by vislabraye(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
It sounds like dejavu.
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Ewwwwww

Me ke,I don't touch what doesn't belong to me.

The world is just so corrupt and filthy to think some things can not happen.

What if I tell you RMD was shagging Buba Marwa wife when she was first lady of Lagos state would you believe me or not?

Of course I know anything is possible!

But this story doesn't sound true!
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ujujoan:

Of course I know anything is possible!

But this story doesn't sound true!

Maybe you are right.

Those bloggers can't be trusted.
They write anything to create traffic.
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by Dopefiend(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Whr does she get d 100k monthly frm? Tithes? Or offerings? Btw, ure jst a selfish fuc.k. U wanna eat ur cake and have it. A deal is a deal el stupido (assuming dis shiit is nt made up or frm a nollywood flick)
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by tpia1: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
literature section.
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
?
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by Joebeck(f): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2012
In dis case the woman did not sin against God, she sinned against her husby by commiting adultry. So both of u need to confess ur sins to the man which happen to be the pastor and ask for forgiveness, if the pastor forgives u both that is wen u can be forgiven by God. Outside of this both of u are still living and wallowing in sin.
Re: My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. by REDBULL1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Getting unnecessarily hor.ny has damning consequences!

(1) (Reply)

A 2 and half year Old Beating With Turning Stick Because She Couldn't Count / I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp / My Hatred For My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.