Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,442 members, 7,884,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Was Your Fcmb Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Was Your Fcmb Test (749 Views)

FCMB Test Invite, Who Else!!!!! / Fcmb, Test Result Is Out / Fcmb Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Fcmb Test by georgee(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2008
hi gud people, pls i need some tips on how the FCMB test went on SAT, cos i myt be having one very soon in ibadan, i need to know the materials needed to prepare with.
thanx for your positive replies
Re: How Was Your Fcmb Test by Oyin2(f): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2008
numerical test, verbal test and abstract test. just study gmats very well
Re: How Was Your Fcmb Test by happytbaby: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2008
The test was not in line with the format people posted online. It was a total surprise, however it was not bad. The first section comprised of 30 questions where you analyse a short passage and choose answers from true, false and cannot say. Then the second part was simple quantitative reasoning where they related the questions to banking,20 questions. The third was just quantitative reasoning about speed,distance and time taken to travel.20 or 30, cant remember.The last was 6 spatial reasoning tests where you determine the next shape from a set pattern of shapes, I personally think that was difficult cos I dont like it and 4 other very simple mathematical operations

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview For The 23rd. / Health Jobs / You Are Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.