Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,459 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

Telecoms Installer And Rigger Urgently Needed In An IT Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecoms Installer And Rigger Urgently Needed In An IT Firm (1599 Views)

Rigger Job Position At Swiz-tech Nigeria Limited / Blasting/painting Foreman, Rigger Foreman,spray Painter,mate,painting Inspector, / Driver/rigger Wanted Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Installer And Rigger Urgently Needed In An IT Firm by Trebuc: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2012
Job Description
A Fast growing IT Company requires the service of a Rigger/ Telecom Installer

Responsibilities:
Would perform Line-Of-Sight (LOS) Surveys, Microwave Radio Link Optimization, Microwave Radio Installation & Commissioning and other related activities.
Must be able to climb towers and work under pressure.
Can install Microwave Antennas, Radio and lay the cables.
Should be able to Commission Microwave Links.
Should be able to Configure & Trouble-shoot Licensed and Unlicensed Frequency Radios. (especially Radwin, Wave IP, Rocket M5 and mikrotik)
Should be able to use Pathloss 4.0 or higher.
Must be proficient in the use of Compass, GPS, Range Finder etc.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Hardware Installation, Microwave Radio Installation, Microwave link Optimization, Surveys.

Qualifications and Requirements:
Must have Technical School Certificate/OND/HND/BSc
Must be willing to travel in and outside West Africa.
Must have minimum of 2-8 years experience.
Must be safety conscious, confident and articulate.
Must be customer responsive and creative.
Ability to learn new things.
Team Player.
Attention to Details.

Suitable candidate should please send his or her CV to trebuc@yahoo.com
Re: Telecoms Installer And Rigger Urgently Needed In An IT Firm by Trebuc: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Telecoms Installer And Rigger Urgently Needed In An IT Firm by twinskenny(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sir,

I have experience with visat installation...I don't knw if I shud send my cv accross? Am a fast learner too

(1) (Reply)

First Widelink International Ltd calling / Topmost School / Mail From Eduprof Mgt Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.