Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now (18213 Views)

Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Dino Melaye Bags Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by iwalewa143(f): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wat goes around comes around. #shikena#
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by konn: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
ballabriggs: And so what? Does Azazi deserve to live?

My heart goes to the dead officers and not people like Azazi and Yakowa who should be fed to vultures.

you sure would be the next and you would be fed to hungry dogs idiot
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by 1800bc(f): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
[size=15pt]hmmn....why did i not see this party coming? damn!!! i hav missed alot! not too late sha! Dino is just using his wits to manipulate people that choose not to think... what ya'll expect!??[/size]

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by jodeci(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
ballabriggs: And so what? Does Azazi deserve to live?

My heart goes to the dead officers and not people like Azazi and Yakowa who should be fed to vultures.

If you have by any means indulged even in the minutest of corruption in any dealings u have been involved in (school,workplace,business,relationships),then you are no better and deserve the same death and be fed to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by SherlockHolmes1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
People often remain in the dark, not due to lack of light but of failure to open their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by anonimi: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
1800bc: hmmn....why did i not see this party coming? damn!!! i hav missed alot! not too late sha! Dino is just using his wits to manipulate people that choose not to think... what ya'll expect!??

Is he not a former member of PDP now a stalwart of the [size=15pt]Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN)[/size]
Does anyone know the difference between six and half a dozen

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by paulharry: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DINO HAFF SHOT HIMSELF ON HIS D**K. SOWIE TYPING ERROR ON HIS FOOT . UNA BADT GAN. ALL THIS MEN ALL THE SAME. FUNNY ENOUGH SOME PEEPS SHEEPISHLY FOLLOW HIM. WELL NA WISDOM SHA. START TO USE YOUR BRAINS PEOPLE. POLITICIANS ARE ALL THE SAME. SHIKENA
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
Gentle Naaz: i pray dat ds governors death be extended 2 Abia state governor, Amen!

I don't know if you are a Christian or Muslim, neither do I know how you were raised.

But, one thing I know is 'As a Man thinketh in his heart, so he is'

Do I have to call you a Murderer?
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by otokx(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
wolves trying to disguise as sheep
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by ballabriggs: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
jodeci:

If you have by any means indulged even in the minutest of corruption in any dealings u have been involved in (school,workplace,business,relationships),then you are no better and deserve the same death and be fed to the dogs.

You can go an die with them if you do give bribe, I care less. I don't give and I don't take bribe.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by ballabriggs: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
dejustice:

I cry for Nigeria.
Imagine you as a possible leader of tomorrow, imagine what you just said about a life you cannot create.
Obviously, this is the reason our nation is backward.
Jeez! How can you say this to the dead
Can't you feel something is wrong somewhere
Where is our morals?

You just made me shed tears

Pity yourself that you live in bondage and hopelessness created by such leaders. Don't give me that your clap-trap.
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Truckpusher(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dino's comment makes me feel that lots of our so called leaders are doing drugs or something worse than drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dino,

"circumstances does nt change a defect in character" - ralph w. Emerson

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by jodeci(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
ballabriggs:

You can go an die with them if you do give bribe, I care less. I don't give and I don't take bribe.

is bribery the only form of corruption know to you?
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by ballabriggs: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
jodeci:

is bribery the only form of corruption know to you?

Whether it is bribery or corruption, "I don't give a damn"! For a man like Azazi, death is the only thing I will gladly wish him, nothing else.

You can go with them, I care less.
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dino is as irresponsible as they come. He would do far worse, given the opprtunity. 50 million naira porshe shocked
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by alyarmouk(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
Thatz how primitive minded an average Nigerian Legislator iz.
bragn wif material possession and yet screamz at the bigger thieves
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Reference(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
grin Ha, ha. Dino the Pied Pipper. Now his fans have turned on him. I think he'd better churn out another story/scandal about Goldielocks and the three bears fast before you lot eat him alive.

What's the big deal here. Every Senat and Rep can afford a Porsche. Aren't we paying them such scandalous wages.
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by river101(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
What state is dis guy frm, is he yoruba or south south
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
ballabriggs:

Pity yourself that you live in bondage and hopelessness created by such leaders. Don't give me that your clap-trap.

I think your case is beyond redemption.

May God give me the grace to raise my kids well.

You obviously lack proper moral standards
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
ballabriggs:

Whether it is bribery or corruption, "I don't give a damn"! For a man like Azazi, death is the only thing I will gladly wish him, nothing else.

You can go with them, I care less.

Hope you know Azazi is soneones father and son, just like you.

I think your case is beyond redemption.

May God give me the grace to raise my kids well.

You obviously lack proper moral standards
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Feraz(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
thelastPope:

The amazing thing is how this man ever became a member of the house of reps of over 100 million Nigerians? This man should have been an artist manager for some fuji artists. Would have befitted him more since he loves twitter! A former rep talking about expensive cars on twitter like a hiphop rapper! We don suffer!
lmao......
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by on3simus: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
Can Dino Melaye tell Nigerians how he became so wealthy as to be able to buy a Porsche? Please tell us, we are waiting!
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
where did he get close to 170 million naira to buy a Bugatti?

Na wao!! And he is saying.. Bugatti just arrived? Wow, just wow!

If he is truly a revolutionist like he claimed, I don't think spending money on cars should be as important as helping his communties..

Where Dino comes from in Kogi state, they still don't have drinkable water.

I know it's not the duty of individuals to provide amenities for a community but geez, can you stand your people dying of water borne diseases because of a corrupt administration?
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by chreldb(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
Truckpusher: Dino's comment makes me feel that lots of our so called leaders are doing drugs or something worse than drugs.

My thoughts exactly! He must have been high on cocaine, alomo bitters and toad skin. Because it takes either a collosal brain damaged hediot or a crack headed stoned out junkie to tweet such insensitive and stuupid rubbish.
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Elueme: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sincerely Dino is heading to self destruct. The man should be pitied rather than criticise him.. He needs the collective prayers of us all for restoration from this great doom that lurcks on his door but what will save him? For whatevr a man sows, he reaps
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by maygah(f): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
King Solomon I: ''Inside every big head is a small mind with a big mouth''
head big like dis , u come say make brain dey dere ? E no possible naw
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by andyanders: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
I think Maley is sick and an ape and should be taken to the zoo. Was he not part of the people that stole? How did he come with the kind of money he spends? He gave out a mistress of his 10 million.Bought a car of 50 million naira. So how come kettle calling pot black? As far as I am concerned, Maleye is a compound fool.
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by 2fine2fast(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dino's cerebrum is in his balls.....stupid talk from a stupid adult[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by 2fine2fast(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dino's cerebrum is in his balls.....stupid talk from a stupid adult[/size][size=8pt] shocked
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by metrixmart: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
This Dino Guy is a fool, i have been following all his utterances, i can say that the guy is not intelligent at all, all he is doing is just because he has lost out of Government, have you heared him shouting like these in the past when he was in the house sharing millions with his coleagues, asked him if the 50million naira Porche he bought was his hard earned money, what business did he do, can we know any of his business interests,who was he before he joined the Government(nobody), He should go and sit down and shut up his dirty mouth
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
on3simus: Can Dino Melaye tell Nigerians how he became so wealthy as to be able to buy a Porsche? Please tell us, we are waiting!

Man wey God don bless
Please stop the jealousy for the sake of your BP
It is not his fault that you are poor grin

Ema dami duro yeah
Emi omo babalowo lowo
Ani wo fe dami duro duro
Ewo won, won fe bami nawo nawo cool cool cool

Na my money, money oh kpokpokpo ah oh kpokpokpo
Ji your money oh, money oh gongongon oh gongongon cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyz_7Wqjx-8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / APC Wades Into Igbokwe, Idimogu Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.