Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (94561 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2013
wapmasta001:
What do you think wud be d direction??dagr8

CSM wil tel us

use d CSM or forex power if u are using BOss MOde...

if d value of usd is decreasing(rapidly) on d meter..u sell usd
if d value is increasing on d meter....u buy usd
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2013
Tolo2: Hi guys,
I'm [size=16pt]new[/size] on binary options and it seems a cool work from home income opportunity.
I registered on betonmarkets but haven't yet funded my account and done any trade with them, I currently use option fair and 24 options which is a regulated company in Cyprus.

To the guru's in the house, I need your candid advice:

1. Betonmarkets more preferable to these companies?
2. What payment method do u use with betonmarkets?
3. I have an investment club and I'm planning to take on some funds from people to pay them monthly interest.
Is this a realistic target from your experience and hope I won't get my fingers burnt?

Pls advice me, and how can I get alerts? Will the alerts I get from someone using betonmarkets work on my option fair and 24 options platform?

Thank you.

advice/answers to ur questions

1. YES
2. UBA Africard or pyament agent like exchangebom dot com
3. Mehn...Strictly not advisable....no kill ur sef ....trade what u can afford to lose...shekinah...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2013
Tolo2: Hi guys,
I'm new on binary options and it seems a cool work from home income opportunity.
I registered on betonmarkets but haven't yet funded my account and done any trade with them, I currently use option fair and 24 options which is a regulated company in Cyprus.

To the guru's in the house, I need your candid advice:

1. Betonmarkets more preferable to these companies?
2. What payment method do u use with betonmarkets?
3. I have an investment club and I'm planning to take on some funds from people to pay them monthly interest. The major source I plan to get the profit from is binary options and real forex trading. I'm planning to set myself on a target of 500$ average profit from trading daily, with which to meet up interest payment to my investors and save back their capital in case they need to withdraw their capital. Is this a realistic target from your experience and hope I won't get my fingers burnt?

Pls advice me, and how can I get alerts? Will the alerts I get from someone using betonmarkets work on my option fair and 24 options platform?

Thank you.

though i don't know how good you are on forex? but this is a dangerious move expecially collecting people money to trade, emotion will kill your trade. do you know you can really start this business with $50 and be doing good pls think of that
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2013
AFTERNOON HOUSE!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
dagr8:
Oga, hw far? hw has the Candlestick Trend Trading System bin doing...av not really got time to look at it wella
I dey my master. I'll reply you through email
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
DAvIt0: AFTERNOON HOUSE!!
Davido baba how you dey. It's been a while o. Happy New Year!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Usolace(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
hi guys, i've been following this thread for quite a while trying to decode all the analysis inputed in BOM but it seems I ain't making any progress...i'll be grateful if U guys can give me some enlightenment (e-materials and all)on how to get on, i really do want to do this.. Natruetalk and good friends alike, am banking on y'all. Usolace@gmail.com is my mail...thanx in anticipation.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Davido baba how you dey. It's been a while o. Happy New Year!

afternoon bro OptimisticGondy
I wish you the same my Bro...
btw im good and you?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by joeword: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
Optimisticgondy: I replied you twice. Was wondering why I haven't heard from you. You may check your spam. My email addy is yi**********le@yahoo.com

thanks sir i hav see it.....i don send u another one pls chk ur mail

pls chk ur mail i hav reply u back
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
@dagr8 i no see you at the other end this morning

please can i have your link to henryleu

it count down to NFP tyme am getting ready
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Usolace: hi guys, i've been following this thread for quite a while trying to decode all the analysis inputed in BOM but it seems I ain't making any progress...i'll be grateful if U guys can give me some enlightenment (e-materials and all)on how to get on, i really do want to do this.. Natruetalk and good friends alike, am banking on y'all. Usolace@gmail.com is my mail...thanx in anticipation.

Visit www.babypips.com/schools den come back and ask ur questions
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Tolo2: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
natruetalk:

though i don't know how good you are on forex? but this is a dangerious move expecially collecting people money to trade, emotion will kill your trade. do you know you can really start this business with $50 and be doing good pls think of that

Thank you so much for all your responses guys. Really appreciate. This thread is really alive and informative.
Ok, let me give more brief on my investment. I joined binary options trading a couple of months back and on some days I win all my trades, some days I get 7 out of 10, some days I win 2 out of 5, and on some days, like yesterday, I lost all. But I am a newbie, not a pro.

With this trend, I was thinking if I could pour in say 5000$ from my investors's fund, I could make an average of 10% profit daily. But cos of my experience yesterday, and as a newbie. I needed you pro's opinion from experience, if one could actually sustain profit in this business. What happened yesterday really shook me. Have any one ever experienced that and what do u advise in such situations.

Thanks for your opinion. I'll go thru the material for newbies u just sent to someone and learn some more.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
EU not on offer @dix time

See mago mago
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Tolo2:

Thank you so much for all your responses guys. Really appreciate. This thread is really alive and informative.
Ok, let me give more brief on my investment. I joined binary options trading a couple of months back and on some days I win all my trades, some days I get 7 out of 10, some days I win 2 out of 5, and on some days, like yesterday, I lost all. But I am a newbie, not a pro.

With this trend, I was thinking if I could pour in say 5000$ from my investors's fund, I could make an average of 10% profit daily. But cos of my experience yesterday, and as a newbie. I needed you pro's opinion from experience, if one could actually sustain profit in this business. What happened yesterday really shook me. Have any one ever experienced that and what do u advise in such situations.

Thanks for your opinion. I'll go thru the material for newbies u just sent to someone and learn some more.

you could as well loss 10% a day,
what happen yesterday was what a trader should be expecting anyday, 75% trader might be affected on yesterday trade because traders will like to bet for a little retracement for the fear of trend contination but the mkt does not give room for that retracemant, once you notice that u should know that is the time for your brake.
yesterday i made a 70% sure bet on the reversal on a normal market condition but the bet close loss. that one show me something go na happen on that mkt. so i go for a break as that is part of my rules. and am happy i did.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
teeboy4x: EU not on offer @dix time

See mago mago

then switch to Nu to make your dollar
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
natruetalk:

i got my own share of the nfp

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by joeword: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
natruetalk:

i miss dis... embarassed
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Tolo2: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
natruetalk:

you could as well loss 10% a day,
what happen yesterday was what a trader should be expecting anyday, 75% trader might be affected on yesterday trade because traders will like to bet for a little retracement for the fear of trend contination but the mkt does not give room for that retracemant, once you notice that u should know that is the time for your brake.
yesterday i made a 70% sure bet on the reversal on a normal market condition but the bet close loss. that one show me something go na happen on that mkt. so i go for a break as that is part of my rules. and am happy i did.

Thanks natruetalk, I really appreciate your responses. And I've gained from your experience already: set rules, and one of such is to know when to take a break for the day. I didn't yesterday, and I paid for it dearly.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hi Guyz, let me start by sayin happy new year to u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I jus lost my job nd i had decided to trade BOM wit my remainin 10k
plz i will like u all the Gurus in the house to help me out!!!!!!!!!!
Shout at to @saintfaculty,meritdee,naturetalk,omokay,teeboy4x,wapmasta,optimisticgondy,dagr8,et all...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
natruetalk:

i got my own share of the nfp

Missd it duh am still on virtual

Can u share u strategy with d houx or as we'll post ur indicator
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by joeword: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Optimisticgondy pls chk ur mail
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
teeboy4x:

Missd it duh am still on virtual

Can u share u strategy with d houx or as we'll post ur indicator
i think he has shared his strategy here like twice. Except maybe he's using a different strategy nw..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Manweysabi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
UJ puffed out some dollars for me on NFP both BOM and forex... Thank God for today!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
Manweysabi: i think he has shared his strategy here like twice. Except maybe he's using a different strategy nw..

thank boss i did that more than twicw self
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
okay let make some dollar on 10 minute bet

EUR/USD is strictly higher than 1.3045 at 15:25:28 GMT on 4-Jan-13
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by ayox2003: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Tolo2:

Tolo, the main aim for any trader is to manage risk. If you can take a calcutated risk and manage it, why not? BUT NOT with other people's fund. U might be jailed, u know? So please grow your account first! Then you may add 20% every quarter as time goes. Sit down and do the math yourself and u'd definitely know how to get things right.

Frawzey
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
natruetalk: okay let make some dollar on 10 minute bet

EUR/USD is strictly higher than 1.3045 at 15:25:28 GMT on 4-Jan-13

bet Chopped

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
natruetalk:

bet Chopped
@naturetalk wch strategy ar u usin...plz
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
let make more dollar if u are not tire 26minute bet

EUR/USD is strictly higher than 1.3037 at 16:11:04 GMT on 4-Jan-13
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
okeyfx: @naturetalk wch strategy ar u usin...plz
NATRUETALK..........I THINK DIZ PARTICULAR QUESTION IS GETN TOO MUCH....(NATRUETALK)..I KNW U MIGHT B KINDA BUSY..BUT ATLEAST..JUST TAK A LIL TIME AND EXPLAIN FOR D HOUSE D STEPS YOU MAKE B4 PLACING UR BETS...EVEN IF ITS FOREX KNOWLEDGE U R USING...ATLEAST DIA R SM TINS U PUT INTO CONSIDERATION B4 PLACING A BET....JUST OUTLINE DOZ TINS IN A SIMPLE WAY SO DAT BOTH D GURUS AND NEWBIES WUD UNDERSTAND....OR IS UR STRATEGY PERSONAL?? NO HARM.....JUST A WORD BRO...COZ I BELIEVE WE SHARE EVERYTIN WE KNW HERE....DATS Y I LOVE SAINT.....DO LIKE HIM.......PEACEEEEE OUTTTTT......DIZ NFP PAIN ME O....DNT EVEN HAVE TIME TO GO ONLINE.....(FRAWN).........ONCE AGAIN...PEACEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by joeword: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
wapmaster i see u o.............
bros i was ur day?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
natruetalk: let make more dollar if u are not tire 26minute bet

EUR/USD is strictly higher than 1.3037 at 16:11:04 GMT on 4-Jan-13

bet Chopped

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101) (Reply)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.