Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,492 members, 7,911,154 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:13 AM

Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days (4331 Views)

Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For / How Igbo Guys Toast Girls (PHOTO) / Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by vivianc(f): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
Input:

Haha honey,money should not be an issue for us na.love first.

*singing* you say you love me? I love you kwa, oya prove ur love, bring isiewu and odegu. Chichi must to jolly withy maintenance money, check am well o ijikwe ego? iyo mbo mbo...... grin grin
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by julimax(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
lrguru: OP, Are girls bread that u toast?
are u a feminist lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
malaria:
Dude big girls don't ask 4 cards.they are 2 busy making their money and rarely have time 4 social netwks. So Vivy is right by saying u go 4 primary 6 girls. Meaninig those girls still reason like embroyos. Remember birds of a feather congregrate 2 the nearet proximity. #word#
yeah they don't ask for cards, they ask for more. I have a friend in abj that lives in a 500k p.a apartment, she has no job but lives like a queen, I know another that lost her bold 5 and just had it replaced, I know one that had her guy buy her a house in abj. Are these not big babes, but are we to say they are different from beggars or pegging their loyalty to you on what they can gain from you?
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by Input(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: Can I b ur maid of honour? cheesy
My greatest pleasure to av the one and only ID as my maid of honour.but don't 4get am oliver twist o,I might ask for MORE.
[quote author=vivian chinaza]

*singing* you say you love me? I love you kwa, oya prove ur love, bring isiewu and odegu. Chichi must to jolly withy maintenance money, check am well o ijikwe ego? iyo mbo mbo......

Don't worry shuga just agree other things will follow.
All I want is your password
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by vivianc(f): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
blink182: yeah they don't ask for cards, they ask for more. I have a friend in abj that lives in a 500k p.a apartment, she has no job but lives like a queen, I know another that lost her bold 5 and just had it replaced, I know one that had her guy buy her a house in abj. Are these not big babes, but are we to say they are different from beggars or pegging their loyalty to you on what they can gain from you?

Is this ur definition of a big girl? Guy big girls are chicks who boast of what they can afford with their hard earned money, genuine money. And they don't shout.

They don't beg for cards, and when u wanna give them gifts? You think twice,,,,,,,

The girls u just described are the ones that hang around Trancorp Hilton/Sheraton hotels, mega supermarkets like Amigos, Grandsquare, shoprite etc.... Them even full for silverbird. They ain't big girls.....they are hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by tintingz(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
julimax: 'sweetheart send me recharge' someone you just met that day
no mind em CHEAP gals jawe...

Guys now woo them with mula grin and blackberry curve1 tongue
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
ur money speaks man.
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by olumaxi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Kirinwa: Do you intentionally choose to be ignorant?Talking about big girls here!Chatted with one on facebook,she said send card,scolded her n she said she joking!Rubbish.If I had sent it,she would have jokingly loaded it.
lwkmd
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by vivianc(f): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Input:
My greatest pleasure to av the one and only ID as my maid of honour.but don't 4get am oliver twist o,I might ask for MORE.

grin grin. Ok I have heard.
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by 2million1(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2012
Recharge sef 2 big...4 my area na indomie dem d ask 4
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2012
Who are the big girls? Do you mean the corporate prosttittute? Those who are employed in banks and other big firms?
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by eastOFwest(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2012
julimax: Back in the days guys spent time to woo girls, in some cases it may take up to three visits with a lot of grammar and all he may get from the girl is 'ill give you my reply' that will even take another day. But these days all you do is get her number, as soon as you call you hear from her is 'sweetheart send me recharge' someone you just met that day

You must be going after "razz" ghetto girls. Up your game to "ghetto honeys"(ghetto princess might be 2 much 4 u) and maybe your experience will be different.
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by ladeski: 12:43am On Dec 18, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Is this ur definition of a big girl? Guy big girls are chicks who boast of what they can afford with their hard earned money, genuine money. And they don't shout.

They don't beg for cards, and when u wanna give them gifts? You think twice,,,,,,,

The girls u just described are the ones that hang around Trancorp Hilton/Sheraton hotels, mega supermarkets like Amigos, Grandsquare, shoprite etc.... Them even full for silverbird. They ain't big girls.....they are hustlers.
I have to agree
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 18, 2012
Guys give recharge cards. Girls give punny. No need to waste time wooing.
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by seunfly: 2:26am On Dec 18, 2012
vivian chinaza:

grin grin yea, ABJ babes aim higher, what's recharge card kwanu? But Abj guys are equally annoying.
what is anoying about Abj guys? Is it their air tight hands or red eyes. Well Abj babes aim higher but my dear nothing is too small and too big for them to ask for, starting from recharge card to renting apartment for them.
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by dmcdad: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Yeah it sure happens these days... Buh, whats the essence putting it up here? You didn't ask any question as to why it has been so blah blah blah....
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by malaria(f): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2012
blink182: yeah they don't ask for cards, they ask for more. I have a friend in abj that lives in a 500k p.a apartment, she has no job but lives like a queen, I know another that lost her bold 5 and just had it replaced, I know one that had her guy buy her a house in abj. Are these not big babes, but are we to say they are different from beggars or pegging their loyalty to you on what they can gain from you?
A runz girl is not a big girl, guy wake up from your dreams.
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by Input(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2012
2 million: Recharge sef 2 big...4 my area na indomie dem d ask 4
bros where be ur area i want to relocate SHARP SHARP
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2012
Lol what a funny thread I cant stop laughing at the comments
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by 2million1(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2012
Input:
bros where be ur area i want to relocate SHARP SHARP
guy just pick bike go down d road den turn rite, go down again u go c one junction take d left road na der
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2012
Nope, Waving a chunk of cash seems to do the trick.
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by shizzle11(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Take it or leave it! Those gals also pass for big gals. They get whateva they want to be done, done. Anytime, anyday, they'll rub shoulders with †ђξ kind of big gals u described above. Btw, when did gals start giving a damn abt hw they make their money, as long as they have it?, u sound like those who make 'har earned genuine money' never slept their way up. At least many of them do

1 Like

Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by 190: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
malaria:
Dude [size=18pt]big girls don't ask 4 cards.they are 2 busy making their money and rarely have time 4 social netwks[/size]. So Vivy is right by saying u go 4 primary 6 girls. Meaninig those girls still reason like embroyos. Remember birds of a feather congregrate 2 the nearet proximity. #word#

grin grin grin grin

so the ones on nairaland grin grin

I said it, I said it
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by 190: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
2 million: Recharge sef 2 big...4 my area na indomie dem d ask 4

grin grin grin grin grin

another NIGERIAN GIRLS THREAD
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by 2sexy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
vivian chinaza:

You know BIG GIRLS mean different things to different people. I liked your post.

Today average Nigerian, a BIG GIRL is one who uses are body to get what she wants.
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by DukeNija(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
vivian chinaza:

grin lead me not into temptation o.

My dear, a big girl doesn't beg for recharge card. Some mgbekelicious babes feeling funky lead you to believe they are big girls but the truth is they are not.

And who still toast girls anyway

And She finally agreed with the OP after insulting him. SMH
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by vivianc(f): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Duke_Nija:

And She finally agreed with the OP after insulting him. SMH

My dear, toasting is meant for teenagers these days not for big boys and big girls. You know the kind of girl that would ask u; "are u really sure you love me?" before they unhook their bras. In a big girl's situation it doesn't work like that!

Let me tell you how it works, when a big girl sees a butt she wanna hit? She knows right there and then. It doesn't matter who makes the first move, exchange call cards, they keep in touch, hang out (it doesn't matter where) and talk about life. At this moment she observes you, observes your personality. She can always tell what u want from her without u saying it...... If she is interested in knowing u more? Then she is interested in you. If she quietly withdraws, then she is not into you.

No big chick will sit down and listen to u blab........no big chick measures how serious u are about her by how much u spend on her.

Don't get me wrong o, I didn't mean big chicks don't like being told "I love you"..... they do but they simply need you to say it at your own time, when u mean it cos that's when it will mean something to them.
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by vivianc(f): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
shizzle11:

Take it or leave it! Those gals also pass for big gals. They get whateva they want to be done, done. Anytime, anyday, they'll rub shoulders with †ђξ kind of big gals u described above. Btw, when did gals start giving a damn abt hw they make their money, as long as they have it?, u sound like those who make 'har earned genuine money' never slept their way up. At least many of them do

Are u kidding me? Of course most ladies give a damn about how they make their money. You see, there is a little thing called dignity.. Some of us still care about that a great deal.

When a lady makes her money in a just way, it brings about this inner joy, peace, boldness.

Do you think these runs girls don't break down and cry? Do u think they don't wish there were different? Do you think they don't envy girls decent girls? Do you have any idea what these girls go through? Oh dear, you are a guy, all u see is the hot body and expensive accessories ..... But we ladies see their true colours.

Runs girls are not big girls period! They worth nothing!
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by Agrika: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
This thread is too demeaning and insulting to nigerian girls, i dont know what naija men are feeling like, a girl gave u her number since is the only way to get u off her neck cos she knows u wont take no for an answer, u later called the number and she futher requested for airtime so as to finally convince you that she is not meant for you and you are here ranting as if she requested for human head..... Even if u send the recharge card sef wetin dey dere e go pass 200 naira card....abeg make we hear word.
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by julimax(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
eastOFwest:

You must be going after "razz" ghetto girls. Up your game to "ghetto honeys"(ghetto princess might be 2 much 4 u) and maybe your experience will be different.
stop forming na naija we all dey
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by mikolo80: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
vivian chinaza:

My dear, toasting is meant for teenagers these days not for big boys and big girls. You know the kind of girl that would ask u; "are u really sure you love me?" before they unhook their bras. In a big girl's situation it doesn't work like that!

Let me tell you how it works, when a big girl sees a butt she wanna hit? She knows right there and then. It doesn't matter who makes the first move, exchange call cards, they keep in touch, hang out (it doesn't matter where) and talk about life. At this moment she observes you, observes your personality. She can always tell what u want from her without u saying it...... If she is interested in knowing u more? Then she is interested in you. If she quietly withdraws, then she is not into you.

No big chick will sit down and listen to u blab........no big chick measures how serious u are about her by how much u spend on her.

Don't get me wrong o, I didn't mean big chicks don't like being told "I love you"..... they do but they simply need you to say it at your own time, when u mean it cos that's when it will mean something to them.

WHY CANT MORE GIRLS REASON LIKE YOU
Re: Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days by plaetton: 5:26am On Dec 23, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Are u kidding me? Of course most ladies give a damn about how they make their money. You see, there is a little thing called dignity.. Some of us still care about that a great deal.

When a lady makes her money in a just way, it brings about this inner joy, peace, boldness.

Do you think these runs girls don't break down and cry? Do u think they don't wish there were different? Do you think they don't envy girls decent girls? Do you have any idea what these girls go through? Oh dear, you are a guy, all u see is the hot body and expensive accessories ..... But we ladies see their true colours.

Runs girls are not big girls period! They worth nothing!

If a lady gets a sugar daddy to open a business for her, and then she works hard to make the business thriving and prosperous, would you now classify her as a big girl that makes her money in a just way?
If a lady sleeps with a bigman to get a high paying job, would you classify her as ig girl that makes her money in a just way? When in the process of hustling for a contract, a lady has to employ her feminine charms to seduce a man to get her way, would you classify her as big girl that makes money in a just way?
The facts are that the Nigerian social and economic system is heavily tilted against females. Therefore, it is doubly impossible for an attractive female to get ahead in employment, business and finance without having to compromise her body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) / My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.