Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,250 members, 7,907,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Bold6 And Torch2 Which Is Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bold6 And Torch2 Which Is Better (1372 Views)

BB Torch2 For Sale / Blackberry Torch2 9810 USA Spec / Bold5, Torch2 And Torch3 For Sale: Hola 323e6e80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bold6 And Torch2 Which Is Better by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Planning on getting a new BB, but don't know which one 2 buy between a Bold6 and Torch2. Pls I need advice. Wld particuarly want 2 know abt deir durability
Re: Bold6 And Torch2 Which Is Better by LordReed(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
While I can't really talk about durability I can tell you that you'll enjoy using a Torch 2 more than a Bold 6. One outstanding reason is the Torch 2 screen which is bigger than that of the Bold 6. It's size makes the whole Blackberry experience much better because you see whatever you are doing much more clearly and with more space to view especially web pages. Also when using a touch screen it is good than the icons are big enough for you to navigate by touch or else you'll be frustrated, the Torch doesn't disappoint.

Some other reasons are there but this is the one that sets it apart for me.

(1) (Reply)

No BB Pin? How Would BBM Work On Android And Iphone? / Airtel One Sim 2k/sec / Any Idea On Etisalat 25mb Smartphone Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.