Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Is Your Greatest Phobia? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Greatest Phobia? (17161 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / What's Your Greatest Fear? / What's Your Fear (Phobia)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by 1ndidi2(f): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva:
This is the exact same reason why i hate traveling. That's why i feel sorry for people who travel too often because the more you travel the more likely you'll be involved in an accident and the more likely you'll see Jesus. I don't travel except it's absolutely necessarily.

Generally my phobia is the fear of dieing:

When walking by the road side, i almost watch all the cars passing to make sure none has lost control because i don't want the newspapers the next day to read "Car loses control kills ten" - God forbid

When i'm on a bike or in a car and the driver stops besides a trailer, i usually come out and run before the trailer will fall because this kind of news is very common - Tufiakwa

If i'm crossing the road, i always even if it's a one-way road, i always look left and right and if no car is coming, i beat Usain bolts record by running with a speed of light. Big boy no dey for that one oo. Because if you do shakara for road ou must be ready to do shakara in coffin. Death is no respecter of persons.

I don't even attempt to quarrel or fight with people because in my mind i'm thinking "What if this guy gives me one punch and i don't wake up, what will happen?".

I try as much as possible not to annoy any of my clients because in my mind they might decide to assassinate me. I was scared in my pants the day a client called me after i blocked his website and told me that he will deal with me in this lagos. O boy the kind fear wey catch me that day ee. If i just see any guy passing by, i would think he was sent to me that he would bring out a gun and shoot me - Tufiakwa.

Eziokwu egbuolam ebe a! U got my moms staring @me like I've gone crazy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by emijoe(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2013
my greatest phobia is being in dsame rm with a gal.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2013
Cockroach and height
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by brilliant505: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2013
hmm travelin is my greatest phobia cos i always throw out(vomitt) on the way.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by TechRev: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2013
snakes
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Bigflamie(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2013
There is this terrible sound that is produced when u drag an object on the floor especially a small cooking stove.
I swear to God, the sound fit nack me unconscious.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2013
height and mathematics
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Prodigee: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2013
Fear of fear itself.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by dadicvila(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2013
POVERTY.....I fear am pass gun shot,even pass mathematics
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by outrage: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2013
Iaz93: I fear Igala women . . . Damn!!
Why?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by simongonner: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2013
Fear of poverty and fear of reptiles
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Fkforyou(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2013
@Iaz why do u fear igala women?I love them.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2013
the "fear" of "Nigerian women" is the beginning of wisdom . . Ask #190-the-clown
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2013
I feared water until i was posted to a riverine community during NYSC. I stood by the water bank for 15 hours watching people embarking and disembarking from canoes, speed boats and pontoons.

I thought of going back home until I saw some corps members who promised that I will be in the middle of them all and promised me that nothing will happen.

I called one of the coxwains to infer about the frequency of drownings and mishaps in this water and was told the last time something like that was recorded was about 8 years ago, that gave me courage to go into the boat and since then I have been travelling by water.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2013
Pedro JP: Animals counter attack when u attack or want to kill'em.
like really? do you live in the jungle or what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by eastermaris(f): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2013
Broad shoulders ...i fear been turned on unnecessaryly.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2013
Fear of dying without achieving anything.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by doopsy(f): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2013
I am claustrophobic,fear of small places.. undecided
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by kalufelix(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2013
surprised at yhu all afraid of travellin...

4 me na fear of failure
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva:
This is the exact same reason why i hate traveling. That's why i feel sorry for people who travel too often because the more you travel the more likely you'll be involved in an accident and the more likely you'll see Jesus. I don't travel except it's absolutely necessarily.

Generally my phobia is the fear of dieing:

When walking by the road side, i almost watch all the cars passing to make sure none has lost control because i don't want the newspapers the next day to read "Car loses control kills ten" - God forbid

When i'm on a bike or in a car and the driver stops besides a trailer, i usually come out and run before the trailer will fall because this kind of news is very common - Tufiakwa

If i'm crossing the road, i always even if it's a one-way road, i always look left and right and if no car is coming, i beat Usain bolts record by running with a speed of light. Big boy no dey for that one oo. Because if you do shakara for road ou must be ready to do shakara in coffin. Death is no respecter of persons.

I don't even attempt to quarrel or fight with people because in my mind i'm thinking "What if this guy gives me one punch and i don't wake up, what will happen?".

I try as much as possible not to annoy any of my clients because in my mind they might decide to assassinate me. I was scared in my pants the day a client called me after i blocked his website and told me that he will deal with me in this lagos. O boy the kind fear wey catch me that day ee. If i just see any guy passing by, i would think he was sent to me that he would bring out a gun and shoot me - Tufiakwa.

how can someone fear to die na wa ooo. find a psy asap my brother because next time you will refuse to go out ,or even eat outside.
my 2cents
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Xunxhine(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2013
I fear going to hell
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by mikuz(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2013
I fear failure.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by dadicvila(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2013
brilliant505: hmm travelin is my greatest phobia cos i always throw out(vomitt) on the way.
me too,I always make sure I don't press M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ phone in a moving vehicle if not I will throw up...heard ginger will help

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by kalufelix(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2013
eastermaris: Broad shoulders ...i fear been turned on unnecessaryly.
no lemme come across yhu else u gon be drippin on ur panties...
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by phrancys001(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2013
I fear any political party that starts with P and end's with P,guyss fill in the missing middle blank P_P.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2013
Cherophobia- the fear of being so happy because i wonder what will happen in the next minute cry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Clemzy16(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2013
I have no phobia. I only fear fear. Have you ever seen the lion chilling with the dog?!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by seunfly: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Spiders,dogs, pigeons, goats, chicken, snakes, dinosaurs.. Infact all animals.

Thank God i have know what i will use to close your mouth when ever you do the usual idowu to me.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by djeezy(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2013
I fear heights. If I climb a tall building, I would always have the thought of the building collapsing. This Phobia started when I was a kid, in my dreams and it still affects me till date. I'd rather enter a bus and sit for hours to Ghana than enter an aeroplane. I'm too young to die now.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by olasesi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
............i am claustrophobic
i.e i feel very uneasy when i am too confined
Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by drake2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Spiders,dogs, pigeons, goats, chicken, snakes, dinosaurs.. Infact all animals.

If u have ur main iron door wrongly installed which leaves a huge gap from d ground, think abt re-installation.
I was scared yesterday morning, when my flat neighbor on d first floor with me was screaming 4 help.
when i got there even though he had managed to kill a snake which had chased a desperate rat into his bedroom thru d gap on d first door, he was visibly shaken and still screaming.
On seeing d snake struggle for its last breath, i didnt know when i fled down stairs insisting both flats must be thoroughly searched.
Though my door was better installed, we have since petitioned Landlord 4 re-installation.
We Thank GOD 4 Everything!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Phobia? by Yahoo1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
fidet: Katsaridaphobia- Fear of cockroaches, I fear am die.......As an undergraduate, I once left my house around 10pm for a friend's place 'cos I saw a big cockroach.[color=#550000]
damn..me too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! / Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.