Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,150 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ayim Or Egwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayim Or Egwu (770 Views)

Poll: PDP CHAIRMANSHIP

AYIM: 57% (4 votes)
EGWU: 14% (1 vote)
NONE OF THE ABOVE: 28% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

BIAFRA: Count Me Out--ayim Pius-- VANGUARD / Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan / Pius Ayim Pius Appointed As New Secretary To Thel Government Of Federation (sgf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayim Or Egwu by ndelta1(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2008
AYIM PIUS OR EGWU SAM

WHICH ONE IS THE BEST,

DEAR LANDERS KINDLY PUT YOUR VOTE, TO VOTE THE PDP CHAIRMAN
Re: Ayim Or Egwu by femi08: 2:19am On Feb 24, 2008
Egwu is going to win in Jesus name. He is a good and very humble man. I don't personally know him, but the day i met him i was highly impressed by the way he behaved. People don't hate this man he is a very nice person.
Re: Ayim Or Egwu by Encomium(m): 2:02am On Feb 25, 2008
Egwu is going to win in Jesus name.

Please for God's sake, don't pray this kind of prayer. Always pray for something that will benefit you in life and stop calling Jesus name in vain all in the name of praying for evil men hovering around in Nigeria like vultures with their grand leader, Obj.
Re: Ayim Or Egwu by ndelta1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2008
my problem with Egwu is Obasanjo,
I think I prefers Ayim,
Re: Ayim Or Egwu by NigEclipse(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2008
Please for God's sake, don't pray this kind of prayer. Always pray for something that will benefit you in life and stop calling Jesus name in vain all in the name of praying for evil men hovering around in Nigeria like vultures with their grand leader, Obj.

I thank you for your view on this matter. This idiot, Fermi,  is calling out Jesus' name in vain so this incompetent fool can finish us off.  All he did was steal during his tenure, and for anyone to like him, either they didn't really know about him or they benefittied from him. Femi is equally a thief! Femi is guilty by association, conspiracy after the fact! Life will change someday, and in God's name, all of these Greedy leaders like DR. SAM EGWU WILL PAY! GOD IS MY WITNESS TO THAT! SAM EGWU WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE'S DONE TO THE PEOPLE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Politics / Catholic Bishops Condemns Sex In Movies / Have You Fulfilled Your Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.