Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,932 members, 7,890,068 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out (945 Views)

Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo / Tinubu, Fashola, CAN Agree On Christian Governor 2015 / Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by Ndkings1(m): 6:43am On Dec 18, 2012
Desperate times indeed call for desperate measures! Thegovernor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam has cried outthat members of the Boko Haram sect were planning toattack him.

"Going by security reports available to me, I may be attacked any day, anywhere, anytime and this is the reason I called on you Christians to pray for me and my family".
The governor, who is a Christian, made this revelation on Monday while addressing members of NKSTChurch, in Makurdi, the state capital.
Governor Suswan decried a situation in which only four Christians from the north were elected governor of their states.
He said with the demise of Patrick Yakowa in a helicopter crash and the current situation of Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba State, only two Christians Governors are now left standing from the north, out of 19 states in the region
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by Ndkings1(m): 6:43am On Dec 18, 2012
Fear not, God is with you. Thisthing is really alarming, only 2 Christian governors out of 19 in the North.... Its well brethren, its not by number
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by Afam4eva(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2012
I never knew Danbaba Suntai of Taraba was a Christian.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by outrage: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2012
For wating? Benue is no where the radar of BH. The guy is just paranoid.

Omo! him fall hands o! He's indirectly saying BH is responsible for yakowa and suntai.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by outrage: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2012
Source??
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2012
Political orpotunist! Is he sure dat d benue people themselves does nt want him dead? Y would BH want t kill him or Jang of plateau? D govs of benue and plateau will always b a xtain, so what will BH gain killing d two of them.
We may suspect sabbotage in d death of Yakowa, but Danbaba maimed/killed himself!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by comradeoscar(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2012
Bros Govnor , go folow ur m8s go buy private jet & fix anti Bomb virus! Stop crying o. take action.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by gidiMonsta(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2012
This guy is a joke. Perform and stop feeding your people bullsh.t, your state is one of the worst in the whole country. Mschwwww
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2012
Some people in Plateau may actualy want Jang of plateau dead right now! Strike everywhere in the state, banks are all closed protests by workers everyday and this is xmass and new-year season, plateau people are mainly xtians who will nid money this time!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by omenka(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2012
@Op. I can't see where the gov mentioned 'boko haram' in contrast to ur title...
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by Ozonna(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2012
Its now becoming clearer that Nigeria may seize to exist come 2015. Conspiracy theorists,tribalism and religious differnces have finished us in this nation.

We'll now start seeing heavy arms build up in almost all the geo political zones in the country. Infact I am sure that political heavy weights/Militants in Niger delta will be talking to each other as they believe that Azazi was assasinated. Let's not forget that Tompolo now controls our Nigerian waters, soon even from small arms to heavy arms will mysteriously find its way to our shores via our waters.

My advice, if u have any opportunity to travel on or before 2015 pls grab that opportunity with both hands cos indeed ur life depends on it
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by kheart(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2012
Source? IMP ( i must post)
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2012
outrage: Source??
come take am for my handbag.source ko,tonto dike ni!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Me - Christian Governor, Gabriel Suswam,cries Out by dederocs(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2012
outrage: For wating? Benue is no where the radar of BH. The guy is just paranoid.

Omo! him fall hands o! He's indirectly saying BH is responsible for yakowa and suntai.
fALL HANDS HOW?...PLS THINK BEFORE YOU POST.DO YOU THINK HE WILL RAISE ALARM FOR NOTHING,OR YOU THINK THERE IS NO CREDIBILITY IN THE VIEW THAT THESE DEATHS ARE NOT NATURAL ACCIDENTS?

(1) (Reply)

Methods Of Balloting In Nigeria / Nigerian Diary Of Unresolved Cases Of Corruption, Political Killings/murders And / FG Taps Into $900m Global Microwork Job Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.