Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,213 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine (12117 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Melahou(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
billion_man: Childish dressing. I use to live these guys but of recent they started behaving like children. Mtchewwww
***continues drinking my Garri with beer***

you talk like an slowpoke...am sure u re high or somtin
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella: see their black lips tongue tongue

nice photo anyway
wetin cary u go dia ? dem show u pic make u congratulate dem or somtin u are here viewing and criticizing their lips. Was this pic posted so u could comment on their dressing ? or is d magazine a fashion magazine ? DEVIATION.
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
na wa o...y'all should take a chill pill abeg, no be my fault say their lips black for the picture na...
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by log1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella: see their black lips tongue tongue

nice photo anyway

Igbo(weed) in action
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella: na wa o...y'all should take a chill pill abeg, no be my fault say their lips black for the picture na...
loooooool you don see as e dey pain abi? Imagine psquare read your comment sey their mouth too black e go pain dem too shey?dis nairaland na where we dey treat fuc-k up any time. So chill too. Merry Christmas.
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
billion_man: Childish dressing. I use to live these guys but of recent they started behaving like children. Mtchewwww
eyaaa even people like you wey no fit spell like dey hate successful people. Na that garri you go drink till vision 2020.

1 Like

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Melahou:

sharap there...bad belle tongue
wats wrong with some people anytime someone criticize they start insulting the person musf everybody lyk wat u lyk mtcheew rubbish
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by billionman: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
uihebom: eyaaa even people like you wey no fit spell like dey hate successful people. Na that garri you go drink till vision 2020.

Behold the dumbest nairalander of the year. So I must like psquare because you like them? I think you need to be examined. Please go and borrow your English teacher's dictionary (I believe he is the only one that has a dictionary in your village) and cross check all my spellings since your are now nairaland's editor in chief.
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by baslone: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na wah ooo, which one be twins plus again. All man sha dey hustle
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2012

Oga, how you come dey soak garry with beer? You wan suffer stomach ulcer.

Thinking**what is gonna taste like***garry and beer**

#so many weird nairalanders#
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Revolva(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
[quote
author=ItsModella]na wa
o...y'all should take a chill pill abeg, no be my fault say their lips
black for the picture na...
[/quote] Must you comment on it ?
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
okpara ugo:

hahahahaha ! you never hear....how about an 'Aloe Vera' leaf and 'Kolanut' ?
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by billionman: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
okpara ugo:

Hahaha!!! I can see you are beginning to imagine how it will taste. Please for your information it's not everything you hear or see in nairaland that is real/true. If you want to experiment Garri and beer you can as well go ahead but don't tell anyone you saw it on nairaland. I believe autopsy report will reveal everything at the end. Hahaha
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by shizzle11(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2012

Like they know Ɣ☺ΰ exist, mtchewwww
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
so after reading your comment you still don't see anything wrong with it,BILLION_MAN go back to primary school and stop disgracing Nigerians here.i asked my 7 years old niece to read your comment and she saw the error,mumu.its I USED TO LIKE,NOT I USED TO LIVE.village goat continue to disgrace yourself and be drinking palmwine and garri. ode
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
maxwello.yg:
Must you comment on it ?
yes I must comment on it, after all, I have a right to freedom of expression.
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Their lips are black in the picture...if you like, talk from now till tomorrow, the lips go still black.
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by kandiikane(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
uihebom: you mean sey of everything wey dey dis picture na only their black lips you see. Girls you will never disappoint me.

Lol, nor mind am. She dey forget her own black lips. grin
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by mafioso47(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
sharp_shap: Nice pix! Abi na robin hood una wan go act ni?
loollz
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by collinsn007(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
grin lmao
uihebom: so after reading your comment you still don't see anything wrong with it,BILLION_MAN go back to primary school and stop disgracing Nigerians here.i asked my 7 years old niece to read your comment and she saw the error,mumu.its I USED TO LIKE,NOT I USED TO LIVE.village goat continue to disgrace yourself and be drinking palmwine and garri. ode
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by abiL(f): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
ItsModella: Their lips are black in the picture...if you like, talk from now till tomorrow, the lips go still black.

Hahahahahaha

The lips are charcoal black indeed. Burnt up lips... Looks like they've been kissing fire.
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
[quote
author=ItsModella]
yes I must comment on it, after
all, I have a right to freedom of expression.
[/quote] lol ! who gave you the right to freedom of expression ? If it was so then people won't be getting banned in this forum as a result of illegal posting. Post by the topic. Hav u gotten that in2 ur thick skull ?
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
[quote
author=ItsModella]Their lips
are black in the picture...if you like, talk from now till tomorrow, the
lips go still black.
[/quote] Now u know it's wrong to post just anything u like, u need to know 1 more tin- if their lips are so black as whatever, how is it your headache ? I just dnt understand y u shld b bothered as to how they look; hw is sm1 else's body ur busi ? bizy body. Jst wanna know.
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by abiL(f): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
maxwello.yg:
lol ! who gave you the right to freedom of expression ? If it was so then people won't be getting banned in this forum as a result of illegal posting. Post by the topic. Hav u gotten that in2 ur thick skull?

Just looked at your profile pic... How old are you?! Talking to your aunt like that.

Oya kneel down and tell her you're sorry!

Don't be repeating that nonsénse again. You hear??
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
is it ur business if their lips are as black as whatever ? I jst dnt get it. How is it your headache if they got black lips ? why do u feel hw u feel jst because dey are gonna have dos lips lyk 4eva ?
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by abiL(f): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
maxwello.yg:
is it ur business if their lips are as black as whatever ? I jst dnt get it. How is it your headache if they got black lips ? why do u feel hw u feel jst because dey are gonna have dos lips lyk 4eva ?

Is that post meant for me? ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best. / Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) / I Am Thinking Of Going Natural...What's The Transition Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.