Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,454 members, 7,917,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:46 AM

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 2 (1123 Views)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 2 by nenergy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, you might not fully understand this post unless you’ve read the prequel https://www.nairaland.com/1061193/how-future-wife-doing-right

So I have a job now and hopefully ground will begin to level soon. With that I have deactivated “looking” mode and “searching” mode has been activated. Now to the main gist.
Guys I found her, well i thought i found her. I alighted from a bus yesterday; now, instead of crossing immediately as usual, I for no reason decided to walk some distances before crossing. And there she was standing outside a boutique……My heart stopped beating and my feet frooze. Her skin was like the sand dunes of the sahara, her hair rode with the wind, her face shone like the moon and her dress gave her a regal aura. The only part of my body that moved was my lips, they parted into a cheeky smile and she smiled back…OMG!

Man shall not dull, so i pleaded with my feet to move towards her, but they refuse. So i commanded them and they yielded. As i moved towards her i felt my stomach churn and my heart melt. I got to where she stood and my heart failed me. Chai i just stood there like a statue. I wished the ground would open and swallow me. Just then the boutique owner came out and said; “you like am?”, “e fine well well shey?” I nodded. “Oya buy am for ya babe now?” **Screech**
…..What?! She’s a Mannequin? Oh my! The shop owner thought i was staring at the dress on display and all the while i was captivated by…….a Mannequin. I smiled, shook my head and walked away. Nawa o, this my “searching” no go put me for wahala o!
Hehehe…It’s a fiction, hope i didn’t waste your time.lol
Compliments of the season to you all.
And to my future wife……..i love you!
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 2 by Switup: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
Haha. Extend ma gritinz 2 ha when she(not a maniquin this time) comes
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 2 by ikekings(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Lol... grin grin grin...
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
LMAO!!! the bloody mannequin, if only she could spring to life...I for don dey discuss asoebi matter.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 2 by specialguest(f): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Spot on itsmodella.. I was just about to offer him a venue for the wedding reception..[
quote author=ItsModella]LMAO!!! the bloody mannequin, if only she could spring to life...I for don dey discuss asoebi matter.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 2 by Royalty1(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2012
Waoh! What a twist. Oh Boy, na wa for you o.

Well I have found mine. wink and she is free of any yeye-tatoo. grin

Going to see her Mother on Christmas day.
Re: How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? Part 2 by nenergy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Royalty1: Waoh! What a twist. Oh Boy, na wa for you o.

Well I have found mine. wink and she is free of any yeye-tatoo. grin

Going to see her Mother on Christmas day.

Good for you.hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Married But Lonely... / Doctor’s Warning: No More Bikini Waxing! / Police Probe Girl's Death After Sex With Boy, 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.