Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,463 members, 7,917,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

Married But Lonely... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married But Lonely... (1123 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Married But Lonely / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But Lonely... by marvelck: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Have you ever felt like this before, even as a married man or woman? You are married but atimes you feel so lonely, emotionally or physically. Maybe your spouse stays in another town/state cos of work, or is hardly at home cos of business, leaving you and the kids alone at home most times. Or you sometimes feel emotionally detached from your spouse. even when he or she is around, you still feel lonely or distant from the person. You most times crave for something else or for an adventure with someone else. Feeling lonely physically could be excused and worked on, but the emotional one is an issue to ponder about. Cos when a man or woman start feeling like that, I guess his or her love for the other person has ran its course. And most times, its usually difficult but not impossible, to savage such a situation...
Re: Married But Lonely... by KINGwax(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Were u in a coma durin courtship or wot?
Re: Married But Lonely... by swtchicgurl: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Married But Lonely... by KINGwax(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
swtchicgurl: OP, did u do this: https://www.nairaland.com/1183395/follow-heart
Re: Married But Lonely... by tsmith(f): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ op, I feel you, I'm there right now! We have tried all sorts therapy, intervention and even for the sake of the kids to no avail.

The therapist did resound same message; when a person has left emotionally, it really tough to redeem such a relationship and being together leads to resentment.

There is still hope, however it would require both parties to give it their very best shots and all.
Re: Married But Lonely... by sistajay(f): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
@op. . . . talk true, you're lookin for a way out. If your marriage means anything to you, you'll make your darn best to make it work.

(1) (Reply)

Doctor’s Warning: No More Bikini Waxing! / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? / My Gf Is So Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.