Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,924 members, 7,918,992 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

By January,2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / By January,2013 (865 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / NLNG Test 2013. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

By January,2013 by assalaamat(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
i'm so sorry to bother you guys again,this is bcs i'm yet to get a job ten months after nysc.i've applied for the jobs you guys posted on schools but i've not seen any reply,i also went to icsl today for the bank job test but,i was told to go and get my pry sch leaving certificate which i had lost a long time ago due to relocation from one area to another,i explained to them and even begged them but,they insisted on getting it.pls i'm so so tired of staying at home and idle,and i'm not getting any younger,so as a result of this,i relly wanna have a job by january,2013.pls if you know or have any legal job asides health management job that can fetch me money do not hesitate to let me know,and i don't mind relocating to any other area or state.do not forget that i've hnd in accountancy with upper credit.thanks and may god bless you all for your inestimable concern.
Re: By January,2013 by ITbomb(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
This should be on the Frontpage as well
What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Break-down Of Civil Servant Pay Package. / Freelance Reporter Wanted Urgently / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.