Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Lets All Pray For Nigerian Governors,mostly Imoke. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets All Pray For Nigerian Governors,mostly Imoke. (507 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? / Lets All Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets All Pray For Nigerian Governors,mostly Imoke. by ferking(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
my brothers and sisters our responsibility to our leaders is suport and prayers because their strengh is our strength and their health is our health, see these people are face with alot of challenge that we may even want to imagine,if i must mension but a few at of multitude,they are the risk bearer of the state,so they are pron to mental and sycological risk some time they bear spiritual risk of the people,since they are in the position of authority so many people before going to meet them they go there with mysthric power that can limitate their real sense of judgement or sometimes even their health.
Let me tell u there present in the state has alot of important to the state,they my have a little disadvantage,but the devil u know is far more better than the angel u don't know,so that is why we should pray for our governors,do u know that their personal relationship with other can even attract development to their state and even others benefit,so pray for their divine direction,divine immunity from all kind of spiritual mitication and divine protection because alot is happenind and every body is keeping quilet am surprise.
The one that is forcing tears of my eyes is that of my governor,the most simple and transperent governor in Nigeria,i mean the governor of cross River State,Governor liyel Imoke,he is critically ill pease pray for him for us,if you ever love cross river state please pray for our governor,because we are about to lost a father,a political icon a lover of the people a peaceful man and an adviser of the youth a selfless leader,please we don't one to lose him,he must have made mistake but he still deserve to live.Tears in my eyes am crying now please help me pray for him.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have To Commit Sin In Order To Enjoy Forgiveness? / Religionism Has Sinned Against Nature-part 2 / Cardinals That Should Not Be Allowed In The Election Of New Pope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.