Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,870 members, 7,886,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Year 2012: What Lesson Did You Learn? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Year 2012: What Lesson Did You Learn? (647 Views)

Wife: Darling Where Did You Learn This from. / Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - / Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Year 2012: What Lesson Did You Learn? by critic(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2012
It's the end of the year again, am sure everyone has got a story to tell in retrospect. For some, it is time to make merry, partying hard with reckless abandon while to some, it is a time for sober reflection, looking back into the good, the bad and the ugly sides of the year philosophically, with a definite assurance that 2013 would surely be a blessing.

However we look at it, we may have cause to learn some nasty lessons in the last 11 months or thereabout. For me, that life is transient and death is no respecter of anyone; you get bashed or hated for calling a spade a spade; no matter how hard you try to please people, you l still be criticized.

So whats your greatest lesson this year, people. Lets share.
Re: Year 2012: What Lesson Did You Learn? by greatgod2012(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2012
My greatest lesson is: In everything, i thank God , waking up daily and hearing terrible news like bombings, kidnappings, stabbings, series of accidents, accidental discharges, yet, God in His infinite mercies has kept me alive and healthy, even with my family, its not that im more worthy or more righteous or better than those who have lost their lives or those who have lost loved ones, its d Lords mercy that has kept me this long and its not that those who have lost their lives or loved ones are sinners, only that,they are victims of circumstance. I therefore wish those who are dead: Rest in peace and those who are sick: speedy recovery. And as for me, i say, Thank You Lord for your mercy over my life and family. I appreciate the Most High God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Ways To Teach Your Child To use The Internet Safely / 10 Deadly Sins In A Relationship - The Blessy Jackson Show / Moving Stories Of Luth's Abandoned Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.