Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,250 members, 7,950,334 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Www.broadmixtv.com your Thoughts About The Design And Graphix - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.broadmixtv.com your Thoughts About The Design And Graphix (736 Views)

Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website / Does The Design Of This Website Worth N420, 000? (please Review) / Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.broadmixtv.com your Thoughts About The Design And Graphix by kashikapor(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2008
HI
CHECK OUT THIS ONLINE MUSIC CHANNEL AND GV YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE DESIGN ET AL

www.broadmixtv.com
Re: Www.broadmixtv.com your Thoughts About The Design And Graphix by my2cents(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2008
kashikapor,
I assume you did this site and/or know who did? If not, I guess this won't help much. Otherwise, please read on:

One issue right off the bat is a lack of complete, across the board testing - I use FireFox (FF) exclusively and unless you know for sure that an overwhelming majority (as in 95% or more) of your target audience will be using Internet Explorer (IE), I suggest you look into why the middle column (with the search et al) isn't showing up in FF but is in IE. In case you are wondering, FF use is picking up. Besides, if you coded with web standards in mind, you wouldn't have to worry about which browser displays the site the best as it would (theoretically) look good regardless of media viewed in (including mobile devices).

Another issue, though minute, would be to perhaps at least tease the audience with a couple of songs before requiring a log in. Right now, all attempts to click on a resolution link are met with "please login". Considering there are many sites where I can view videos for free and without logging in, YouTube being a major one (just in case you come back with, "well we offer videos that YouTube doesn't have, I recommend you look at www.viewnaija.com cool), I don't see why I need to login to begin with. Result? I probably won't be more than a first-time visitor to the site. But hey, that's just me. I am very lazy when it comes to my web surfing and I (and probably a few others) expect certain things at a bare minimum when I am browsing.

Other than the above, site looks good to me.

I hope the above help.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers / Microsoft Introduces Applications In Three Nigerian Languages / Help Review My Site Www.adten.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.