Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:08 AM

Kim Kardashian Leads The Way As Celebs Vow To Quit Instagram Over Rules - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Leads The Way As Celebs Vow To Quit Instagram Over Rules (610 Views)

Alleged Runs Gals, Matharoo Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Rich Naija Men / Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Leads The Way As Celebs Vow To Quit Instagram Over Rules by murphylee08: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2012
Angry: Amongst those threatening to leave Instagram are Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian
They were swept up in a storm of online protests after changes in Instagram's user agreement give it broader rights to use its members' photos in advertisements.

Reality superstar Kim tweeted: 'I really loved Instagram :-( I need to review this new policy. I don't think its fair.'

Kendall added: 'might be saying bye bye to Instagram...hope something changes.'

And their sister Khloe agreed: 'Wow…I just read over Instagram’s new policy...so sad, looks like I might be deleting my instagram after Jan 16. I hope something changes.'

Lauren Conrad agreed: 'Seriously Instagram...? Guess I'll be deleting my account now. Shame.'
And Dancing With The Stars pro Cheryl Burke tweeted: 'Can't believe Instagrams new policy! They r allowed 2 use ALL of ur images in advertising. Will be erasing my account shortly.'

Also angry were Kate Walsh and Tiffani Thiessen, who tweeted: 'Really sad to have to end my luv 4 instagram.

'Will be deleting my account due 2 their ridiculous new terms.'

They are all angered by Instagram's new assertion that it may now receive payments from businesses to use your photos, user name and other data 'in connection with paid or sponsored content or promotions, without any compensation to you.'
full gist @:http://www./1712/
http://www.ladunjjj.com/1712/
Re: Kim Kardashian Leads The Way As Celebs Vow To Quit Instagram Over Rules by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Instagram = Dictators

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown And Rihanna To Wed / Video: Psquare In Uganda (extended Look) / Princess Set To Wed In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.