Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,924 members, 7,890,046 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Marrying The One You Love More Or The One Who Loves You More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying The One You Love More Or The One Who Loves You More (749 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying The One You Love More Or The One Who Loves You More by paulavon: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2012
This is a real life situation,i need suggestions on this topic,
If you have two girls say A and B,you love (A) more more than (B) and (B) loves you more than (A), which one do you think is the right choice to marry
Re: Marrying The One You Love More Or The One Who Loves You More by slimming: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Both ways.
Re: Marrying The One You Love More Or The One Who Loves You More by ben4ever(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
i will marry the one with a better character for when my eyes become blinded with love, i listen to my heart
Re: Marrying The One You Love More Or The One Who Loves You More by dopeJemi: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
dude!

Marrying d one dat loves u more is d best cuz even when u screw up, she'lL aLways Love u n be der 4 u n u'lL be d 1 2 do d forming

Buh if its d 1 u love More, den be ready 2 do d work, if she finds out dah u love her 2 much, she mite take u 4 granted.

It depends dou, if d 1 u love more loves u d same way, den marry her buh if she doesn't, leave her n go 4 d 1 dah loves u more
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marrying The One You Love More Or The One Who Loves You More by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
I will marry neither A nor B...instead i will marry girl C who loves me as much as i love her equally.

That way,we are sure to last for a very long time as couples
Re: Marrying The One You Love More Or The One Who Loves You More by geogeous(f): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Discussed something like this with my counselor friend few days ago. Actually girls often marry who they love rather than who love them more(perhaps myself included) buh i think its safer to marry someone who loves u more cos it usually lead to a long lasting relationship.

Hope that was helpful.
Re: Marrying The One You Love More Or The One Who Loves You More by OCTAVO: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
paulavon: This is a real life situation,i need suggestions on this topic,
If you have two girls say A and B,you love (A) more more than (B) and (B) loves you more than (A), which one do you think is the right choice to marry
Word problem!!!
Bring out ya variables and solve the quadratic equation.
This is simple Mathematics bro!!! Don‘t bring every damn issue to NAIRALAND.
Lolz...
Abeg stick with the one that loves you more & do your best to love the person more in return.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Guys Tink About Distance Relationship / Why Are They're Getting All The Girls And You're Not? / Please Help Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.