Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,183 members, 7,890,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Akporz All The Way - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akporz All The Way (929 Views)

The Way Naija Girls Sleeps In Their Boyfriend's House / Lol…see The Way This Lady Is Cleaning Her Ears / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akporz All The Way by vin4ever(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
- Akpors:
My grlfriend broke up with men sent me her pictures wid her new boyfrnd.
Eaxy: really 2bad!What did u do? Akpors: I sent it 2 her dad
- Teacher:- All Idiots stand up, Only Akpors Stood up.
Teacher:- So you are an Idiot? Akpors :- No Ma, I Justcan't bear you Standing upAlone
- Akpors pours Honey on hisEyes before he Sleeps so he can have Sweet Dream
- TEACHER: If a person from Nigeria is a Nigerian, then what's a person from Holland called?.. AKPROS : Hollandia
- A girl singing in Bus.
Akpors: Why cant you sing inradio.
GirL: Am i singing that good. Akpors: I mean, we can at least put off the radio.
- TEACHER: Akpors, ur composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as you rbrother's. Did u copy his ? Akpors: No, teacher, it's the same dog !
- Teacher: complete dis proverb -The downfall of a man;
Akpors: if he's not blind, thenhe needs eye glasses
- Teacher: Akpos,if your father earned $100,000 and gave half of it to your mother, what would she have?
Akpors: A heart attack grin

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls / Be Careful What You Do -- Someone May Just Be Watching You! / Akpors And Angel Gabriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.