Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,421 members, 7,944,099 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

BIK Advisory (anyone Got A Message From Them?) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BIK Advisory (anyone Got A Message From Them?) (853 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / A Message For The Unemployed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIK Advisory (anyone Got A Message From Them?) by sammykaro: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Just got a txt message from BIK Advisory that I've been shortlisted for a Job orientation on friday, though the txt was incomplete so i couldn't see the venue and time.
Does anyone here knows about this firm or got same message?
Re: BIK Advisory (anyone Got A Message From Them?) by karis2(f): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
My dear,i would advice you not to waste your money,i was there last week.the told us to pay 15000 for a course after which they would employ the best student.dont bother wastine ur money to get to lekki only to be dissapointed.
Re: BIK Advisory (anyone Got A Message From Them?) by pechiko: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Don't waste your time in going to BIK ADVISORY LIMITED,its an advanced fraud company. They have no job for themselves talkless of an innocent job seeker like you,all they want is your 15k.
Re: BIK Advisory (anyone Got A Message From Them?) by sammykaro: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Thanks a lot for saving my time and resources. Karis2 and pechiko
Re: BIK Advisory (anyone Got A Message From Them?) by larrydGreat: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
@Karis, take it easy and give ur opinion rather than castigating peoples company. i also attended the BIK Orientation which i saw as an eye opener; though i didn't get a job because the training was canceled and i got my refund 100% but my friend got a job from them and they are no fraud. mind what you say on the internet cos u never know who might read it. BIK is credible and thats my opinion.
Re: BIK Advisory (anyone Got A Message From Them?) by karis2(f): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote author=larrydGreat]@Karis, take it easy and give ur opinion rather than castigating peoples company. i also uattended the BIK Orientation which i saw as an eye opener; though i didn't get a job because the training was canceled and i got my refund 100% but my friend got a job from them and they are no fraud. mind what you say on the internet cos u never know who might read it. BIK is credible and thats my opinion.
@larry great what i said is also my opinion!why don't they tell job seeker that it was going to be a seminar instead of deceiving job seekers with the tag "Job orientation",A friend i meet there actually came all the way from bagagry,with raised hope for a job that was non existing .If they were considerate they should have thought of people who had to borrow money just to be there only to disappointed.since u are their advocate tell them to provide tee fare or tell job seekers what the really have to offer

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Recruiment / Job Recruitment / ACCION Microfinance Bank Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.