Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? (941 Views)

Who Is Actually The Username "Nobody" On Nairaland / The Username Thread! / What's the Story behind your Nairaland Username? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by kunletech: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2012
What motivated u to formed ur Nairaland User name?
My is "kunletech" I used my Biz name.
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2012
Sheyie2007 my first email username lol undecided
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by k2039: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2012
default user name for all my accounts, nairaland not an exception.
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2012
My real name-janet. When properly pronounced, jan8=janet
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by MajeOfficial: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2012
my website!
unfortunately moderators have made it illegal to say my name on the site (it's automatically blocked)
but the site is www.(my name).com, check it out!
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by GARRIx7(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2012
I choose my username to spread the Good news of Garri Kingdom..

Meanwhile... Incase this makes front page, you know my position..
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2012
Where is omiobo and idowuogbo? Make den com share, I want to know why these humans chose those awkward usernames lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Engineer Bleep something (engrfcuksmtin) because am good at the thing. Am caring twin jet engine in my waist grin grin.
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by kunletech: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
GARRI (x7):
I choose my username to spread the Good news of Garri Kingdom..

Meanwhile... Incase this makes front page, you know my position..

Haahahahhah! Garri preacher, funny
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by omiobo: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
I choosed omiobo because it is natural. u cant enjoy intimacy without omiobo.
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
omiobo: I choosed omiobo because it is natural. u cant enjoy intimacy without omiobo.

natural, sexx and omiobo. This boy don kolo true true sad
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nnekacherry: 1:12am On Dec 21, 2012
*Following*
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Paulipopor: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2012
Paulipopor not related to me in any way apart from the funny sound. gringringringringringrin
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Mynd44: 3:06am On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd is a name I answer to even outside NL and 44 was given to me by yahoo when I wanted to open mt e-mail account
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2012
My name is Joy, my friends call me jay cutie or jay and am a preety chic hence the name Cutejay!
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by contra(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2012
Cutejay: My name is Joy, my friends call me jay cutie or jay and am a preety chic hence the name Cutejay!
if i hear? Where's ur pix to confirm this 'allegations'? grin
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2012
contra:
if i hear? Where's ur pix to confirm this 'allegations'? grin
hahaha u wan c my face abi? I dont need to confirm anything to u, what is there' is there. Gbam!
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Paulipopor: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cutejay: hahaha u wan c my face abi? I dont need to confirm anything to u, what is there' is there. Gbam!
why don't i be d judge here. Send me d pix instead!
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Paulipopor:
why don't i be d judge here. Send me d pix instead!
hahaha u dont need a pix to confirm anything. It already has been confirmed.
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
I am a mama with babies so baby mama it is
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Paulipopor: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cutejay: hahaha u dont need a pix to confirm anything. It already has been confirmed.
by who
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Kails is kinda sorta not really, my real name and msdarskin my other id, is a name given to me by my guy friends growing up. smiley
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by boron10(m): 4:33am On Dec 24, 2012
My nickname in secondary school
Re: Ur Nairaland Username, And Why The Username? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Paulipopor: by who
by me and all who know me and all who have seen me! Are u satisfied now?

(1) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Her Two Month Old Baby On The Road In Ghana / Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot / Stolen Baby From Living Faith Church Goshen Recovered After 2 Weeks In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.