Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,391 members, 7,904,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? (7893 Views)

A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag / Pastors And Their Vision About Mr/mrs "right".whats Ur Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by oneakj(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2012
Hi people, i just want you to share your thoughts on this matter. I just moved to this new area and on sunday morning i was looking for a nearby church i can attend(since my church is now too far) then i decided to go to a church close to my street. surprisingly after the service the pastor called me and told me things that i'v not discussed with anyone.
I have never experienced that before. In fact, im still surprise when i think about it.

Now have you had the experience before? and what do you think about it?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2012
I don't need anyone to tell me what I already know.. e.g telling me my phone number. wtf! do I need anyone to tell me that

Kingdom matters is much more than unfruitful carjoles and calculated african magics.. Did he (Pastor) asked you if you were born-again?

Do not be deceived, it might be a step to turn you to a finance minister. In other to clear all doubts, try and pay more attention to the WORD

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by RedLight1: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
yep! i was driving home and a white garment man (looked hungry) approached me and said he saw some rubbish vision... i gave him 2000 naira and told him to shut the fhuck up... angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by valencia25(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
@OP... Shine ur eyez, that Man will only bill you till you enter read.. Trust me

Btw!! This is unacceptable, we Man Of God Association Of Nigeria (MOGAN) hereby call the attention of the owner of this bad market place. Mr Seun abeg warn ur members ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by idlaw2k3(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
If a strange pastor tells you a vision about you. undecided Then you know its time to Watch your back

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Tsmooth1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Space occupied!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Areaboy2(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
When you have a mindset to believe fables like that, then anything someone says, remotely close to what you are ACTUALLY going through then becomes accurate.

Bar the possibility that he has an insider giving him all his info, your pastor can say the same things he said to you to 10 other people and 7 out of them will say it accurately describes what they are going through..

These people are not dumb, we are the ones letting them take us on a magic school bus ride.

Say NO to drug abuse
Say NO to vision seeing pastors angry

Occupy church!!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
oneakj: Hi people, i just want you to share your thoughts on this matter. I just moved to this new area and on sunday morning i was looking for a nearby church i can attend(since my church is now too far) then i decided to go to a church close to my street. surprisingly after the service the pastor called me and told me things that i'v not discussed with anyone.
I have never experienced that before. In fact, im still surprise when i think about it.

that is easy stuff na, its the base act by pastors, prophets, native doctors and spiritualist to earn your trust. Where the problem comes in is when they can't solve the problems they have seen in your life. This is where you separate the fake from the original and most times, these pastors are fake. Be very careful, very very careful. Do not go drinking their olive oil or rubbing it on your body unless you are very sure.

All my life I have been encountering these people and I say be careful.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by pboiskinpy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
He fit de use jazz or african insurance...hahahhahaa watch ur back oo cos all dat glitters is not gold...#jux passing though
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by maclatunji: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
It is time to be cautious of 419. Trust me, if the guy knows the hidden or the future, he would use it for himself to be richer than Dangote and be more powerful than Obama.

Don't be a mugu.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Bond008(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
All I can say is. Test all spirits wether they be true or false. Read more of GODS HOLY WORD. False prophets can tell you your problems but they cant give you solutions to them. But true prophets from GOD can. So dont rush into conclusion such a pastor/phophets are true. Pray and hear from GOD too. #peace

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
It happens. While i was around 16,i was made president of my school fellowship. I see things,revelations about people,i mean private secrets. Then i use 2 pray and fast a lot. Not only me,i know of people that have the gift. However,i must say that people also receive 4rm the black world. So in response to the ops,yes it happens. God still reveal things to people.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by slimming: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
it is a prophetic mandate to know that
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by MeGaStReEt: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
acidosis™:
I don't need anyone to tell me what I already know.. e.g telling me my phone number. wtf! do I need anyone to tell me that

Kingdom matters is much more than unfruitful carjoles and calculated african magics.. Did he (Pastor) asked you if you were born-again?

Do not be deceived, it might be a step to turn you to a finance minister. In other to clear all doubts, try and pay more attention to the WORD

Are you trying to say there is no genuine pastor/prophet anymore?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Coldfeet(f): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yep!!! Twice actually from different men of God, the latter was so explicit that I never stepped foot in his Church again!! I felt so un-clad that day as if someone as been watching and following me around! He told me my inner most secrets and that if I don't change! confess and ask God for forgiveness that I may lose my life soon!!! I took his warning though and ever grateful to God for using him to give me the wake up call that saved my life!!! Yes!! They are REAL men of God out there! As they are charlatans too! Go to God in prayer so He can tell you if the spirit in that man of God is from Him and not a marine spirit. You are blessed.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
blink182: that is easy stuff na, its the base act by pastors, prophets, native doctors and spiritualist to earn your trust. Where the problem comes in is when they can't solve the problems they have seen in your life. This is where you separate the fake from the original and most times, these pastors are fake. Be very careful, very very careful. Do not go drinking their olive oil or rubbing it on your body unless you are very sure.

All my life I have been encountering these people and I say be careful.
You are so naive. Have u ever seen or heard of people who deliver a message and that is it,they just vanish. I mean,u dnt see them again. The truth is you ignorantly think everytn is about money,fraud and selfish reasons. You dont have 2 be a pastor to receive from God.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
Just last week, a guy in white lace material stopped me and started telling me 'aunty, i see you as a prosperous person......what is your name?'

i wondered to myself that if he could see how properous i will be in the future, why couldn't he see my name

I just told him thank you and left.

Let's be mindful of 419ers ooo

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by PalmTree(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
...after he told you those things, what did he suggest you should do?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by otoigiamu(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
FREE FOREX TRAINING
"Finally Insider Secrets Anyone Can Use To Make N250,000 Monthly Online Working Less Than 4 Hours A Week From Anywhere In Nigeria...Guaranteed"

your only passport left to forex trading wealth

http://forexwealthtrainning..com/
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by djeezy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
Well I must say I feel astounded when pastors who barely know me tell me things about me that are true. Howbeit, some of the things they say sometimes do not tally and inasmuch as false prophets exist, I tend not to take those things seriously unless it has to do with my safety and welfare. I'll just be rational about the whole process and think with my head.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by JimmyBoy1: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
oneakj: Hi people, i just want you to share your thoughts on this matter. I just moved to this new area and on sunday morning i was looking for a nearby church i can attend(since my church is now too far) then i decided to go to a church close to my street. surprisingly after the service the pastor called me and told me things that i'v not discussed with anyone.

Not so fast! There are 2 spiritual principles that are completely different, but we often mistake them for each other. I am talking of the concepts of the GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT and the FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT

Gifts of the spirit covers various display of spirituality that often beats common sense, prophesies and miracles come under this category,read 1 Corinthians 12:8-10.
12:8
For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

12:9
To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

12:10
To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues T.

These are the gifts that attract millions of people to church services, thereby helping evangelism. The problem with "gifts of the spirit" is that, it is also copiable by those using demonic powers. The story of moses' rod that turned to snake, but was easily replicated by Pharaoh's magicians, easily comes to mind. Please dont be carried away with anyone demonstrating these gifts.

The real demonstration of spirit of God is the exhibition of FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT , according to Galatians 5:22-23 5:22
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law" These attributes are not copiable by demonic powers, neither are they hyped, but they are the real deal.
Mathew 7:20 By their fruits you shall know them. These are the attributes you should look oout for.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Victorious07: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
grin winkTHE HOLY SPIRIT NEVER LIE'S,THERE ARE STILL GENIUE Pastor's out there , dont blame you for panicking , as much as no money has not changed hands o, and no monkey business no wahala

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by AdeniyiA(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
when it comes to spirirtual things,we should be careful about how we comment cos we can't see beyond our nose.
our personal relp wt God matas the most -a life dt live by d word of God thru His fear
an uncle of mine -one who trusts in God,was approached by a prophet who said my uncle shudn't travel in dt week cos he saw blood flowin,bt my uncle had a very impt 6 fctns to attend dt week,he quickly went to GOD,prayed,travelled n nothin happnd 2 him
so our relp wt God rily matas cos d devil also sees fear visns

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by puffpuff: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Red-Light:
yep! i was driving home and a white garment man (looked hungry) approached me and said he saw some rubbish vision... i gave him 2000 naira and told him to shut the fhuck up... angry

You have played the Maga
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by streetdisciple: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
Story story

One mad man in my area can do better, and he only needs 20 bucks to buy one shot

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
I would really like a pastor to attempt telling me secret things about myself.i'd like 2 see hw accurate they can be.but as much as i knw,they're con men.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by logica(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
maryjames9: You are so naive. Have u ever seen or heard of people who deliver a message and that is it,they just vanish. I mean,u dnt see them again. The truth is you ignorantly think everytn is about money,fraud and selfish reasons. You dont have 2 be a pastor to receive from God.
They just vanish eh? Is your name "maryjane" or "maryjames"? The former will explain some things.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
I experience this s#!t before.. I wondered how she knew everything, mind you this is really far from home... I believe that, as long as ghosts exists, voodoo and stuffs, then anything is possible. I've seen more crazy sh!ts than that, @op, meditate on your personality check it against his message and adhere to which ever warnings you're given.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by crisycent: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Na today? You never hear say pastors dey wash eye? are you a learner?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
crisycent: Na today? You never hear say pastors dey wash eye? are you a learner?

Wash eye? Like medically? lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by tpia5: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Maybe the "stranger" has been following your nairaland posts.

Or checking you out on facebook.

Or chatting with people who know you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by RedLight1: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
puffpuff:

You have played the Maga
nope i only gave him cos it seems the guy never eat for days

(1) (2) (Reply)

"New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell / Was Judaism,Christianity And Islam Copied From Ancient Egyptian Mythology ? / Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.