Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,886 members, 7,942,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (9076 Views)

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / How To Verify a NUBAN Bank Account Without Login To Internet Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by signature2012(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
i do not think the information exchange here should warrant hurling of insults and curses or such like.

the posts so far boiled down to the need for a foreign ip by a nigerian user who does not have a foreign isp like me. if blackberry has the foreign ip and it is fairly static, i do not think it should have problem. if buying vpn from legalwealth is affordable and working to anyone, then go ahead.

you may also need to know that when legalwealth sells his vpn software to you for accessing your paypal, you share same ip address of the software with him. and so it is no more a dedicated ip to you only but shared ip unless he is an isp that can afford to create different ip for each buyer of the software. that does not mean his vpn will not work. same thing with other blackberry and vpn stuff especially if they are not too dynamic in ip. in fact, we are all sharing the mtn, airtel, vodafone or verizon ips by mobile networks. that should not make paypal limit it if it's coming from same network and country regularly no matter the ip assigned to you by same isp.

do you also know that you may not need paypal account to buy from paypal merchant like clickbank as they often have option to pay with cards if you do not have paypal account. such cards must be foreign too even if it's virtual credit card. may be you should explore the foreign card as that may ordinarily help to also verify your paypal while sticking to foreign ip or vpn will solve the unlimited usage of paypal account issue.

1 Like

Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by miqos02(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
presegsADESIDA: Preamble:
Below are a variety of services that will be detected in an attempt running at any specific IP address which is required for you to confirm on the IP that you want to be using with your PayPal using whatismyipaddress.com and you need to as well use their IP blacklist checker.

1.None or Undetected Proxy Server or None Detected
Google out this but

2.Suspected Network Sharing Device
We believe that this IP address represents the public IP address of a router or firewall with more than one device behind it. This does not mean that your computer or network has been hacked or compromised. This is a common status for a residential connection with multiple devices (a family, etc.). We do not think this is a proxy server.

3.Network Sharing Device
We are confident this IP address is the public IP address of a router or a firewall. This is a common status for a residential connection with multiple devices (a family, etc.) We do not think this is a proxy server.

4.Suspected Proxy Server
We believe this IP address is a proxy server. A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer network service to allow clients to make indirect network connections to other network services. A client connects to the proxy server, then requests a connection, file, or other resource available on a different server. The proxy provides the resource either by connecting to the specified server or by serving it from a cache. In some cases, the proxy may alter the client's request or the server's response for various purposes.

5.Confirmed Proxy Server
We are confident this IP address is the public IP address of a proxy server.

6.TOR Exit Node
We are confident this IP address is the public IP address of a TOR server.
pls explain further,this is the message i got using my tecno n3
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
miqos02: pls explain further,this is the message i got using my tecno n3

what is the ip address of your tecno n3 in the first place?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
miqos02: pls explain further,this is the message i got using my tecno n3

Your question is not straight...Can you please make it more clearer?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
arbitrage: i do not think the information exchange here should warrant hurling of insults and curses or such like

Haba! !!There was no instance of cursing but I just expressed my grievances as the question asked by him repeatedly is an hypocrisy question.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
arbitrage:

the posts so far boiled down to the need for a foreign ip by a nigerian user who does not have a foreign isp like me.if blackberry has the foreign ip and it is fairly static, i do not think it should have problem.
if buying vpn from legalwealth is affordable and working to anyone, then go ahead.

It is not compulsory you have a foreign ISP as you can use the service of VPN providers like HMA,worldvpn and so on.It seems that you are not that sure if using blackberry will last but I can feel it that it might not last.
My VPN is affordable and works perfectly as those that I've got theirs from me can testify to it not to mention but a few among them is a doctor that I offered my VPN service to since early last year with a USA verified paypal account that I opened for him which is still intact up till now despite several transactions that he had used it for and the same doctor travelled to USA October for a conference with his colleague which I gave him and his colleaques to open and verify their paypal account from there which they did with duly opened USA bank and credit card and he has ordered for my VPN which he is using with his account here in Nigeria without no problem which his colleaques have secure their order to be placed.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
arbitrage:
you may also need to know that when legalwealth sells his vpn software to you for accessing your paypal, you share same ip address of the software with him. and so it is no more a dedicated ip to you only but shared ip unless he is an isp that can afford to create different ip for each buyer of the software. that does not mean his vpn will not work. same thing with other blackberry and vpn stuff especially if they are not too dynamic in ip. in fact, we are all sharing the mtn, airtel, vodafone or verizon ips by mobile networks. that should not make paypal limit it if it's coming from same network and country regularly no matter the ip assigned to you by same isp.

Hmmm! !!Mine is not a shared one as it has great technology put in place and processed for me by an ISP in USA.If you don't know,I processed this VPN from USA as at 2009 which I've been using effectively but I had to plead with the ISP to work a powerful one for me which I can be allocating to clients but it took them close to two years before they could approve my request after they looked into what I've been using it for but they eventually found out that I'm not abusing the service...
To cut the long story short,it is effective,affordable and works fine.Do you that it is a joke for me offering 180 days money back guarantee with policy that it must not be used for scam as it can be easily detected by ISP and the owner will be warned who will face consequences if he/she fails to comply with anti-scam policy.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
arbitrage:

do you also know that you may not need paypal account to buy from paypal merchant like clickbank as they often have option to pay with cards if you do not have paypal account. such cards must be foreign too even if it's virtual credit card. may be you should explore the foreign card as that may ordinarily help to also verify your paypal while sticking to foreign ip or vpn will solve the unlimited usage of paypal account issue.

You are right as payoneer card is one of the best examples which can be requested on their site without going through any merchant as you unleashed it some months ago in here.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by miqos02(m): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2013
arbitrage:

what is the ip address of your tecno n3 in the first place?
i got this message from www.whatismyip.com
ip adress; 37.228.104.252
isp; opera software ASA
organisation: opera mini proxies
sevices : suspected network sharing device
city: ashburn
region: virginia
My question is am i safe with info?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by miqos02(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2013
i checked www.whatismyip.com again this mornin i got the same info
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2013
miqos02: i got this message from www.whatismyip.com
ip adress; 37.228.104.252
isp; opera software ASA
organisation: opera mini proxies
sevices : suspected network sharing device
city: ashburn
region: virginia
My question is am i safe with info?

The answer is that you aren't safe with this...
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2013
presegsADESIDA: For those that need VBA for PayPal verification that works perfectly while you pay in Naira.
Contact this expert personnel that I recommend though she is a vast lady on 0 7 0 6 9 4 8 1 2 1 7 and you'll be glad you did but always endeavour to must have opened your USA paypal account to the level of you just adding VBA to it so that you can add the VBA to your account as soon as possible as you receive your VBA details[b][Account no,routing no,username and password][/b] for instant verification and endeavour to be on relatively fast network before attempting to add it as breakage in connection might cause error.

The VBA is N2,500 on a normal day but I've negotiated with her on behalf of all nairalanders for her to accept N2,000.

Just quote Presegs Adesida to her or give her my facebook profile at www.facebook.com/presegs and you will surely get discount of N500.

Best of luck...
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by maxibrainz: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2013
I am so happy i dont need to open paypal again to withdraw my money from fiverr as a level one seller, when i can now use my revenue card from fiverr to withdraw my cool money from ATM machines here in Nigeria.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: I am so happy i dont need to open paypal again to withdraw my money from fiverr as a level one seller, when i can now use my revenue card from fiverr to withdraw my cool money from ATM machines here in Nigeria.
The card is poweredby payoneer so its useful for the paypal if you still need it.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: I am so happy i dont need to open paypal again to withdraw my money from fiverr as a level one seller, when i can now use my revenue card from fiverr to withdraw my cool money from ATM machines here in Nigeria.

That is a nice concept by fiverr but it sucks for such people that don't sell or render service on fiverr like myself but thank God that I can just buy my gig(s) worth between $50-$100 with my PayPal to get mine processed.
Cool idea...
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by akasima: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2013
i used my nokia phone and i got IP address;65.255.37.132. can i open paypal account with the phone ?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by akasima: 1:04am On Jan 23, 2013
i got this message from www.whatismyip.com
ip adress; 65.255.37.132
isp; chinacache north america
organisation: ucweb technologies
sevices : confirmed proxy service
Type: corporate
Assignment: static IP
My question is am i safe to open paypal?

Please i need answer seriously
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:21am On Jan 23, 2013
akasima: i got this message from www.whatismyip.com
ip adress; 65.255.37.132
isp; chinacache north america
organisation: ucweb technologies
sevices : confirmed proxy service
Type: corporate
Assignment: static IP
My question is am i safe to open paypal?

Please i need answer seriously

There are qualities you need to operate it successfully in Nigeria
eventhough you open yours from USA or supported countries
is Dedicated VPN IP for operating your account
and the dos and donts such as:
Accessing your account only if you want to withdraw or
make payment
No dispute creation nor chargeback
Source of your funds to be legit

Not transacting too much money with your paypal
and most especially,not accessing your account to spend
your cash immediately cash is being sent to you as you just
need to check it via your Paypal email and some other
simple things to know.

It is easy if you follow my guides.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by akasima: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
i need VBA
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by akasima: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
how do i get VPN
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by normaljenny(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2013
demoreon:
*Visit payoneer.com and click signup
*fill in your real details as your card would be shipped to your address.
*after receiving your card, activate it then login your paypal account.
*click Verify, then click using bank account.
*your payoneer card comes with a US bank account number and routing number, fill the detail into the paypal verification page.
*then wait for 24hrs, you will receive a message from paypal regarding 2 small deposit from paypal.
*login to your payoneer to retrieve the 2 small deposit then fill it into paypal.
*click submit then you should receive a confirmation that your paypalis now verified.

You can get a blackberry(curve 2 or storm) for 7k or less in computer village,lagos

Nice one
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by normaljenny(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2013
obiscolly: Its an undeniable fact that Paypal, the most widely used online payment system in the world, has refused to add Nigeria to their list of supported countries because of the high rate of corruption and fraud in the country. That's really sad! And to think of the fact that that has even cost Nigerians with good intentions the opportunity to use this tool is even more heart breaking. I know many Nigerians that are ready to pay anything to get a verified account to partake in the unlimited fortune stream flooding the internet. For this i'm here to help because i feel your pain and was once in your shoes until i cracked the code. The information you're about to get for free is what some people charge as much as N8000 to give or to open the account. I'm going to take you through a step-by-step method of opening and verifying your paypal method here in Nigeria by yourself without need of hiding your IP and all that...

Ok, let's get started!

Here's what you'll need.
-A blackberry phone with BIS
Read more here: http://naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=15

Bros thanks a lot for revealin the key to paypal's membership. Infact I have been at loose on how to go about my venture for months after tryin payza, 2checkout, checkout google etc and still found out that paypal is the numero uno and also hopin that God will make a way.

My problem now is since u adviced that we should take care not to do any thing on other platforms except on the blackberry default browser, I entered www.paypal.com/us as u advised and it opened and they required I download the paypal's mobile platform or wateva. My bb is 8320 and its a london IP coded phone as I checked it also as u advised and it showed london as area IP. So my question is if I download the mobile platform won't it open my chances of being detected?

And another question is about payoneer card, those it serve the purpose of a credit card?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by normaljenny(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2013
obiscolly: Its an undeniable fact that Paypal, the most widely used online payment system in the world, has refused to add Nigeria to their list of supported countries because of the high rate of corruption and fraud in the country. That's really sad! And to think of the fact that that has even cost Nigerians with good intentions the opportunity to use this tool is even more heart breaking. I know many Nigerians that are ready to pay anything to get a verified account to partake in the unlimited fortune stream flooding the internet. For this i'm here to help because i feel your pain and was once in your shoes until i cracked the code. The information you're about to get for free is what some people charge as much as N8000 to give or to open the account. I'm going to take you through a step-by-step method of opening and verifying your paypal method here in Nigeria by yourself without need of hiding your IP and all that...

Ok, let's get started!

Here's what you'll need.
-A blackberry phone with BIS
Read more here: http://naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=15

Bros thanks a lot for revealin the key to paypal's membership. Infact I have been at loose on how to go about my venture for months after tryin payza, 2checkout, checkout google etc and still found out that paypal is the numero uno and also hopin that God will make a way.

My problem now is since u adviced that we should take care not to do any thing on other platforms except on the blackberry default browser, I entered www.paypal.com/us as u advised and it opened and they required I download the paypal's mobile platform or wateva. My bb is 8320 and its a london IP coded phone as I checked it also as u advised and it showed london as area IP. So my question is if I download the mobile platform won't it open my chances of being detected?

Or do I get a bigger grade of blackberry fone?
And another question is about payoneer card, those it serve the purpose of a credit card?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
normaljenny:

Or do I get a bigger grade of blackberry fone?

I think the mobile platform may show the real IP since it may work like any other browser on your phone aside the BB default browser that has foreign IP. But I want to believe the website did not make it compulsory for you to download their mobile application but just an advertising advise. Right?

Payoneer card works as the debit/credit card that is required for paypal
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by miqos02(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
On opera mini, i see proxy detected, while opera mobile says no proxy detected. Pls what does this mean
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by pacesetter(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hmm, nice work thread owner. You did well.
I just want to add that using opera mini browser will get you in serious trouble. The IP you see on your blackberry is a US IP for real but paypal understands that it is a proxy and as soon as they smell "proxy", they will limit your account immediately. I still have money in a limited paypal account so I know what I am talking about.

Your best bet is to get a Private VPN. This is quite different from the common VPN services around. On this private VPN, it belongs to you and you only. No one shares with you nor access through it without your permission. If you intend doing real volumes using paypal, you can then setup what they call a remote desktop protocol (RDP) this means you will access your account from your country of choice as if your PC is actually in that location. I have used it before and I know it works. It isn't expensive also, very affordable for serious business minds.

The only downside is, if you do anything funny on your account, paypal will still limit you. They aren't fools. They know what they are doing. They use a very strong anti proxy system/anti fraud security funnel to actually try and get funny users and account limiting is vastly automated. It is when they want to review it that they now tell you to call a real person etc...cover your backside! On private VPN and RDP, you can check google or send me a PM. I'll help if and when I can.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
pacesetter: Hmm, nice work thread owner. You did well.
I just want to add that using opera mini browser will get you in serious trouble. The IP you see on your blackberry is a US IP for real but paypal understands that it is a proxy and as soon as they smell "proxy", they will limit your account immediately. I still have money in a limited paypal account so I know what I am talking about.

Your best bet is to get a Private VPN. This is quite different from the common VPN services around. On this private VPN, it belongs to you and you only. No one shares with you nor access through it without your permission. If you intend doing real volumes using paypal, you can then setup what they call a remote desktop protocol (RDP) this means you will access your account from your country of choice as if your PC is actually in that location. I have used it before and I know it works. It isn't expensive also, very affordable for serious business minds.

The only downside is, if you do anything funny on your account, paypal will still limit you. They aren't fools. They know what they are doing. They use a very strong anti proxy system/anti fraud security funnel to actually try and get funny users and account limiting is vastly automated. It is when they want to review it that they now tell you to call a real person etc...cover your backside! On private VPN and RDP, you can check google or send me a PM. I'll help if and when I can.

Well said and I say kudos.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by gabriel74: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
pacesetter: Hmm, nice work thread owner. You did well.

Hmmmm
Pls when you say Limited papal account, What does it mean..Please explain doest it mean you cannot withdraw certain amount or what
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / Where In Nigeria Can We Find Kaolin In Commercial Scale? / Used Tire Recycling Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.