Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? (2658 Views)

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / Understanding Atheism. Nairaland atheists C'mon! / Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by ijawkid(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
The funny thing is that the atheists are denying that they aint working for the devil(satan)......grin.....the OP said it all..............

Its good to know on whose side y'all atheists are...............

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
ijawkid: The funny thing is that the atheists are denying that they aint working for the devil(satan)......grin.....the OP said it all..............

do you know that many christians also believe that you (Jehovah's Witnesses) had been deceived by satan and hence working for satan?

The fact is that satan is religion's tool and religionists will use it to make it responsible for the goofs of their religion's god and label anything that challenges their religion as agents of satan.

I used to think like that and i know what its like to label some ideas and people as satanically influenced.

No lele. I understand your thinking. grin grin
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by ijawkid(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
cyrexx:

do you know that many christians also believe that you (Jehovah's Witnesses) had been deceived by satan and hence working for satan?

The fact is that satan is religion's tool and religionists will use it to make it responsible for the goofs of their religion's god and label anything that challenges their religion as agents of satan.

I used to think like that and i know what its like to label some ideas and people as satanically influenced.

No lele. I understand your thinking. grin grin

I just wanna know if you agree with advocate666 who is partially an atheist and also a religionist(satan worshipper).??.......grin...the guy na duo.......
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

why did I even try?
my son go to bed. STOP TRYING TO REACH FOR THAT SNACK.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 6:00am On Dec 21, 2012
ijawkid:

I just wanna know if you agree with advocate666 who is partially an atheist and also a religionist (satan worshipper).??.......grin...the guy na duo.......

since the beginning of time, mankind has invented ideas about about deities to explain and justify some realities and observed phenomenon. Some dudes invented ideas about satan to explain and represent their ideas about non-conformity and challenging the status quo. Satan, according to advocate 666, symbolises knowledge and enlightenment, according to Genesis 3.

Therefore, i agree with him in that sense. Because i prefer knowledge and enlightenment over superstion, fear and dogma. So in that sense, atheists are working for satan ( which symbolises knowledge, development, enlightenment, independent thinking, [btw the word lucifer actually means light-bringer and morning glory])

instead of working for Yahweh who, according to the work of fiction called bible, actually committed more evil than Satan (here Yahweh symbolises tyranny, genocidal freak, fear, superstition, suppression of scientific knowledge and development, discouragement of rational and critical thinking)

therefore in that sense all scientists, free thinkers, philosophers, humanitarian enthusiasts, atheists and even liberal christians and muslims are all satanists.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 21, 2012
why do athiests feel the need to challenge God as if he owes you anything?
I mean don't get me wrong, I am not into religion. I don't care for religion,
but you guys are off the charts with this "if we can't see it, it must not exist".

Suppose God did exist, what makes YOU (a flesh and bone mortal), think that someone/thing/being mighty enough to create all things,
would HAVE to prove anything to his creation/s?

3 Likes

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2012
ijawkid: The funny thing is that the atheists are denying that they aint working for the devil(satan)......grin.....the OP said it all..............

some religious folk are just as "satanic". tongue
if you are preaching the word of God, shouting, crying every service, and what not on Sundays
but sinning monday - saturday, you ARE mocking God and therefore are no different than these attention seeking fo0ls:

[img]http://www.has.vcu.edu/wrs/Pics/ChurchOfSatan3.png[/img]

^^ grin

mockery begets mockery.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by advocate666: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2012
*Kails*:
why do athiests feel the need to challenge God as if he owes you anything?
I mean don't get me wrong, I am not into religion. I don't care for religion,
but you guys are off the charts with this "if we can't see it, it must not exist".

Suppose God did exist, what makes YOU (a flesh and bone mortal), think that someone/thing/being mighty enough to create all things,
would HAVE to prove anything to his creation/s?

No. It is "if you can't prove it, we don't have to believe it".
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
advocate666:

No. It is "if you can't prove it, we don't have to believe it".

ah! gotcha. wink grin
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by manmustwac(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
@OP
YOU should have stated clearly that christians should not defend their God on this thread and leave it to God to come down from his hiding place and defend himself for a change
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
manmustwac: @OP
YOU should have stated clearly that christians should not defend their God on this thread and leave it to God to come down from his hiding place and defend himself for a change

Naaa. That will never work.

They will give you one thousand reasons why their non-responsive, (thus non-existent) god will never act until they are dead and gone.

E.g. He is merciful, patient, waiting till judgement day etc etc etc
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by claremont(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nice thread. grin
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by UjSizzle(f): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
advocate666: Because he is a powerless coward that is only good at making empty threats.

he is like an empty drum. like a bully that whines and runs away when challenged.

his threats are effective in the head of only those that believe in him.

But most importantly, because all atheists are under the unbreakable protection of our Lord and Master, Satan, the Elevated One.
cos it's not his will that any should perish.

*solely coming from me* And y'all are as insignificant as a grain of sand. Your atheism does not stop us from being Christians, it does not threaten His Lordship in any way, u will all pass away like ur atheist forefathers whose voices were heard continentally and yet didn't end religion. As much as u oppose religion n the presence of a God head Christianity will always remain just as u lot will.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by advocate666: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
uj_sizzle:
cos it's not his will that any should perish.

*solely coming from me* And y'all are as insignificant as a grain of sand. Your atheism does not stop us from being Christians, it does not threaten His Lordship in any way, u will all pass away like ur atheist forefathers whose voices were heard continentally and yet didn't end religion. As much as u oppose religion n the presence of a God head Christianity will always remain just as u lot will.

If only you know what internet is doing to your religion. Wait till more nigerians get connected.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
advocate666:

If only you know what internet is doing to your religion. Wait till more nigerians get connected.

Yea, the Almighty Atheistic Lord of the Internet is seriously kicking the sorry a.sses of both Yahweh and Allah grin

he shall overthrow them in the fullness of time.

That's a prophecy
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 22, 2012
advocate666: Because he is a powerless coward that is only good at making empty threats.

he is like an empty drum. like a bully that whines and runs away when challenged.

his threats are effective in the head of only those that believe in him.

But most importantly, because all atheists are under the unbreakable protection of our Lord and Master, Satan, the Elevated One.
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES

ECCLESIASTES 8 VS 11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 22, 2012
Bélla3: my son go to bed. STOP TRYING TO REACH FOR THAT SNACK.

funniest thing I have noticed in theists like bella, frostbell, and anony.
when they have nothing sensible to say, they quickly stoop to using the "overconfident old man" tactic, thereby actually avoiding any argument but still having some imagined dignity.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

when they have nothing sensible to say, they quickly stoop to using the [size=18pt]"overconfident old man" tactic[/size], thereby actually avoiding any argument but still having some imagined dignity.

They are all deluded old men
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

when they have nothing sensible to say, they quickly stoop to using the "overconfident old man" tactic, thereby actually avoiding any argument but still having some imagined dignity.
LOL.
BT AM YOUNGER THAN YOU NOW!grin
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

They are all deluded old men
angryBella, oldman? You craze?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2012
Bélla3: LOL.
BT AM YOUNGER THAN YOU NOW!grin

#scratching neck wondering why age has been such a big deal recently#

well how many 22nds of december have u witnessed?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2012
Lol, bella na my younger sis... wink leave her, make she enjoy herself.. She's not as jobless as she sounds tongue
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: Lol, bella na my younger sis... wink leave her, make she enjoy herself.. She's not as jobless as she sounds tongue

lol!
Wait a minute, I think I have figured her out.
She is probably a fat, slobby eleven year old who is overfed with sweets and ofcourse, snackswink. And if she dares to come out this christmas, kidnappers would be having a good feed.cheesy
So she has to spend her time either on nairaland or reading her elder sister's hot romance novels.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

lol!
Wait a minute, I think I have figured her out.
She is probably a fat, slobby eleven year old who is overfed with sweets and ofcourse, snackswink. And if she dares to come out this christmas, kidnappers would be having a good feed.cheesy
So she has to spend her time either on nairaland or reading her elder sister's hot romance novels.
grin NA AMADIOHA GO PUNISH YOU.
Chai see finishing. I don DIE
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

#scratching neck wondering why age has been such a big deal recently#

well how many 22nds of december have u witnessed?
i thot you said am eleven?angry
na dettol i go put for ur tea oh twelve years old senior.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: Lol, bella na my younger sis... wink leave her, make she enjoy herself.. She's not as jobless as she sounds tongue
you just called me jobles, bt nt so jobles. I wil tel daddy for youangry you hav joind the blasphemersgrin
OYA BEG ME
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2012
Bélla3: grin NA AMADIOHA GO PUNISH YOU.
Chai see finishing. I don DIE

Yeah, I was definitely rightcheesy
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2012
Bélla3: i thot you said am eleven?angry
na dettol i go put for ur tea oh twelve years old senior.

Yeah, like if I was twelve I would be so dumb as to say u were eleven.
I would probably say u were a toddler.
But who knows, maybe u are.cheesy
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2012
inurmind:

Yeah, I was definitely rightcheesy
angryabout what exactly.
inurmind:

Yeah, I am twelve I am so dumb as tou were eleven.
I am probably a toddler.
But who knows, thank GOD I am.cheesy
yes i knw!
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Wahala90: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Atheism is common among people whose social obligations are weak.
It is difficult to argue with an atheist because he would have no reason to tell the truth.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wahala90: Atheism is common among people whose social obligations are weak.
It is difficult to argue with an atheist because he would have no reason to tell the truth.

You must be one heck of an ignoramus

Bill Gates

Mark Zuckerberg

Prime minister of Australia.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by seyibrown(f): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES

ECCLESIASTES 8 VS 11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Case closed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayers For Nigeria As We Celebrate Independence Day / A Question For Jehovah's Witnesses / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.