Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Is It Possible For One To Remember The Things She Did At The Age Of 3 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Possible For One To Remember The Things She Did At The Age Of 3 (678 Views)

Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack / Less Anonymity: Is It Possible For Nairalanders To Stop Being Aliens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For One To Remember The Things She Did At The Age Of 3 by Nwandol: 5:33am On Dec 21, 2012
I have this friend who tells me of her hehaviour when she was 3yrs old(she's 27 now),how she was extremely mischievious aπϑ also how she got missing @ 3yrs old n she claims she still remembers everytyn which I find as a big lie. Pls my people how possible is dis
Re: Is It Possible For One To Remember The Things She Did At The Age Of 3 by ihedioramma: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2012
THAT IS NOT TRUE. MAY BE HER MOTHER TOLD HER.
Re: Is It Possible For One To Remember The Things She Did At The Age Of 3 by toshmann(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2013
i remember some of the things i did at 4yrs of age. and i'm 185yrs now
Re: Is It Possible For One To Remember The Things She Did At The Age Of 3 by Freiburger(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2013
I can still remember how i celebrated my 4th birthday, But i have little momory of what happened when i was 3.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide killed after shunning Foot Bridge / My Experience Sitting Next To A Mad Woman / What Would You Do If Money Was No Object?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.