Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,801 members, 7,942,008 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist (474 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2012
I am an atheist, a freethinker with no presupposition.
My major aims is to get jesus and mohammed out of Africa, those freaking two are what is hindering our progress. People now prefer to pray than to work.

It is child abuse to teach religion,Islam or Christianity to innocent children, they are born atheists. My human right group is working to stop child religion. If you want to join this group, like us on facebook, serch for Stop Child Religion.

Together, we will eradicate religion out of Africa and bring progress in.

All present christians and muslims can go to hell. Jesus, Mohammed and God too can freaking die in hell.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by ebamma3: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2012
ooman: I am an atheist, a freethinker with no presupposition.
My major aims is to get jesus and mohammed out of Africa, those freaking two are what is hindering our progress. People now prefer to pray than to work.

It is child abuse to teach religion,Islam or Christianity to innocent children, they are born atheists. My human right group is working to stop child religion. If you want to join this group, like us on facebook, serch for Stop Child Religion.

All present christians and muslims can go to hell. Jesus, Mohammed and God too can freaking die in hell.
You dey craze
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by dopeJemi: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2012
No Lemme curse u dis Morning

Take ur nonsense campaign 2 another pLace

When u die, u'lL telL me hu u wilL meet, Jesus or d DeviL

U better change ur mentaLity cuz u r LOST

Smh4u
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by bluntAF(f): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2012
K.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Stalwert: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2012
Must every nut case be an atheist?
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by tobechi20(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooman: I am an atheist, a freethinker with no presupposition.

.i wish u d best
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by UyiIredia(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Atheist yes, freethinker no. A freethinker is one open to all ideas and I'm afraid that people like that are rare, if they are any.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by manmustwac(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2012

(1)

END OF THE World:some Believe Friday. Is Doomsday On The Mayan Calendar / What Do You Desire From God Before The End Of This 2012? / If You Saw Mary, The Mother Of Jesus In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.